Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Griva

What to do with oil...

5 comments in this topic

Question

[RAGE]
[RAGE]
Players
343 posts
9,376 battles

Simple question - any plans to naval base improvement?

Currently our clan (probably not only ours) have a lot of oil but we can't use it in any way because there is nothing to build in base and we can't trade it for anything else.

Is there any plan to add some buildings SOON? or other option to spend collected oil?

4 answers to this question

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles

They just release 2 Videos were they are talking about the plans for this year/the upcoming patches

Clan base and buildings were not mentioned specifically but they talked about:

- global Clanbattles

- 2 new currencies (steel and coal) that can be earned with high tier gameplay, ranked and clan battles

So this could involve new buildings or some sort of exchange rate for oil.

Link to vids:

Spoiler

[RAGE]
[RAGE]
Players
343 posts
9,376 battles
15 hours ago, LilJumpa said:

They just release 2 Videos were they are talking about the plans for this year/the upcoming patches

Clan base and buildings were not mentioned specifically but they talked about:

- global Clanbattles

- 2 new currencies (steel and coal) that can be earned with high tier gameplay, ranked and clan battles

So this could involve new buildings or some sort of exchange rate for oil.

Link to vids:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, maybe one of these currency is oil but we don't have any info about buildings. I hope they announce something soon then.

Players
290 posts
7,259 battles

Hi,

I don't have the problem of having too much oil, since i only have a small clan, but i still like keeping up on the whole clan building thingy (thats the reason i got my own clan):

1. Yes, there are gonna be more clan buildings.

2. These involve:

- Arsenal, where you can spend new resources for signals (perhaps even more than just signals)

- Tier 9 boathouse  (maybe even tier 10)

- Commonwealth research facility

- italy research facility i think, if it gets introduced any time soon

- there are minor indications that the US cruiser split will involve splitting CA and CLs as classes, although theses are very MINOR. That would include splitting the docks, although i think youll get both docks if you currently have the cruiser dock.

- There are also indications of further economics bonusses buildings, but again these are highly suggestive. 

[BGNAV]
Players
264 posts
3,319 battles

They should just add something that consumes oil daily or per person. Like +5% more experience or credits for 5 oil per battle per player or so forth. I mean it's not hard to come up with a solution to such a problem so it's a matter if they want to solve it.

Sign in to follow this