GodOfGunns

BBs AP against DDs

8 comments in this topic

Weekend Tester
5 posts
5,236 battles

Hi

first  off all    you guys EDIT up with  this game day by day    i wonder   what you guys drinking  ?  and  my title is clear .  why you dont  delete shimakaze  from  tree line and add  T10 jap DDs with more vodka with it   

right now  looking for  more realistic   navy battle  game   , have fun  and keep    doing this  great  broken stuff  until this game is dead 

Edited by Kampa1987
Vulgarism

Beta Tester
715 posts
10,371 battles
8 hours ago, GodOfGunns said:

more realistic

From a real life WWII naval battle -Kongo hit a Fletcher with 1 shell - knocked out its engine, reducing its speed roughly by half, most of her guns were dead, severe electrical issues and fire. The second hit killed it.

In the game however, a single DD can take more torps than some BB with 0 flooding, regarding AP - a minor overpen, depends on RNG.

Tho i dont get the complain, if its BB AP doing too much dmg, then thats realistic, if its to little then yeah, its bs. And why is Shimikase in question?

• Cool 2

Weekend Tester
5 posts
5,236 battles
3 hours ago, Azalgor said:

From a real life WWII naval battle -Kongo hit a Fletcher with 1 shell - knocked out its engine, reducing its speed roughly by half, most of her guns were dead, severe electrical issues and fire. The second hit killed it.

In the game however, a single DD can take more torps than some BB with 0 flooding, regarding AP - a minor overpen, depends on RNG.

Tho i dont get the complain, if its BB AP doing too much dmg, then thats realistic, if its to little then yeah, its bs. And why is Shimikase in question?

where you  got this event  also   did kongo   shot  HE or  AP  what  i am saying is   BBs  Ap is op  against DDs   

shimakaze in qustion becoz its  useless and   unplayable ship this day 

Beta Tester
715 posts
10,371 battles
2 hours ago, GodOfGunns said:

where you  got this event

Well, i wont be teaching you history here, since if you dont know where this took place you are clearly not an enthusiast of naval warfare, thus, have no idea what damage can be caused, but if a BB had hit her with a HE shell, there'd probably be nothing left of that DD, just by how these two different type of shells work.

[UNICS]
Players
324 posts
4,511 battles
5 godzin temu, Azalgor napisał:

Are you talking about realism in a game where you can fix broken engine, rudder, 4 fires, and a flooding with one button?
Also in real world floodings DO stack, so 5 torpedo hits = 5 floodings, not 1.

It`s obvious that realism has nothing to do with game balance.

Beta Tester
715 posts
10,371 battles
Just now, Infiriel said:

Are you talking about realism

Wow dude, chill, i know better than to talk about a game, where the only realistic part is the ship models themselves, i was just answering a question.

Players
409 posts
7,064 battles

I would like it if BB AP only scored overpens on DD's but I would rather have a buff to torpedo detection range for IJN DD to bring them more in line with US torpedo detection ranges.