Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SeaWolf7

Leaving queue......denied!

25 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[BS4]
Players
880 posts
5,487 battles

WG for the love of god...

Leave queue Option is not available after you click Battle. Is this just me? A glitch on my Pc? Or is this a common issue for anyone else?

On a few occasions (like just now) where I have accidently clicked Battle instead of exterior( when in port as they are right above and below one another with no room for separation/error) im thrown into the queue with no cammo or flags and the system denies me the ability to leave and rectify this...really frustrating. Please sort this ASAP WG its getting on my tits .....

 

agL8VtI.gifDenied!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
Players
2,190 posts
9,374 battles

For me it has worked every time I tried it. It has worked in randoms (solo and divisions) operations and clan battles. I've also been very often in divisions where someone alse tried to leave the queue and it has worked too. Do you use any modifications? And if yes, did you try I it still isn't working for you when your client is started in safe mode? It would also be interesting if you only play within "peak hours". If many players are online and in queue you're probably thrown into a game so fast that you cannot leave anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,469 posts
4,545 battles

If the mm already had a group and the "wheel" is working then no more leaving possible!

As long as no group is builded and there is no "wheel" working you can leave it without problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BS4]
Players
880 posts
5,487 battles
3 minutes ago, Arakus said:

If the mm already had a group and the "wheel" is working then no more leaving possible!

As long as no group is builded and there is no "wheel" working you can leave it without problems.

...this could explain a few things...

It has been available before...sometimes the duration of availability is very short...other times not avail at all. Wonder if it is tier dependant/effected?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
Players
2,190 posts
9,374 battles
4 minutes ago, SeaWolf7 said:

Wonder if it is tier dependant/effected?

It depends on players available within your matchmaking bracket. So tiers - but also class and daytime - indirectly effect it. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
Players
2,190 posts
9,374 battles
19 minutes ago, SeeteufeI said:

Sorry, I misclicked and cannot remove qoutes on mobile devies. :cap_old:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BS4]
Players
880 posts
5,487 battles

tier 8 seems to give you no option to leave queue. Other tiers seem to be a little more forgiving if only very briefly. Perhaps WG could implament a 20 sec failsafe to ensure this option is avail foe everyone regardless of The MM wheels?:Smile_sceptic:

But it may not matter for long as im really disliking the T8 MM at the moment any way and finding it totally un rewarding to play. Eddy can only do so much against tier X opponents all the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
Players
2,190 posts
9,374 battles
3 minutes ago, SeaWolf7 said:

Perhaps WG could implament a 20 sec failsafe to ensure this option is avail foe everyone regardless of The MM wheels?:Smile_sceptic:

Everyone would have to wait those 20 seconds before every battle. I wouldn't like that. At all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BS4]
Players
880 posts
5,487 battles
1 minute ago, SeeteufeI said:

Everyone would have to wait those 20 seconds before every battle. I wouldn't like that. At all.

wow...life in the fast lane!!! 20 sec? really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[L2TW]
Players
125 posts
10,611 battles
3 minutes ago, SeaWolf7 said:

wow...life in the fast lane!!! 20 sec? really?

And wasting everyones time for beeing too stupid to click the right button is right? Those people can take their time clicking on the UI if they missclick often.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
Players
2,190 posts
9,374 battles
7 minutes ago, SeaWolf7 said:

wow...life in the fast lane!!! 20 sec? really?

I guess some don't check if their ship is prepared properly for battle, some don't like waiting an unnecessary amount of time (even if it's "only" 20 seconds). People seem to be different, amazing, isn't it? :Smile_smile:

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BS4]
Players
880 posts
5,487 battles
57 minutes ago, SriverFX said:

And wasting everyones time for beeing too stupid to click the right button is right? Those people can take their time clicking on the UI if they missclick often.

Everyone makes mistakes occasionally...Perhaps your trying to complete a mission and you've forgotten to put that module /flag on to help achieve this....im just asking for a little forgiveness if this OCASIONALLY happens, rather than going in to battle unprepared and possibly being a liability to your team you...

 

 

Ba3n0sR.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
Players
2,190 posts
9,374 battles
15 minutes ago, SeaWolf7 said:

Everyone makes mistakes occasionally...

Exactly that's it. I don't think there should be some timeout for everyone everytime because some occasionally click "battle" a little bit too fast. Don't get me wrong, it happens to me too. Most likely when playing a new ship for the second time and I forgot to check auto resupply after preparing the ship for the first battle. But that's my mistake and it isn't happening as frequently as it used to happen. So I don't see a reason to prolong waiting time for everyone. I'm still learning from it though, maybe after 10k battles it won't happen to me anymore at all... :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,438 posts
6,512 battles

Like others said, it's only dependant on how fast mm can find a match for you.... A 3 second delay would be nice though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BS4]
Players
880 posts
5,487 battles
6 minutes ago, domen3 said:

Like others said, it's only dependant on how fast mm can find a match for you.... A 3 second delay would be nice though

I guess this would be more appropriate as everyone seems to be in a hurry these days....

