Boomer_UK

Space Ships!

9 comments in this topic

Players
8 posts
1,731 battles

I want to know what it is I need to do to get a Space Ship?  I can get the space port up but when I do I end up with Water borne Ships and no launch button.

I dont think I missed anything I have buddies that are apparently playing and they have talked me through it, my ships just wont change :( 

• Bad 1

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,445 posts
6,532 battles

You need to choose the space battles. It's next to the "Battle" button

b1824f30-2c54-11e8-857c-ac162d8bc1e4.png

To get the actual space ships, you need to win one battle for each respective class. eg. winning a battle in a cruiser will give you space moskva, des moines, zao and minotaur.

Also you might need to enable space ships in the port carousel.

fb5e0a08-2b92-11e8-8037-ac162d8bc1e4.gif

Also these things can be found on the wows main page....It took me all of about 10 seconds to find the answers

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,185 posts
6,359 battles

It was but someone can't be arsed to read. 

• Cool 1

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
1,397 posts
5,436 battles
21 hours ago, Boomer_UK said:

Edited

•  

Actually you gave no indication that it still isn't working after domens answer.

And if it still is not working you must be doing something wrong, do you have screenshots so we can walk you through it and perhaps see what might be the problem?

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,185 posts
6,359 battles
21 hours ago, Boomer_UK said:

Edited

•  

Edited

Edited by Asklepi0s
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to insult

[SM0KE]
Players
2,635 posts
6,481 battles
On 4/21/2018 at 6:08 AM, Boomer_UK said:

I want to know what it is I need to do to get a Space Ship?  I can get the space port up but when I do I end up with Water borne Ships and no launch button.

I dont think I missed anything I have buddies that are apparently playing and they have talked me through it, my ships just wont change :( 

Read this: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/common/pluto-is-a-planet/ It's all in there.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,412 posts
7,851 battles
On 21.4.2018 at 12:25 PM, domen3 said:

You need to choose the space battles. It's next to the "Battle" button

b1824f30-2c54-11e8-857c-ac162d8bc1e4.png

To get the actual space ships, you need to win one battle for each respective class. eg. winning a battle in a cruiser will give you space moskva, des moines, zao and minotaur.

Also you might need to enable space ships in the port carousel.

fb5e0a08-2b92-11e8-8037-ac162d8bc1e4.gif

Also these things can be found on the wows main page....It took me all of about 10 seconds to find the answers

Almost perfectly explained.

The only thing I have to add is that those wins you have to do per class have to be done with Tier VI+ DDs/CAs/BBs/CVs

If the ships still don't show up than maybe the hidden missions to get those ships aren't active anymore?

Spacebattles is around for quite some time now after all and almost over as far as I can tell (with next patch which should come this Thursday).

That's all we know too and if nothing we said helps then only support can help you.

...I wouldn't bet my money on the support getting you the ships before Thursday though.... :Smile_hiding: