You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MrWastee

Clan Evolution

66 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
973 posts
17,230 battles

lo peeps :),

as it seems quite some time to me now that we heard anything on it i'd liked to ask if there's any news i may missed, or if anyone might have ideas on how to evolve clans in whole and for what personal oil should be good.

what i yet have heard/read is like there's no facility planned atm to get added and personal oil might be used for rewards one could get through other means (like rank 1 rewards). also rostersize is likely to get increased in future, but no statements i'd be aware of there as well.

as it's quite some time now since clanbases got added i'd really would like to see some progression there, in particular for personal oil....

oh, and a clanbank (with setable permissions per clanrank) where clanmembers could shift and gift credits/cam/signals!

...oh, and ofc the introduction of more ranks with setable permissions for clans, so f.e. a rank that is not allowed to recruit new members, but to start clanbattles! (hey @Loran_Battle, i'm already filling up :Smile_trollface::Smile_hiding:)...

...... and while we're at it may a trainingroom-like window before clanbattle-matchstart where u can choose ships/setup depending on map played (call it "foyer")....

... and me personally would love to buy special premium ships or any special things like modules, camos and stuff for the few oil i collected :Smile_trollface::Smile_hiding:.

.... armada system for related clangroups, to f.e. fill in missing players on cb's in need. or, on a further step of a possible bank, to share ressources.....

..AAAND..... a selectable clanharbour (ofc from a bit more elevated viewpoint), in which u can see which player from clan is on atm with selected ship.

so, what u would like to get added for clans or personal oil use, and how u'd ike to evolve clanbattles? thx and good hunting :Smile_honoring:!

CHAAAARGE:Smile_izmena:

(edit: not necessarily my ideas here, but dont ask me from where i have that crap :Smile_trollface::Smile_hiding:!)

other dropped proposals (feel free to insist on clarification if u not think i'm hitting ur nail here :Smile_honoring:):

(- introduction of AntiPotatoePony shells :cap_haloween:)

- clan patches/emblems/tag on ships/camos/flags (+clanflag on pole in ports)

- clan messageboard (+dumbed down infos, f.e. about cb roster, important news, etc.)

- further upgrades on existing facilities

- new facility to reduce ammount pricetag on consumables and camos

- new signalflag for oil earning on wins/in randoms...

- facility: oilrig - increase oil earned on opened containers (or above signals), and on a win in a cb' match

- clanbank --> monetized clanbank

- several skill-/module sets for solo- and clanmodes (--> monetized unlock)

- finally addition of the "earned-oil-wallet"

- unique flags from premiumships in admirals edition obtainable for oil

- "oil-exclusive-special(/perma)camos"

news:

- new shop for endgame will be added and hold stuff up to ships like the flint, black and stalingrad

- working title for 2 new currencies is "coal" and "steel" (not necessarily clan related at all!)

- next cb season will be 8vs.8 format, 2 bb's allowed

- global clanwars are coming! outside primtimes a team's gonna get matched against clans from other clusters (whatever primetime is goin atm)

• Cool 10

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,572 posts
6,401 battles

Well over 100k oil and waiting for a new building to appear :fish_sleep:

[SCRUB]
Players
2,626 posts
9,132 battles

I want a clan building that produces potato-armor-piercing shells for every member to use in random battles. So far I havent found a ship with enough penetration to go through that kind of armor ..........

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
973 posts
17,230 battles
14 minutes ago, havaduck said:

I want a clan building that produces potato-armor-piercing shells for every member to use in random battles. So far I havent found a ship with enough penetration to go through that kind of armor ..........

...nice try, looks like u missed. check the aerodynamics  :Smile_trollface:

fourchette_alimentarium_1996_003.png

Well over 100k oil and waiting for a new building to appear :fish_sleep:

for me its like 12+k personal oil... wanna go shopping :cap_haloween:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,199 posts
6,762 battles
3 hours ago, MrWastee said:

...oh, and ofc the introduction of more ranks with setable permissions for clans, so f.e. a rank that is not allowed to recruit new members, but to start clanbattles! (hey @Loran_Battle, i'm already filling up :Smile_trollface::Smile_hiding:)...

