NothingButTheRain

Unique commanders

6 comments in this topic

Question

Players
3,015 posts
7,133 battles

Hello.

I decided to ask this question here, even though I don't consider myself a complete newb anymore. I do think this question belongs here, so here I go.

I know there is a list of unique commanders on the wiki over here, but this list only includes the unique commanders that have bonusses to some of their skills.

I had wanted to look up the HSF cat commander and even though it is in essence a unique commander, it's not in this list.

Now I know there must have been a LOT of unique commanders, particularly ones that came with ships like the ARP ships (please sell some ARP ships to me instead of to the bank where they disappear forever!!! :Smile_great:) and the HSF ships, which I believe do not have extra buffed skills.

Now my question is, is there a list of all unique commanders that exist in WoWS somewhere?

5 answers to this question

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles

Unfortunately I don't think there is a complete list anywhere, at least none that I know of.

The list you linked are the only captains in the game that have special or modified captain skills though. The other ones were (or are) just collectibles that work like the normal captains, although some have their own voiceover.

From the top of my head and Wiki

ARP Captains (no longer obtainable since colaberation ended)

• Ashigara
  • Gunzo Chihaya
  • Haguro
  • Haruna
  • Hiei
  • Iona
  • Kongō
  • Kirishima
  • Kirishima (Yotaroh)
  • Myoko
  • Nachi
  • Takao

High School Fleet Captains, only buyable, may return since colab still active:

• Akeno Misaki
  • Thea Kreutzer
  • Moeka China
  • Kouko Nosa
  • Mei Irizaki
  • Maron Yanagiwara
  • Isorokou
  •  

Dragon captains (one free, one buyable)

• Southern Dragon King
  • Eastern Dragon King

Twitch Captain, obtainable via twitch prime

Kappa

Those are the permanent captains. All other captains were temporary for events like the space captains at the moment.

What is coming in the near future are the Azur Lane captains

• Cool 1

[BGNAV]
Players
746 posts
14,336 battles
12 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Hello.

I decided to ask this question here, even though I don't consider myself a complete newb anymore. I do think this question belongs here, so here I go.

I know there is a list of unique commanders on the wiki over here, but this list only includes the unique commanders that have bonusses to some of their skills.

I had wanted to look up the HSF cat commander and even though it is in essence a unique commander, it's not in this list.

Now I know there must have been a LOT of unique commanders, particularly ones that came with ships like the ARP ships (please sell some ARP ships to me instead of to the bank where they disappear forever!!! :Smile_great:) and the HSF ships, which I believe do not have extra buffed skills.

Now my question is, is there a list of all unique commanders that exist in WoWS somewhere?

HSF and ARP bs are not "special" they are just pictures no buffs on skills, no talents. some of them i have 2 times lol

Northern Dragon i dont have

ARPcommanders.thumb.jpg.468c104d6ad3b761e6739440b5c403db.jpg

• Cool 1

Players
1 post
7,133 battles

I read very often articles related to the 19 skill points at comandanti...si I noticed the big differences that generate big problems in the game...
1. At battleship are 14 skills recommended by you guys... but these totaling 36 experience points...
2. At the cruiser are 17 skills = 42 points...
3. At Destroyer are 18 skills = 48 points...
4. The carrier are 12 skills = 30 points
It is impossible to do these experience points because the game does not allow asta...si if you want to do something in this respect you have to let the skills... This will cause the players to play more time to train their commander to the maximum Thus obtaining the maximum advantages for the chosen vessel...
I know there are differences between skills of Clan wars and random... but if we have the freedom to increase the commander to the maximum level, players will be much more satisfied and will allocate more resources in the game... and this will also cause a significant increase in Game economy... After all this game is a business, where players allocate financial resources to raise their level...
I waiting your answer and maybe in the future will see big changes...
Thanks for support.

[DAVY]
Players
1,581 posts
9,353 battles
8 minutes ago, daniells71 said:

I read very often articles related to the 19 skill points at comandanti...si I noticed the big differences that generate big problems in the game...
1. At battleship are 14 skills recommended by you guys... but these totaling 36 experience points...
2. At the cruiser are 17 skills = 42 points...
3. At Destroyer are 18 skills = 48 points...
4. The carrier are 12 skills = 30 points
It is impossible to do these experience points because the game does not allow asta...si if you want to do something in this respect you have to let the skills... This will cause the players to play more time to train their commander to the maximum Thus obtaining the maximum advantages for the chosen vessel...
I know there are differences between skills of Clan wars and random... but if we have the freedom to increase the commander to the maximum level, players will be much more satisfied and will allocate more resources in the game... and this will also cause a significant increase in Game economy... After all this game is a business, where players allocate financial resources to raise their level...
Thanks for support.

Eh? what do you mean 14 skills = 36 points?

there is a maximum of 19 points, there are 4 levels of skills 1-4 so you pick 2 x level 4 skills =8 points, maybe 2 x level 3 skills =6 points (for a total of 14 points) then maybe 2 x level 2 skills =4 points (for a total of 18 points) and 1 level 1 skill for 1 point (and a total of 19 points)

maybe you should try reading - http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Commander

[PUPSI]
Players
6,573 posts
Vor 18 Minuten, daniells71 sagte:

I don't think (and don't hope) so. The skill system was changed a year ago and designed in a way that you CANNOT get all 'good' skills for your captain. You have to decide if you enhance your offensive or prefer survivability or whatever. There is usually not THE one and only perfect skill choice...

And for me the skill cap of 19 points it is one big advantage comparing to WoT, where there is no such limit...