You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
FantasztFikusz

Premium ships in the Tech Tree

6 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
2,559 battles

Hi there everyone!

This might be not the perfect place for this topic but I didn´t know where to put it.
I bought a few Premium ships and sadly I recognizes that not all of them are shown in the Tech tree but if the player already bought one. than it should be unlocked for the player to be seen in his tech tree.
My opinion is, that this would give the player a better overview about the ships he owns and premium ships that are currently not available for sale should also be shown in the Tech Tree with an Unavailable sign or something like that becouse I just like to look around the Tech Tree and look at every detail of each ships and probably I´m not the only one.

[CATS]
Players
15,908 posts
11,172 battles

You have the wiki for that. Some techtrees would be extremly cluttered and you can sort your ships by nation in the harbour.

[BYOB]
Players
3,390 posts
12,022 battles

You can also install the "extended tech tree mod" from Aslains Modpack.

The issue with the mod is that it shows all ships in the client, so you also have a preview of Supertest ships, ships removed from sale, reward ships, and ships used in operations.

It gives a great overview and I must say it's one of the two port/gui mods I can't play without. The other is the carousel mod.

• Cool 2

[PYOD]
Players
342 posts
2,003 battles
On 22/4/2018 at 8:08 PM, Aragathor said:

You can also install the "extended tech tree mod" from Aslains Modpack.

The issue with the mod is that it shows all ships in the client, so you also have a preview of Supertest ships, ships removed from sale, reward ships, and ships used in operations.

It gives a great overview and I must say it's one of the two port/gui mods I can't play without. The other is the carousel mod.

What happen if I try to buy a premium ship retired from the game client and shop using doubloons and Extended Tech Tree?

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,053 posts
3,769 battles
4 minutes ago, epsxe said:

What happen if I try to buy a premium ship retired from the game client and shop using doubloons and Extended Tech Tree?

QKNrpEe-Imgur.gif

• Funny 1