This, This, a thousand times this...

also, yeah a clan bank might be good haha. though I don't think they will ever do something like that.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
973 posts
17,230 battles

c'mon, anyone at least could've mentioned emblems on ships/flags for clans to pick from (--> patches):Smile_bajan2:

[BYOB]
Players
2,739 posts
9,874 battles

A simple thing I'm really missing is a message board where the clan leaders can post notices and longer lists. Things like Clan Battles rosters, important news, etc. Because the chat box is really insufficient.

As to buildings, I would love to see upgrades to the buildings we already have, like the Research Center which could get a +2% Xp upgrade for a total of 5%, Dock with an extra 5% service cost reduction for 15%, and so on.

The shipyard could get some more buildings, one for lower tiers, two for tiers 9 and 10.

A completely new building set, which would mesh well with the others, would be the ship chandler/quartermaster depot. The buildings would lower the cost of consumables, silver bought camos, etc.

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
973 posts
17,230 battles

new signalflag for oil: earn 2 oil per win and signal in randoms...

.... facility: oilrig - increase oil earned on opened containers (or above signals) by 1/2/3, on win in a cb' match +5

--> clanbank: to pay in or out set an ammount X of freexp, oil or dubloons to get in or out x ammount of Y, so might could come with some sort of monetization?

gn8 :Smile_child::Smile_hiding:

[TTT]
Players
203 posts
24,853 battles
4 hours ago, Aragathor said:

A simple thing I'm really missing is a message board where the clan leaders can post notices and longer lists. Things like Clan Battles rosters, important news, etc. Because the chat box is really insufficient.

Why don't you use an application like Slack for this?

Players
961 posts
4,863 battles

Some of your ideas I really like. I Especially like the signal idea/bank idea for camos etc since this would allow for actually helping your guys and be it only that your bb player for cw has run out of ramming flags and you can fork him some other. 

Approved.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,219 posts
13,980 battles

I would like the ability to transfer Funds to the clan. I play this game to much and have been on almost permanent Prem.

I have over 300,000,000 silver and 1,200,000 Free XP (yes i have all the free XP ships)  A number of my clan had tier X ships unlocked but no funds to buy the ship.. being able to transfer Flags and Camo to Clan as well would be nice

• Cool 1

[BYOB]
Players
2,739 posts
9,874 battles
2 hours ago, Durin_VI said:

Because my ideas aren't the ideas of my clanmates. It's simple, really. My proposal is just a QoL idea that I had for a time.

There's also another thing, why should players be forced to use third party software if WG could make the interface better? It would save a lot of work to just implement a notice board into the game.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
973 posts
17,230 battles
Alle 4/16/2018 alle 08:56, Durin_VI ha scritto:

me personally, i would rather see an implemented possibility as well..... discord is already 1 too much on top of ts to me lol :Smile_sceptic:.

edited OP with suggestions dropped, keep it comin :Smile_great:

thinking of STO's loadout system, why not have 2 different skillsets for commanders (and modulesets for ships)? so on start of a season one not would have to retrain and rebuild every ship and every captn allover (and might miss one lol :Smile_hiding:).

u choose the mode, u automatically run the assigned set.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester
429 posts

You forgot something. When Oil was introduced, there was a really interesting line. Quoting:

Personal player wallet (won’t be visible currently) – sum of all oil you’ve ever earned for any clan. You will be able to spend it on various things in the future.

Edit: source

Even that would be a welcome addition.

• Cool 1

[BYOB]
Players
2,739 posts
9,874 battles
4 minutes ago, MrWastee said:

thinking of STO's loadout system, why not have 2 different skillsets for commanders (and modulesets for ships)? so on start of a season one not would have to retrain and rebuild every ship and every captn allover (and might miss one lol :Smile_hiding:).

u choose the mode, u automatically run the assigned set.

