Fat_Maniac

Hearts of Oak recruitment thread [HOO]

80 comments in this topic

Players
12 posts
5,937 battles

Bump.

We offer a wonderful community with plenty of events, history chats, and access to an almost fully equipped clan base. New members are always welcome! If you would like to learn more about our community and what we stand for, message one of our wonderful admins @Fat_Maniac, @Isambard_Kingdom_Brunel, @Lions_Pride, @Dutch_Soldier, or @TigerKPT.

• Cool 1

Players
12 posts
5,937 battles

Bump.

We still have plenty of space available in the clan for new recruits. We offer plenty of opportunities to interact with the rest of the clan in larger events. We also offer an almost completely upgraded clan base. We are not a competitive-oriented clan, but we do offer an outlet to be competitive in Clan Battles every season. If our clan sounds like a match for you, please message one of our admins or leave a reply on this thread. 

Players
12 posts
5,937 battles

Bump.

We have started offering opportunities for members of the clan to play the Operations game mode together one night a week. They are very enjoyable, and it is a wonderful way to grind Free XP and credits for ship upgrades and for the upcoming FXP Alaska!

If this clan sounds like a good fit for you, please send a PM to one of our admins or leave a reply on this thread.

Players
1 post
169 battles

Hey, there! I really love history, and this clan that is also history oriented did indeed grab my attention as it's something different. 

I'm still pretty new to the game but so far I'm enjoying it. 

I love WW2 naval history, but I love ships in general - from the time of the Vikings, through the big expeditions till nowadays. 

However, I'm also looking for people to play with and improve myself. I won't lie, getting bonuses would also be nice lol 😅

Cheers, 

Shifty 

[HOO]
Players
1,241 posts
2,652 battles
12 hours ago, shift123 said:

Hey, there! I really love history, and this clan that is also history oriented did indeed grab my attention as it's something different. 

I'm still pretty new to the game but so far I'm enjoying it. 

I love WW2 naval history, but I love ships in general - from the time of the Vikings, through the big expeditions till nowadays. 

However, I'm also looking for people to play with and improve myself. I won't lie, getting bonuses would also be nice lol 😅

Cheers, 

Shifty 

I've sent you a PM.

Players
12 posts
5,937 battles

Bump.

We are still looking for new members who have a passion for history and are looking for a sense of community. We offer plenty of opportunities to participate in divisions and in game modes such as Operations. If you are interested in joining our community, please leave a reply on this thread or message one of our wonderful admins @Fat_Maniac, @Isambard_Kingdom_Brunel, @Lions_Pride, @Dutch_Soldier, @TigerKPT, or myself.

[HOO]
Players
1,241 posts
2,652 battles

Welcome to our newest members @Silvamord and @Aetius85.

We still have a few places for anyone with a genuine interest in history. Doesn't matter what your stats are or what game modes you play, we have a place for you in our very active community.

[HOO]
Players
101 posts
4,265 battles
On 3/2/2019 at 1:03 PM, Fat_Maniac said:

Welcome to our newest members @Silvamord and @Aetius85.

We still have a few places for anyone with a genuine interest in history. Doesn't matter what your stats are or what game modes you play, we have a place for you in our very active community.

Thank you @Fat_Maniac :)

[HOO]
Players
36 posts
2,687 battles

Hello ! Just to bump a bit and recommend my clan !

A bit of my story there ; I'am a French player, and before joining this clan I was solo, and not very good at the game. Since I joined, I enjoy battles a lot more, I learned a lot about the game by playing with very good players. The clan is open for people that aren't from an english speaking country, as long as you can speak english, no matter of your accent, you'll be welcome. Also we are doing CB, getting better results last season (Top of the storm league, almost getting in the next one !!). We also do Fleet Event, where we recreate or imagine battle altogether in training room, it's fun and allow us to discuss and enjoy a good time together. Also we started to play some operations. So everything for everyone I guess ?

Our discord is also very lively, discussions everyday, and fun. We often play other game together, and above a WoWs community, one can say that we are a gaming community interested in history, mostly naval, but still, we are open for any historical subject. (Also we are meme worthy)

We have some place still not taken, so don't hesitate to join !

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Players
1 post
482 battles

Hi there,

Keen gamer here looking for a clan, love History in general but have a huge soft spot for Naval warfare, from those ships of the line right up to modern day.

Happy to get involved with clan antics although still not a huge flotilla still on the tier VI Icarus, working my way through the Royal Navy lines, Destroyers being my most played line at the moment followed by the odd cruiser battle, presently on the Emerald.

Battleships I struggle, although only really played up to the Iron Duke, 

Hopefully speak soon, :-)

Ashen

Players
2 posts
5,821 battles

Hi,

I'm looking for a clan.  This clan sounds good :)  Been away from WOWS  for a couple of years and just returned to find I was the only active member of my old clan.

I have ships of all tiers, mainly cruisers and battleships but some destroyers and carriers.

Interested in Naval History and was a part time volunteer in the library of The National Maritime Museum Falmouth for a while.

Win rate was average 50% but has probably dropped a point recently as a bit rusty.

Iain

[HOO]
Players
1,241 posts
2,652 battles

We still have a few spaces for anyone with a genuine interest in history.

Players
2 posts
5,821 battles

Hi,

I'm assuming something has gone wrong here and i'm not so awfull that you are ignoring me :).

Iain.

[HOO]
Players
1,241 posts
2,652 battles
19 hours ago, twistedsock said:

Hi,

I'm assuming something has gone wrong here and i'm not so awfull that you are ignoring me :).

Iain.

Sorry that's my fault. Not had my head on lately.But welcome aboard now :-)

[HOO]
Players
1,241 posts
2,652 battles

We still have a few spaces for anyone with a genuine interest in history.

Players
1 post
351 battles

Hi,

I I'm looking for a clan of people willing to play with and chat about naval stuff, my favourate time's being WW2 and the 18th century, Being from Britain and all I think its fairly fitting! Im T6 currently but working upwards again after coming back from a long break to an empty clan.

Cheers.

[HOO]
Players
2 posts
2,771 battles

Hey guys, After a Long absence for WoW i'm back and it seems all changed but i am getting my head around it. 

I'm a fan of voice chat.

I have 3 weeks play time at a time as i work on a ship for 3 weeks at a time.

I have most tiers up to 10, Really love my t5 Ijn DD, not got my nelson yet but will... I WILL.

I played since Beta and played Navy Feild before that, untill it got screwed.

[HOO]
Players
1,241 posts
2,652 battles

We still have a few places available, for any player with a genuine interest in history,

[R-U]
Players
1 post
224 battles

Hey, i'm a 21 yo ships aficionado interested in joining. If there is a possibility i would love to be contacted on discord @ Remergy#3319 instead of here since i dont check it too often.

Players
12 posts
5,937 battles

Bump.

We are still looking for any players with a genuine interest in history. We also have a very well fitted out clan base

[HOO]
Players
1 post
579 battles

Josh (Sooty) here,

Been an on and off player pretty much since the game came out but I'm starting to get more free time and playing more frequently. Had an interest in history my whole life thanks to my dad and have toured all over the battlefields of Europe. Just looking for a clan with like-minded people, and players who don't take the game too seriously but still want to do well.

If there is any space in the clan for a player like me, discord would probably be the best place to contact me - @sooty1965#5693

Regards, Josh