Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RedAnark

New System for Prevention of Unsportsmanlike Conduct? Will not work!

14 comments in this topic

[TRRC]
Players
527 posts

Ok, now I'm really pissed buy those players, ok?!

You gave me a warning to show how they practice unsporting behaviors on this Forum, but as usual in real life, thief are the one that wants to go to a trial so they can pay half of the penalty...

Few minutes ago I was sunk by this *edited* that fired torps while I was fighting in close quarter with a Richelieu, I could have made more XP, more coins, sinking the Richelieu that was at its last xp and also survive, instead sunk by an alley...

So the new System testing on PT 0.7.4 is useless, I tell you, because use the same useless method of real life justice: I'll give you a warning, then you can't play few randoms, than you get that pink or orange... IT WILL NOT SOLVE ANY-THING AT ALL!!!

The ONLY thing that works for us, stupid human beings, is the WALLET, the MONEY..... PERIOD!

So here is the Proposal again:

1) Instantly the Killer LOOSE all his points made in that Battle that goes to the Killed one/s. In terms of everything, coins, xp, special rewards, mission accomplished in that Battle and so on. This include counting all multipliers he had on that Battle. In this way YOU REFUND Victims (thing that you don't WG...)

2) He LOOSE instantly on his Account all the points: xp, coins, signals... made by the killed one/s in that Battle.

Then if you want to suspend or give him a color, have fun, but if you touch the wallet of humans they understand the lesson much quicker than little punishment as for kids at school!

thanks!

Here is the new Killer one, that asked to say at least sorry in chat, refused.... idiot 2 times so he deserve to be here!

*edited*

Edited by NickMustaine
Images removed due to naming and shaming
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 1

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
2,661 posts

I see a lot of unsportsmanlike conduct in the opening post.

It is not performed by the named and shamed player.

Yes, it is always stupid and frustrating to be sunk by supposedly friendly ships. This kind if retaliation is still poor sportsmanship.

• Bad 1

Beta Tester
206 posts
12,909 battles
30 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

I see a lot of unsportsman like conduct in the opening post.

It is not performed by the named and shamed player.

Yes, it is always stupid and frustrating to be sunk by supposedly friendly ships. This kind if retaliation is still poor sportsmanship.

well, sometimes they ask to be killed

[HABIT]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
46 minutes ago, RedAnark said:

The ONLY thing that works for us, stupid human beings, is the WALLET, the MONEY..... PERIOD!

1) Instantly the Killer LOOSE all his points made in that Battle that goes to the Killed one/s. In terms of everything, coins, xp, special rewards, mission accomplished in that Battle and so on. This include counting all multipliers he had on that Battle. In this way YOU REFUND Victims (thing that you don't WG...)

2) He LOOSE instantly on his Account all the points: xp, coins, signals... made by the killed one/s in that Battle.

Then if you want to suspend or give him a color, have fun, but if you touch the wallet of humans they understand the lesson much quicker than little punishment as for kids at school!

1) This will open the system to effective abuse, e.g. to actively push team by sinking them just before the battle ends and to - if I understand it correctly - to "finish" missions several times on the same account although this should not be possible. You can not refund a victim appropriately because you can not estimate what he would have done if he weren't killed.

2) This is not fair for people who really only accidentally do it. You may have a case for repeating offenders but I doubt WG will implement it in any way.

Also, what @Egoleter said. After 400 forum posts you should know the quite easy to understand naming and shaming rules, as well as that mimimi rants usually don't result in a constructive discussion. Not that your OP suggests that you actually want a discussion...

[FJAKA]
Players
1,991 posts
11,811 battles
16 ore fa, RedAnark ha scritto:

Ok, now I'm really pissed buy those players, ok?!

You gave me a warning to show how they practice unsporting behaviors on this Forum, but as usual in real life, thief are the one that wants to go to a trial so they can pay half of the penalty...

Few minutes ago I was sunk by this *edited* that fired torps while I was fighting in close quarter with a Richelieu, I could have made more XP, more coins, sinking the Richelieu that was at its last xp and also survive, instead sunk by an alley...

So the new System testing on PT 0.7.4 is useless, I tell you, because use the same useless method of real life justice: I'll give you a warning, then you can't play few randoms, than you get that pink or orange... IT WILL NOT SOLVE ANY-THING AT ALL!!!

thanks!

Here is the new Killer one, that asked to say at least sorry in chat, refused.... idiot 2 times so he deserve to be here!

*edited*

so for your 42% WR it is ALWAYS somebodies other fault?...just saying....no need to go defensive :)

• Bad 1

[EST]
[EST]
Players
811 posts
18,773 battles

Edited

Edited by Asklepi0s
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to advocating team kill
  • Cool 2

Players
2,183 posts
3,836 battles
2 hours ago, hgbn_dk said:

Lol already weekend

Yap, you can feel it for sure.

Last few days I had great games, easy and smooth, round after round victorys. Then tonight had 6 defeats in the row and watching raging in team chat at me and my division because some peasants rush yolo in some separate direction from team and first die.

Dont know how many time I have to hit my self hard into head before stop for real with playing during weekend and just stick to monday-thursday.

Players
19 posts
3,698 battles

I asked racer57 about this then almost novichoked my home brewed cider when I saw his stats. But he claims that while he was in hannah montana, you accused him of camping and then said you were going to start twirking on a wrecking ball so he silenced you.

[FDUSH]
Players
1,194 posts
6,749 battles

Dude... you should leave some room to the "ship happens" factor. Sometimes I accidentally torpedoed an ally (happened very few times, but happened). And I guess everybody did it at least once.

[NWP]
Players
1,881 posts
12,596 battles

And all people that Name and Shame people on the forums should get banned for a week...

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
3,944 posts
14,364 battles
On 21.4.2018 at 12:04 PM, Sargento_YO said:

Dude... you should leave some room to the "ship happens" factor. Sometimes I accidentally torpedoed an ally (happened very few times, but happened). And I guess everybody did it at least once.

I happened to sink some allies in my career, too. It was always my fault. Always. So I apologized for it.

There is no divine force suddenly making your torps hit an ally. It's always a mistake of the one sending those torps at a target, without checking if the shot is secure first.

Players
1,589 posts
11,097 battles
2 hours ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

I happened to sink some allies in my career, too. It was always my fault. Always. So I apologized for it.

There is no divine force suddenly making your torps hit an ally. It's always a mistake of the one sending those torps at a target, without checking if the shot is secure first.

Think 2-3 times I torped someone, but only friendly kills i made was with accidential fires, usually people sailing very close in front of my ship.

Apologized mostly, even when they borrowed my smokescreen and was continually blocking my guns.

Did once deliberately torp one mighty toxic DD to save my CV.

That was after he sailed halfway across the map to shot my CV up and dropped torps my way (he decided it was my fault he ran afoul of another DD in a cap while my planes were busy on another cap:fish_palm:)

7 games as pink. Didn't want to lose the game and it felt completely fair. Only time that happened in 8k games.

Sign in to follow this