You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
smifffy6

penalty points

9 comments in this topic

[BUBS]
[BUBS]
Players
4 posts
8,696 battles

i wish someone can explain how a player in my team who is already pink opens fire on me then cuts  across ny bow and i am penalised for it . this was no accident and the player was reported . The player  although he fired apon me i never retaliated

Edited by smifffy6

[CATS]
Players
13,618 posts
10,385 battles

How were you penalized? Do you mean the -23 silver/-3 XP at the end?

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,234 posts
7,072 battles

First you will want to edit your post above to hide the nickname of the offender as naming and shaming is agianst the forumrules and can get you sanctioned on the forums. Which means you are no better than him in that way.

Secound you should only have been "sanctioned" by losing some few credits and xp for the ramming damage you (unintentionaly) inflicted on him as your ships ramed into eachother. Those few credits and xp are mostly in the not noticable region (if you don't look it up) and won't get you into trouble punishmentwise if you are truly innocent. (not done teamdamage recently)

So this should be a non issue.

If you reported him ingame you have already done everything right.

In exceptionaly severe cases you might send the replay with screenshots and an explanation what happened and when to the support and they may take action.

• Cool 1

Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,876 posts
6,765 battles
1 minute ago, smifffy6 said:

i was penalised 121 siver and 1 xp

That small penalty is given pretty much to everyone involved in ramming situations. No matter if it was accidental or not.

[BUBS]
[BUBS]
Players
4 posts
8,696 battles

so getting shot at and then being rammed is ok thats handy for future reference

[3STG]
Players
322 posts
9,329 battles
3 minutes ago, smifffy6 said:

She got penalized much more for shooting you, but, always when there is ramming involved, both are going to get penalty because it is very hard to determine which one was "quilty". When someone is pink and ram others, will get a much, much more penalty. That penalty you got was almost the minimum ppl will get for touching other friendly ship.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,234 posts
7,072 battles
9 minutes ago, smifffy6 said:

No it is not but i can assure you he will have lost more than 121 silver and 1 xp from that.

Also with the new system coming with the next update he is in for even more trouble soon if he keeps doing this.