Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
charleswelsh

A Big Thanks To SCRUBS

26 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Players
3 posts
8,546 battles

Having joined the SCRUBS late in the CB season I only really expected to get a few games and some small goodies but the whole bunch of SCRUBS stuck around to help me get 15 wins in the last two sessions even though they had the flags already. With that done I have my first Stalingrad flag.Thanks guys!

• Cool 10
  • Funny 2

[TTT]
Players
3,595 posts
7,456 battles

sounds like there was some Hagging going on - otherwise, how could you guys have acquired the necessary supply of lickable windows to sustain you through such a worthy endeavour? :Smile_great:

• Funny 5

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,117 posts
11,282 battles

Every time I see that clan name ingame or in the forum a certain catchy tune manifests in my head and simply does not stop anymore, HELP! :Smile_bajan2::Smile-_tongue:

Spoiler

• Cool 1

[XTREM]
Players
1,388 posts
9,578 battles
51 minutes ago, charleswelsh said:

Having joined the SCRUBS late in the CB season I only really expected to get a few games and some small goodies but the whole bunch of SCRUBS stuck around to help me get 15 wins in the last two sessions even though they had the flags already. With that done I have my first Stalingrad flag.Thanks guys!

That so much reminds me on RAGE.... since 20th march or so ... above 40 victories in typhoon/hurricane league....lol

[SCRUB]
Players
1,872 posts
9 hours ago, Tyrendian89 said:

how could you guys have acquired the necessary supply of lickable windows to sustain you through such a worthy endeavour? :Smile_great:

Department of Broken Glass is suspecting contraband. Issue is being investigated. Have the feeling offenders shall soon get identified and punished accordingly. My bets are on the trip to the Insulated Glazing Penal Colony...

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
967 posts
17,203 battles
3 hours ago, charleswelsh said:

... i just died :Smile_playing::Smile_bajan2::Smile_honoring:...

2 hours ago, Ubertron_X said:

Every time I see that clan name ingame or in the forum a certain catchy tune manifests in my head and simply does not stop anymore, HELP! :Smile_bajan2::Smile-_tongue:

Reveal hidden contents

nah, must be this :Smile-_tongue:

1 hour ago, Boris_MNE said:

That so much reminds me on RAGE.... since 20th march or so ... above 40 victories in typhoon/hurricane league....lol

oh no it's UUUU :Smile_izmena::Smile_playing: wp dude, wp :Smile_honoring:

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,208 posts
13,976 battles
4 hours ago, Aragathor said:

Scrubs? Clan battles? Hey @T0byJug!

It was a pleasure meeting you guys on the battlefield.

You should have seen our last battle.. for the LOLs we took Yamato/Minataur/Gearing 2xShima  2xKhaba.  We almost won.

Its been a good fun season Good games or bad Scrubs are fun

• Cool 2

Players
961 posts
4,863 battles

Well, that's what clans are for aren't they?  Anyhow, congratulations to the flag, I know the amount of relief one feels when one gets the first one all too well ;). 

I just hope WG do the smart thing and only award her AFTER season 3 has ended. 

While I didn't have the opportunity to play as many battles as I would have liked to, due to time constraints, it was another fun season.

See you in the field in June/July ;). 

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
967 posts
17,203 battles
2 hours ago, dCK_Ad_Hominem said:

Well, that's what clans are for aren't they?  Anyhow, congratulations to the flag, I know the amount of relief one feels when one gets the first one all too well ;). 

I just hope WG do the smart thing and only award her AFTER season 3 has ended. 

While I didn't have the opportunity to play as many battles as I would have liked to, due to time constraints, it was another fun season.

nah, they might give the flag out, but i assume the ships will get granted like on ranked?... on a sidenote, gratz to u guys reaching hurricane in time and thx to everyone who did let us win this season ^^:Smile_trollface::Smile_great::Smile_honoring:

Players
961 posts
4,863 battles
29 minutes ago, MrWastee said:

nah, they might give the flag out, but i assume the ships will get granted like on ranked?... on a sidenote, gratz to u guys reaching hurricane in time and thx to everyone who did let us win this season ^^:Smile_trollface::Smile_great::Smile_honoring:

Thank you very much. I did not play over the last two sessions though since we still had a few guys that needed wins. Next season can't arrive soon enough though.

Beta Tester
3,671 posts
12,847 battles
20 hours ago, MrWastee said:

nah, must be this :Smile-_tongue:

nope, can't be... I know for sure that I am a superman. And I also can do it on my own. :Smile-_tongue:

[SCRUB]
Players
6,929 posts
9,129 battles

Not that I mind a bit extra exposure, but you could've bumped our recruitment thread with this ... or even better: bump TTT's, they need it!

