Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Nautical_Metaphor

Quick tip on silver savings

4 comments in this topic

Players
1,384 posts
10,332 battles

Hi,

it's consumable discount weekend, so you might want to stock up on those by just putting some on every ship you have that will take one. Also fill every available port slot with Tier 1s and buy ones for those. Regardless of any plans of actually using them on those ships any time soon, or ever. Just saying.

If you manage to stash, say,  50 type 5 camos that way, at 9,000 credits discount a pop, that saves 450,000 credits for ten minutes of "work", or just about as much as (for me) an exceptionally good Atlanta or Missouri game with economy flags and possibly extra credit camo.

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Players
6,594 posts
Vor 23 Minuten, Nautical_Metaphor sagte:

If you manage to stash, say,  50 type 5 camos that way, at 9,000 credits discount a pop, that saves 450,000 credits for ten minutes of "work",

but only if you don't have such camos and consumables already in stock...which usuallly should be the case...

Players
1,384 posts
10,332 battles

It certainly works best for somewhat manic ship collectors struggling with control over their addiction who at one point may have decided to economize on these things, yes.

Including the space ships, I think I have over 104 ships in port or so. Still, going through all these was worth it just for the dozen premium camos sitting on rarely played ships that it turned up.

[CATS]
Players
15,931 posts
11,179 battles
2 hours ago, Nautical_Metaphor said:

Hi,

it's consumable discount weekend, so you might want to stock up on those by just putting some on every ship you have that will take one. Also fill every available port slot with Tier 1s and buy ones for those. Regardless of any plans of actually using them on those ships any time soon, or ever. Just saying.

If you manage to stash, say,  50 type 5 camos that way, at 9,000 credits discount a pop, that saves 450,000 credits for ten minutes of "work", or just about as much as (for me) an exceptionally good Atlanta or Missouri game with economy flags and possibly extra credit camo.

Done that in the past. It works, but it is a lot of work for a few credits.

Sign in to follow this