Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sargento_YO

ANOTHER middle finger in discounts.

13 comments in this topic

[FDUSH]
Players
1,194 posts
6,749 battles

Today I saw this in the news:

oferta.thumb.png.1375d4849ad156659a3124c42a4a528c.png

I was quite happy because I thought "finally I can buy some permanent cammos for some of my ships" and I checked into the game how much it would cost for some of my ships (tier 7 and 8)

camuflaje.png.98315ed88ec207e618ae5e1e152ec506.png

But noo... permanent cammo doesn't has any discount. WTF?? In the news said "40% discount on camouflage" period!! There is no other text saying "only for..." or whatever. Even more, at the top says " with great discounts on credits and doublons!"

Just... WTF it's going on lately with bundles, discounts, offerts and all that?

• Cool 2

1,471 posts
10,089 battles

Smartass...

Coupons are only applied FOR WEBSITE SHOP. Period.

Cheers

• Funny 1

[CATS]
Players
15,957 posts
11,194 battles

The discount is not on permanent camouflage, which was quite obvious.

In the past they mentioned both types of camos when both were discounted.

[PUPSI]
Players
6,605 posts
Vor 4 Minuten, Boris_MNE sagte:

Coupons are only applied FOR WEBSITE SHOP. Period.

it is not about a coupon but about the weekend special...

Vor 4 Minuten, Boris_MNE sagte:

Smartass...

this...

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,412 posts
7,851 battles
2 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

if you really expected any different, you might want to check your connection to reality...

Especially as then the overpriced spacecamos would be affected too.

Just imagine the outcry of those people which bought the spacecamos full price. :cap_haloween:

[FDUSH]
Players
1,194 posts
6,749 battles
3 minutes ago, Miessa3 said:

Especially as then the overpriced spacecamos would be affected too.

Just imagine the outcry of those people which bought the spacecamos full price. :cap_haloween:

That already happened to me a couple of times, thats why I almost never buy anything at normal price.

Players
1,372 posts
5,380 battles

What is it with the recent wave of WG "offers" not being accurately described and causing some confusion!! ...geez :Smile_child::Smile_coin:

Players
721 posts
9 minutes ago, IanH755 said:

What is it with the recent wave of WG "offers" not being accurately described and causing some confusion!! ...geez :Smile_child::Smile_coin:

I think the offers are perfectly clear, people just don't understand them on their own fault.

download.thumb.png.27f65b77fa7141f0cedb8d5a8016dbe2.png

Keyword, Mission.

But I do agree that maybe WG needs to implement a ELI5 way to communicate with their playerbase.

Players
1,372 posts
5,380 battles
13 minutes ago, Niibler said:

I think the offers are perfectly clear, people just don't understand them on their own fault.

If the offers were "perfectly clear" then no-one would be having these issues would they?

So, looking at the actual words WG used in their adverts -

WG say "Here's 30% off EVERYTHING" but then say "excluding the following very long list" - So it's not "30% off EVERYTHING" then is it, it's "30% of SELECTED ITEMS IN THE SHOP" - an accurate description would prevent this problem.

WG say "Here's 40% off CAMOUFLAGES" but then don't discount all "CAMOUFLAGES" only some - So it's not "40% off CAMOUFLAGES" then is it, it's "40% of SOME CAMOUFLAGES" - an accurate description would prevent this problem.

13 minutes ago, Niibler said:

As a native English speaker I realise that, at times, the descriptions given on various parts of the WG EU site may not always be the most accurate as they are rarely written by other native English speakers. However in the examples above the descriptions "as written" on the website (not as what people guess was meant) are written poorly, which has led to the problems described by others i.e. if you say "Everything" that word means "Everything" and that word is very clearly defined in the English Language. If you are not offering "Everything" then you can't use that word without causing some confusion, especially to those who may not be native speakers which, considering it is a EU site, maybe large numbers of people.

• Cool 8

[CATS]
Players
15,957 posts
11,194 battles
15 minutes ago, IanH755 said:

If the offers were "perfectly clear" then no-one would be having these issues would they?

So, looking at the actual words WG used in their adverts -

WG say "Here's 30% off EVERYTHING" but then say "excluding the following very long list" - So it's not "30% off EVERYTHING" then is it, it's "30% of SELECTED ITEMS IN THE SHOP" - an accurate description would prevent this problem.

WG say "Here's 40% off CAMOUFLAGES" but then don't discount all "CAMOUFLAGES" only some - So it's not "40% off CAMOUFLAGES" then is it, it's "40% of SOME CAMOUFLAGES" - an accurate description would prevent this problem.

As a native English speaker I realise that, at times, the descriptions given on various parts of the WG EU site may not always be the most accurate as they are rarely written by other native English speakers. However in the examples above the descriptions "as written" on the website (not as what people guess was meant) are written poorly, which has led to the problems described by others i.e. if you say "Everything" that word means "Everything" and that word is very clearly defined in the English Language. If you are not offering "Everything" then you can't use that word without causing some confusion, especially to those who may not be native speakers which, considering it is a EU site, maybe large numbers of people.

I do not remember any complaints from the last time the camos were on discount.

Sign in to follow this