Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
philsta

Collections, well collecting duplicates....

6 comments in this topic

Players
61 posts
8,596 battles

This is aimed at the Yamamoto's collection as the other seemed to be relatively ok. Why so many duplicates? So far I just need to get one more token and it's done but thus far have gotten 142 duplicates. Does that seem excessive? It certainly does to me. I don't feel this is the way to get people interested in trying out any future collections.

Any thoughts?

[PUPSI]
Players
5,872 posts
Vor 1 Minute, philsta sagte:

This is aimed at the Yamamoto's collection as the other seemed to be relatively ok. Why so many duplicates? So far I just need to get one more token and it's done but thus far have gotten 142 duplicates. Does that seem excessive? It certainly does to me. I don't feel this is the way to get people interested in trying out any future collections.

Any thoughts?

all items have the same probability, and the Yamamoto collection has many different items...

[-MIA-]
Players
12 posts
9,473 battles

Sorry am I missing something here, just trade 5 dups  for the one you want

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,571 posts
6,401 battles
13 minutes ago, philsta said:

Why so many duplicates?

sbkSo1l.png

13 minutes ago, philsta said:

So far I just need to get one more token and it's done but thus far have gotten 142 duplicates.

You do know you can trade duplicates for items that you don't have, right? If I remember correctly Yamamotos collection had trade-rate of something like 5 duplicates for 1 unique

Also since all items have (or should have - never seen anything to the contrary) equal drop chance - obviously if you have 39 out of 40 items collected, each time you get a collection item there is 97.5% chance that it's going to be a duplicate :Smile_teethhappy:

If I didn't screw up my maths, at the point where you get your 39th unique you would have to get 28 more of items to have 50% chance of getting that last (40th) unique without exchanging duplicates for it, or 55 items for a 75% chance, 91 item to have 90% chance and so on. 273 items for 99.9% chance :Smile_trollface: If you don't have it by then - I don't even know what to tell you.

Just trade in 5 of your 142 duplicates and be done with it :cap_like:

Players
61 posts
8,596 battles

I didn't realise you could trade duplicates for the missing item, there wasn't an obvious way to do this  but for those that like me didn't know, just click on the missing item and you get the option to trade 5 duplicates for it :) Then you get credits for each further duplicate you have, I got well over 2 million for mine.  Thanks for the heads up onya999 and wilkatis_LV :)

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
[UNICS]
Players
5,261 posts
7,954 battles

It's obvious - the more collection items you already have, the more likely it is to receive duplicates.

Trade in duplicates only when you have enough to complete the whole collection or if you want to complete a sub collection asap for the reward.

Sign in to follow this