Put a modest doubloon cost for the creation, but not the switching, on it and it's perfectly doable. So it's not really free, but represents an investment in competitive play.

@Personal Oil

I'd really want to see special permanent camos and flags sold ingame through a shop, with personal oil as the currency. So for example I can buy premium ship flags with the investment of time and money which personal oil represents.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
973 posts
17,230 battles
22 hours ago, Aragathor said:

Put a modest doubloon cost for the creation, but not the switching, on it and it's perfectly doable. So it's not really free, but represents an investment in competitive play.

@Personal Oil

I'd really want to see special permanent camos and flags sold ingame through a shop, with personal oil as the currency. So for example I can buy premium ship flags with the investment of time and money which personal oil represents.

fmi:

u mean the camos already ingame (like dubloon/campaign/special mission and event camos?), or new ones to create (maybe even with somehow different stats)?

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,338 posts
12,571 battles
On 4/16/2018 at 10:48 AM, T0byJug said:

I would like the ability to transfer Funds to the clan. I play this game to much and have been on almost permanent Prem.

I have over 300,000,000 silver and 1,200,000 Free XP (yes i have all the free XP ships)  

You are so sweaty, Toby. :Smile_teethhappy:

[BYOB]
Players
2,739 posts
9,874 battles
1 hour ago, MrWastee said:

u mean the camos already ingame (like dubloon/campaign/special mission and event camos?), or new ones to create (maybe even with somehow different stats)?

New ones. This way the value of those special camos won't diminish by being available through oil.

• Cool 1

[DC-DK]
Players
1,795 posts
22,486 battles

Didn't they talk more things to come at the Clan base?? Some new buildings

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
973 posts
17,230 battles
23 minutes ago, hgbn_dk said:

Didn't they talk more things to come at the Clan base?? Some new buildings

afaik nothing in particular so far, links are welcome :Smile_great:

[DC-DK]
Players
1,795 posts
22,486 battles

Might be my mind playing tricks on me... Or just getting older

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,420 posts
8,419 battles

they said there would be more, but no idea of a timescale

Players
689 posts
7,951 battles
On 4/16/2018 at 9:48 AM, T0byJug said:

I have over 300,000,000 silver and 1,200,000 Free XP (yes i have all the free XP ships)  A number of my clan had tier X ships unlocked but no funds to buy the ship.. being able to transfer Flags and Camo to Clan as well would be nice

I suggested that in a post a while back and the answer from others was that it is open to abuse...

[ONE2]
Players
2,323 posts
13,604 battles

Weel, for my part. We have a complete Potato Clan anyways (only 2 members, who even have any tier 10 ships and all average players or worse). So i am not too much concerned about accumulating new members at the moment.:Smile_Default:

BUT

What I would like to see is to be able to have the Clan tag displayed on my ships - Funnel, for example. AND perhaps a CLAN FLAG, which all members could opt to have on their ships or at the least have it hoisted in the flagpole in our port would be nice. :Smile_great:

clan.jpg.757da2b825ee51e38e948c208cb3b6a1.jpg

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
973 posts
17,230 battles
6 hours ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

I suggested that in a post a while back and the answer from others was that it is open to abuse...

huh?! i can see reason for not being able to transfer free xp or dubloons, but for the other ressources, how it would be open for abuse?! i see no abusing in granting things like credits, signalflags and camos between clanmembers/accounts. even more not with the current waiting time when switching to another clan ^^.

sure, it would enable to push accounts somehow, but someone need to earn it in the 1st place anyway.

6 hours ago, RAHJAILARI said:

[...]

What I would like to see is to be able to have the Clan tag displayed on my ships - Funnel, for example. AND perhaps a CLAN FLAG, which all members could opt to have on their ships or at the least have it hoisted in the flagpole in our port would be nice. :Smile_great:

On 15.4.2018 at 4:22 PM, MrWastee said:

[...]

- clan patches/emblems on ships/camos/flags

[...]

doesn't that hit it?

*nvm,addededit ;D