zer0ss__

WoWs Ryzen 2 problems?

5 comments in this topic

Question

Players
3 posts
109 battles

Hello guys, I've got a new GPU (1080Ti) and a new CPU a couple days ago, a Ryzen 2700X, so comletly new. Since then, my game won't load into the menu,
It keeps loading for a minute or two, and then it says "Could not connect to the servers." on german. I tried it with another account, still the same problem.

I tried to play the game with steam, I tried to install it with the launcher, I did a complete re-install.. Nothing works. My last option is to reinstall windows, but I didnt want to do that for one game. 

Thank you in advance for any help

4 answers to this question

Beta Tester
741 posts
11,351 battles

Maybee the change in equipment reset the region if it says you cant connect, because as long as you have your acc you should be able to log in and it doesnt say anything like a file is missing. If  not, suggest you write a ticket directly to support.

Players
3 posts
109 battles

After the reinstall, I have to choose the region again, and I always choose the right one.. Yeah, I'll probably do that, thank you.

Players
21 posts
8,790 battles

Hi,

What motherboard do you have? I had the same problems with my Ryzen 5 1600 and MSI Gaming Pro Carbon. Problem was not the connection or the game itself. But the lastest BIOS-version from MSI gives trouble with Wargaming Games. I got 1 BIOS-version lower and the problem was fixed for me. 

Players
3 posts
109 battles
Vor 19 Stunden, Cornelius_Ie sagte:

Hi,

What motherboard do you have? I had the same problems with my Ryzen 5 1600 and MSI Gaming Pro Carbon. Problem was not the connection or the game itself. But the lastest BIOS-version from MSI gives trouble with Wargaming Games. I got 1 BIOS-version lower and the problem was fixed for me. 

Hmm, this might be it, I have a MSI x370 Xpower Gaming Platinum and I had to install the newest bios, otherwise my Ryzen 2 wouldn't work.. so I can't test it out. But thank you, this is really helpful!