Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
tsounts

Question on skill reset after CW session

24 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Players
477 posts
12,544 battles

Just one question, I had put my Gearing's captain on the CW's Gearing just to reset her captain skills today for free but after the CV's ships disappeared my captain didn't get reset even though he was on reserve after CW's ships removal.

Any insight please?

[PUPSI]
Players
5,865 posts
Vor 26 Minuten, tsounts sagte:

Any insight please?

Zitat

End of Clan Season 100% Discount

Starts 26 April, 07:00 CEST (UTC+2)
Ends 04 May, 07:00 CEST (UTC+2)

The Free Commander Skill Re-Training & Update Demount will be available exclusively for players who joined a Clan Battle from 02 April to 23 April.

FREE Commander Skill Re-Training

FREE Upgrade Demount

so you are 10 days to early I'd say...

[EST]
[EST]
Players
693 posts
17,414 battles

So no free reset for me because i did my battles before 2nd april?:fish_panic::fish_nerv:

Players
1,365 posts
14,165 battles

Rentals like your [Gearing] don't reset captain skills. All they do is allow you to use any captain of that nation. If you had retrained the captain for the rental ship he would have been retrained for the nation's tier 1, the Erie iirc.

[ELCH]
Players
59 posts
6,411 battles

Rentals used to reset captain skills when a captain was placed on them while they were being removed from the port, at least the last batch before this one did (I reset my Akizuki cap that way). This batch should have done the same.

• Cool 1

[XTREM]
Players
1,388 posts
9,578 battles
28 minutes ago, Ze_Reckless said:

Rentals like your [Gearing] don't reset captain skills. All they do is allow you to use any captain of that nation. If you had retrained the captain for the rental ship he would have been retrained for the nation's tier 1, the Erie iirc.

You could kinda learn by now... they do reset XD on update.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
6,933 posts
9,129 battles
2 hours ago, Profilus said:

So no free reset for me because i did my battles before 2nd april?:fish_panic::fish_nerv:

Same here.

Participated in clanbattles before that 2nd April date but couldn't really keep it up due to time constraints so I don't think I played any clan battles in the specified time period.

I have witnesses that can attest I played clan battles:

I'd provide a screenshot of CB teamcomposition from a match I played in, but the battle records only go back to the 7th April ...

The Free Commander Skill Re-Training & Update Demount will be available exclusively for players who joined a Clan Battle from 02 April to 23 April.

If that means that despite me having played clanbattles (and respecced captains and ships for that purpose) I don't get to reset for free, I'm going to be absolutely livid.

@MrConway, @Tuccy, @Crysantos ... please tell me this isn't going to be the case!

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
967 posts
17,211 battles

... if really only for people who did play after 2nd of april this really rather should go for like "at least 1 captain respecced and played during cb's", or just available to everyone.... i did play after 2nd of april, but there's always movement within clans over several weeks.

i think i nearly spent up to 1mil. elite captn xp (after bad choices or not in time retrained captn at start of season). all this only with having in mind i can retrain them for free after season ends.... somehow i have the feeling i'm not the only one on that sheet, while i guess there's probably quite some who did not play after 2nd of april....

even if announced before, that free retrain should go for more people than just the ones after 2nd april.... also counts fort players who may stepped back from cb's for others to get their flag after earning it already.

no good design! free the free retrains, so they can freely upfree our captns to be free for new things.... or such

[EST]
[EST]
Players
693 posts
17,414 battles
11 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Same here.

Participated in clanbattles before that 2nd April date but couldn't really keep it up due to time constraints so I don't think I played any clan battles in the specified time period.

I have witnesses that can attest I played clan battles:

I'd provide a screenshot of CB teamcomposition from a match I played in, but the battle records only go back to the 7th April ...

If that means that despite me having played clanbattles (and respecced captains and ships for that purpose) I don't get to reset for free, I'm going to be absolutely livid.

@MrConway, @Tuccy, @Crysantos ... please tell me this isn't going to be the case!

My proof is that 2nd Stalingrad flag :Smile_glasses:

[SCRUB]
Players
6,933 posts
9,129 battles
37 minutes ago, Profilus said:

My proof is that 2nd Stalingrad flag :Smile_glasses:

I didn't play quite enough for that, but I have completed a couple of the clan battle missions that WG could check to verify.

Also, 2nd to 23rd of April ... wasn't yesterday the last day of clan battles? Even if I wanted and could play another CB just to meet the requirement, how am I supposed to do that when the season is over? Where did that 23rd come from, did the season get extended by a week?

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,562 posts
6,392 battles
21 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Also, 2nd to 23rd of April ... wasn't yesterday the last day of clan battles? Even if I wanted a could play another CB just to meet the requirement, how am I supposed to do that when the season is over? Where did that 23rd come from, did the season get extended by a week?