 

The option is there for a reason...but that option doesn't work anyway so either remove it altogether or make it work as above as domen3 said.:etc_red_button:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
Players
2,190 posts
9,374 battles
5 minutes ago, SeaWolf7 said:

I guess this would be more appropriate as everyone seems to be in a hurry these days....

 

The option is there for a reason...but that option doesn't work anyway so either remove it altogether or make it work as above..:etc_red_button:

But the option does work. Of course you can only leave the queue as long as you're in the queue. What you are complaining about is the matchmaker being too fast in finding a game for you. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
425 posts
8,831 battles

Done it myself :Smile_honoring: quite a few times actually, but my mistake is trying a boat out in COOP then kitting it out with flags, consumables and then forgetting that I haven't changed the battle mode and hitting battle, then frantically spamming exit not to waste the flags and premium consumables :Smile_hiding:  I'd like the 3 seconds but would prefer 5 for dullards like myself :fish_sleep:

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[3STG]
Players
328 posts
10,476 battles

This does happen occasionally. Specially when you forget to put camos or such and the queue is kind of waiting just for you to join it, so you are insta connected and beyond return.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BS4]
Players
880 posts
5,487 battles
2 minutes ago, SeeteufeI said:

But the option does work. You can leave the queue as long as you're in the queue. What you are complaining about is the matchmaker being too fast in finding a game for you. ;)

Fair point....I guess especially at tier 8 MM just throws in as many tier X's as possible and viola!!!...your ready for battle..:Smile_trollface:

 

5 minutes ago, SirBlemmingtonSmythe said:

Done it myself :Smile_honoring: quite a few times actually, but my mistake is trying a boat out in COOP then kitting it out with flags, consumables and then forgetting that I haven't changed the battle mode and hitting battle, then frantically spamming exit not to waste the flags and premium consumables :Smile_hiding:  I'd like the 3 seconds but would prefer 5 for dullards like myself :fish_sleep:

Agreed.... a good example. knew I wasn't the only Dullard out there.....:Smile_teethhappy:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,066 posts
5,709 battles

Sometimes when you click battle you are put into one in a split second. When screen turns darker that is the point of no return.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,467 posts

I've experienced a tendency for it to progress the moment I press cancel, like it had decided already but didn't show the ajax loader and me clicking cancel was the trigger for it to go "NO YOU GET BACK HERE". This happens more often than it feels like it should, like getting dirt nowhere but directly in your eyes while wearing glasses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,405 posts
7,851 battles

the fastest way to exit the queue is by pressing Esc immediatly after you press battle, but sometimes even that is not fast enough. I would very welcome at least a 3 secound delay.

It's especially bad when playing Tier VIII cruisers i experienced. Those get eaten alive by MM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,587 posts
11,094 battles
51 minutes ago, Miessa3 said:

the fastest way to exit the queue is by pressing Esc immediatly after you press battle, but sometimes even that is not fast enough. I would very welcome at least a 3 secound delay.

It's especially bad when playing Tier VIII cruisers i experienced. Those get eaten alive by MM.

Good suggestion.  3s enough to hit esc and even the impatient guys can wait 3s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
4,351 posts
11,263 battles
13 hours ago, SeaWolf7 said:

WG for the love of god...

Leave queue Option is not available after you click Battle. Is this just me? A glitch on my Pc? Or is this a common issue for anyone else?

On a few occasions (like just now) where I have accidently clicked Battle instead of exterior( when in port as they are right above and below one another with no room for separation/error) im thrown into the queue with no cammo or flags and the system denies me the ability to leave and rectify this...really frustrating. Please sort this ASAP WG its getting on my tits .....

(...)

 

It works - you hit ESC and you leave the queue.

The only problem is that in peak hours you usually get the match pretty much instantly - and when that happens, you can't leave the queue (mostly because you're no longer in it, you're in the match).

 

That being said, I do remember a couple Ok, BATTLE, no, wait, baaaaack, sh*t I'm In! moments.

A forced delay of a couple seconds wouldn't really hurt anybody - and certainly would be a good thing for idiots like me who sometimes realize that they didn't want to press Battle right the very moment we do it :Smile_facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,189 posts
4,658 battles
22 hours ago, SeaWolf7 said:

WG for the love of god...

Leave queue Option is not available after you click Battle. Is this just me? A glitch on my Pc? Or is this a common issue for anyone else?

On a few occasions (like just now) where I have accidently clicked Battle instead of exterior( when in port as they are right above and below one another with no room for separation/error) im thrown into the queue with no cammo or flags and the system denies me the ability to leave and rectify this...really frustrating. Please sort this ASAP WG its getting on my tits .....

 

This happens all the time to me. The game instantly places me on a team when I hit "Battle!". Several times I've also tried to cancel out of the queue without success, despite the cancel button not being greyed out.

 

There should definitely be a couple of seconds of grace time so people can cancel their queue. Sometimes you or people in your division aren't as ready as they thought they were. I often forget to put on a flag or a camo or something like that. It wouldn't have to be long. 3 or 4 seconds of grace time would be great when you're about to commit to playing for 15 to 20 minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×