• Funny 4

Players
961 posts
4,863 battles
12 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Not that I mind a bit extra exposure, but you could've bumped our recruitment thread with this ... or even better: bump TTT's, they need it!

Something something hurricane something :Smile-_tongue:.

[SCRUB]
Players
6,929 posts
9,129 battles
21 minutes ago, dCK_Ad_Hominem said:

Something something hurricane something :Smile-_tongue:.

You know that typhoon and hurricane are just two names for the same thing, right? :cap_haloween:

[XTREM]
Players
1,388 posts
9,578 battles
Just now, Aotearas said:

You know that typhoon and hurricane are just two names for the same thing, right? :cap_haloween:

Nope. XD

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
967 posts
17,203 battles
1 hour ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

nope, can't be... I know for sure that I am a superman. And I also can do it on my own. :Smile-_tongue:

...why da hell i gotta think of a certains' city mentality we both know very well :Smile_smile::Smile_trollface:... but, back to tpoic, i agree: WG needs to make one-man-tXI-army-belfast-solo-divs available 4 cb's!... so me could finally seek the true power of poweryolo :Smile_playing::Smile_trollface:...

34 minutes ago, principat121 said:

We should rename the "gameplay" section into "attention seeking" section...

yeah, such a pity.... member with more battles than u and a postcount like a total newb says thanks for achieving something to his teammates... ofc may could've posted in another thread, but may it didn't cut it for him?

i rather have such posters and threadtypes than the whole lotta ammount of your postcount and other not so positive threads u might would label attention seeking.

teamgame, check. member happy, check. says thx on forums, check. low postcount/not necessarily experienced in forums, check.

yeah, i agree. we should hold it like all the other potato scrubs around and start a single thread for every clan in here instead of poking a bit on each other in here... aKa: tell us more :Smile-_tongue::Smile_great::Smile_facepalm:

[SCRUB]
Sailing Hamster
3,191 posts
3,153 battles
15 hours ago, dCK_Ad_Hominem said:

[...]

Fix bayonets!

Ooops. Wrong branch.:Smile_hiding:

That said, next season I'll NOT be on a dead PC for most of the season, so maybe I can finally get in on the action too and get my first flag...

Beta Tester
3,625 posts
6,498 battles
10 minutes ago, MrWastee said:

yeah, such a pity.... member with more battles than u and a postcount like a total newb says thanks for achieving something to his teammates... ofc may could've posted in another thread, but may it didn't cut it for him?

i rather have such posters and threadtypes than the whole lotta ammount of your postcount and other not so positive threads u might would label attention seeking.

teamgame, check. member happy, check. says thx on forums, check. low postcount/not necessarily experienced in forums, check.

yeah, i agree. we should hold it like all the other potato scrubs around and start a single thread for every clan in here instead of poking a bit on each other in here... aKa: tell us more

Pathetic... Just pathetic... But do I expect something else from a [SCRUB] here? No.

:Smile_child:

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[XTREM]
Players
1,388 posts
9,578 battles
4 minutes ago, MrWastee said:

...why da hell i gotta think of a certains' city mentality we both know very well :Smile_smile::Smile_trollface:...

yeah, i agree. we should hold it like all the other potato scrubs around and start a single thread for every clan in here instead of poking a bit on each other in here... aKa: tell us more :Smile-_tongue::Smile_great::Smile_facepalm:

I must say, I was angry with  you because you did not recognize forumite in CBs. :Smile_sad:

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
967 posts
17,203 battles
2 minutes ago, principat121 said:

Pathetic... Just pathetic... But do I expect something else from a [SCRUB] here? No.

:Smile_child:

well... guess we know what to expect from each other, which makes it                   in ur case.... so, u did throughsee and recognized me as the scrub i am, so whats ur excuse?! :Smile-_tongue:

2 minutes ago, Boris_MNE said:

I must say, I was angry with  you because you did not recognize forumite in CBs. :Smile_sad:

huh? can remember twice matches in which i did and one on which i did too late.... and was more angry than u in that moment lol (more smoke than on any smokers convention and no radar around :Smile_sad:)

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Sailing Hamster
3,191 posts
3,153 battles
1 hour ago, principat121 said:

[vile]

and

1 hour ago, MrWastee said:

[bile]

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here, this is a thanking thread!

Spoiler

Seriously though, principat why do you even make a deal out of it and wastee why are you jumping on it

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
967 posts
17,203 battles
6 minutes ago, piritskenyer said:

and

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here, this is a thanking thread!

Reveal hidden contents

Seriously though, principat why do you even make a deal out of it and wastee why are you jumping on it

nah, nvm. sry, i'm just poking in the other direction (as it was asked for lol :Smile_hiding:).... sometimes certain attitudes simply trigger, well, certain attiutdes i guess :Smile_trollface:.... case closed here, dropped my point :etc_red_button::etc_hide_turtle:

Sign in to follow this