Yeah, it's basically 2nd to 15th April for all the change days after it make

Basically you had to play at least one game in the last 8 sessions of CB out of the 38 sessions that it was running, screw you if you were there only for the first 30.

And 23rd... no clue, rentals got taken away today early morning

• Cool 1

[DC_DK]
Players
471 posts
2,248 battles

If this is true then it sucks big time.... Why on earth are they putting a date lock on who can respec their commanders for free...... THIS IS SIMPLY NOT FAIR AT ALL!!

[DC_DK]
Players
471 posts
2,248 battles

Criteria for free re spec must be participated in clan battles or not.. Anything else will not be fair..

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Players
28 posts
3 minutes ago, Yogibjoern said:

Criteria for free re spec must be participated in clan battles or not.. Nothing else will not be fair..

so participants in clan battles already got a sh*t load of all kinds of XP, credits and other stuff, why is it fair that they get a free respec and other players do not? And why should they get a free respec for ALL captains, not only those they used in clan battles?

[DC_DK]
Players
471 posts
2,248 battles

No it is not fair agree. I can live with free re spec for commanders used in clan battles only. No problem. But I it find very unfair that the criteria for this re spec is date gated. I have 137 clan battles on my other account where I have had re spec a commander, But I cant re spec it back for free because all those battles is before 2. of April...

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
967 posts
17,211 battles
19 minutes ago, DaxDonner said:

so participants in clan battles already got a sh*t load of all kinds of XP, credits and other stuff, why is it fair that they get a free respec and other players do not? And why should they get a free respec for ALL captains, not only those they used in clan battles?

...ok, i'll try it nicely once:

- these other players 1st off would've been free to join cb's as well (u know, that "team" thingie in a team oriented game...)

- afaik everyone who hit (easy to reach?) marks could retrain any captn on start of the season?

- i don't play pve, u see me complaining about the (as i heasrd lol) good rewards for scenarios?!

- it's quite easier to evaluate who did participate in cb's than to check up for every single captn on which ships he is atm and if he or the ship went in cb's...

...players who retrained a captn for cb's would be on the frank downside if they'd not be able to retrain afterwards again. 2 respecs are worth like 380k elite xp or 950 dubs for 19pters! players who not participated in cb's at all thus got a sh*tload of free respecs already, even though they did not set their full AA des moines to a cb build? no words of being able to switch modules for free?

i think it not would be fair to players who put some effort in rollin in cb's if the ones who did not now get nther free round without having had to sacrifice builds, modules, time, and ressources to roll with their team. but for sure that should go for all, not only for the ones who played last few sessions!!!

now, if i'm wrong with the respecs on start hit me up, but somehow i'm dead sure on it ^^....

• Cool 1

[DC_DK]
Players
471 posts
2,248 battles

If this is going to be the way WG is going to discriminate participants of clan battles, Then I consider closing my wallet for good. Just used 100+ € on WG this weekend. This is not the way you want to treat paying customers.

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,223 posts
11,314 battles

Hey gentlemen, we'll publish an announcement for this tomorrow that should address the mentioned issue ;)

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 4

[SCRUB]
Players
477 posts
12,544 battles
16 hours ago, Crysantos said:

Hey gentlemen, we'll publish an announcement for this tomorrow that should address the mentioned issue ;)

Greetings, Crysantos

Hey Crysantos, any news on the matter? What should we expect in terms of resetting?

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,223 posts
11,314 battles
1 hour ago, tsounts said:

Hey Crysantos, any news on the matter? What should we expect in terms of resetting?

At 2 pm CEST :)

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 2

[IDDQD]
Players
105 posts
6,413 battles

Looks like the "played between 2nd and 23rd of April" requirement quietly disappeared from the announcement page, now its just "players who participated in clan battles"..

Which is nice, because although I qualified for the original requirement (barely), a couple of my clanmates wouldn't.

[SCRUB]
Players
6,933 posts
9,129 battles
58 minutes ago, CNW said:

Looks like the "played between 2nd and 23rd of April" requirement quietly disappeared from the announcement page, now its just "players who participated in clan battles"..

Which is nice, because although I qualified for the original requirement (barely), a couple of my clanmates wouldn't.

Where is that announcement? Is it on the forum or on the news portal? Because I haven't seen anything of that sort anywhere I looked.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,884 posts
2,152 battles
2 hours ago, Aotearas said:

Where is that announcement? Is it on the forum or on the news portal? Because I haven't seen anything of that sort anywhere I looked.

I was a little late with the forum announcement, but you can find it here:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this