Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jvd2000

Your progress towards Adm Yamamoto & DD Shinonome

Your progress on the 2 permanent Campaigns (Honorable Service & Yamamoto)  

134 members have voted

  1. 1. Your progress in the Honarable Service Campaing (with reward Jpn Dd Shinonome)

    • Finished!
      101
    • Still busy with the tasks of mission1 (or no progress yet at all)
      11
    • Busy with task of the 2nd mission
      8
    • Working on the tasks of the 3rd mission
      6
    • Working on the task of the 4th mission
      5
    • Almost there, working on the 5th mission
      2
  2. 2. The main reasons for my progres(or lack of)

    • Progress went easy
      72
    • Progress was/ is going fine, but had to do play different some times (focussing on task objectives)
      29
    • Progress is non because I lack tier 8+ ships
      6
    • Progress is slow because I lack the good ships for fulfilling the tasks. (missing a dd, cv, BB ,cruiser etc)
      13
    • Dont play with premium, so only 2 active task available at one time.
      12
    • I am / was unaware that you can repeat tasks to aquire extra stars and doing so able to skip the worst missions
      5
    • Mission progress slowed due to other temperory missions (like last French BB Missions) that conflict
      22
    • Missions are difficult
      5
    • I never activate the tasks because I dont care for the rewards.
      2
    • I only play co-op.
      2
  3. 3. Your progress in the Yamamoto Campaing (with the Admiral as final reward)

    • Finished
      90
    • Still busy with the tasks of mission1 (or no progress yet at all)
      11
    • Busy with task of the 2nd mission
      6
    • Working on the tasks of the 3rd mission
      4
    • Working on the task of the 4th mission
      11
    • Almost there, working on the 5th mission
      11
  4. 4. The main reasons for my progres(or lack of) in the Yamamoto campaign

    • Finished and it was easy!
      46
    • it was easy, but it required some specific gameplay on my part sometimes
      41
    • Progress is non because I lack tier 8+ ships
      5
    • Progress is slow because I lack tier 10 ships, and the missions for the tier 8's are slow.
      10
    • Progress is slow because I lack the good ships for fulfilling some of the more specifictasks. (missing a dd, cv, BB ,cruiser etc)
      19
    • Dont play with premium, so only 2 active task available at one time.
      11
    • I am / was unaware that you can repeat tasks to aquire extra stars
      2
    • Mission progress slowed due to other temperory missions (like last French BB Missions) that conflict
      31
    • Missions are difficult
      10
    • I never activate the tasks because I dont care for the rewards.
      2
    • I only play co-op.
      2

31 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[SINT]
Players
269 posts
12,644 battles

These two campaigns have been available for some time now. I just wonder how other players are doing. Have Shinonome and now grinding my last 4 needed stars in the 4th mission of the Yamamoto campaing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Players
5,859 posts

I miss an option like " Progress is non because I prefer to play low/mid tier and not tier 8+"

  • Cool 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HAERT]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,876 posts

What Klopirat says. I live in Tier 7. I have T8 ships (Bismarck, Richelieu, soon Cleveland), and the Lion... But apart from trolling with the Bismarck, I don't enjoy playing them.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,234 posts
7,069 battles

The Poll is unclear about what you mean with "finished".

Also if you mean "finished" as in unlocked and completed the last mission there is an option missing in the poll for "all finished but still busy cleaning up" ie completing with honors.

So i didn't vote.

 

I have the Shinonome, Yamamoto and the 7 Days Premium (completed all permanent campaigns) and am still busy doing some hard or simply skipped missions like do 3 Clearsky in Tier VIII+. :Smile_smile: (should be easier now after next patch though)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SINT]
Players
269 posts
12,644 battles
4 minutes ago, Miessa3 said:

The Poll is unclear about what you mean with "finished".

Also if you mean "finished" as in unlocked and completed the last mission there is an option missing in the poll for "all finished but still busy cleaning up" ie completing with honors.

So i didn't vote.

 

I have the Shinonome, Yamamoto and the 7 Days Premium (completed all permanent campaigns) and am still busy doing some hard or simply skipped missions like do 3 Clearsky in Tier VIII+. :Smile_smile: (should be easier now after next patch though)

Finished as in receiving the final reward thus completing the final task. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,556 posts
4,784 battles

My progress was fairly slow as progressing these 'main' campaigns are in the background of my playing WoWs, so secondary achievements over grinding or enjoying my ships. Unless they are time limited and I want the prize, in which case I will play for those objectives.

I have Shinonome and on stage 4 of the Yamamoto campaign (I still have tasks outstanding from the other 2 campaigns to complete, which I will get around to also once I have Yamamoto).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HAERT]
Players
2,024 posts
15 minutes ago, Boris_MNE said:

Tbh its not that hard.

 

 

^^

What he said.

I'm no unicum player, but I finished both relatively easily by normal playing and repeating a few tasks here and there. It just takes a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MUMMY]
Beta Tester
1,278 posts
4,992 battles
26 minutes ago, BeauNidl3 said:

 

^^

What he said.

I'm no unicum player, but I finished both relatively easily by normal playing and repeating a few tasks here and there. It just takes a while.

Jumping on this bandwagon aswell. It mainly requires patience and sometimes longer gaming sessions to get those more specific missions done (like medals for example).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Beta Tester
2,550 posts
5,505 battles

Finished and easy.

 

Didnt bother playing any differently, just found whichever task was the easiest to complete with normal play (usualy get xp/credits) and repeated that one to get enough stars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HMSR]
Players
1,629 posts
5,846 battles

For yamamomomototo i just repeated missions, for shinynome im still working on it, there is no rush so im taking my time :Smile_honoring:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HHOTN]
Players
90 posts
10,138 battles

Finished a little harder cause i didnt know i can repeat missions :), after that was easy. Is the reason why i advanced to high tier in the 1st place, to be able to fisnih the missions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
730 posts
11,481 battles

Both finished, Honorable Service fully completed without repeating tasks. A few of those in the Yamamoto campaign are being quite dependent on RNG and MM though, but they don't require some extremely unusual depart from my typical playstyle.

 

The funniest one was being the first to spot 2 CVs while in a DD (Honorable Service, can't remember right now which task). The second spot was actually a matter of luck: the battle was already lost when the red Saipan appeared sailing towards my location, I didn't have to search for him. This tune started to play in my mind:

 

Salute.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
136 posts
3,209 battles

Finished the Shinonome campaign, progress for Yamamoto halted till I get Shokaku (currently at Hiryu).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,178 posts
13,923 battles
2 hours ago, Jvd2000 said:

These two campaigns have been available for some time now. I just wonder how other players are doing. Have Shinonome and now grinding my last 4 needed stars in the 4th mission of the Yamamoto campaing.

 

Limited to no progress on my part, because I disagree with campaign requirements.

 

So... don't care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BYOB]
Players
2,686 posts
9,840 battles

I'm almost finished with the second stage Honorable Service and struggling with the second stage of Yamamoto, as I don't play CVs.

The reason why I'm not blazing through the tasks is that I play either mid tier or Clan Battles, so I don't really have time to go high tier after the tasks.

This is changing, as my grind is at tier 8 or better in most lines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
962 posts
17,184 battles

 

1 hour ago, Estaca_de_Bares said:

Both finished, Honorable Service fully completed without repeating tasks. A few of those in the Yamamoto campaign are being quite dependent on RNG and MM though, but they don't require some extremely unusual depart from my typical playstyle.

 

The funniest one was being the first to spot 2 CVs while in a DD (Honorable Service, can't remember right now which task). The second spot was actually a matter of luck: the battle was already lost when the red Saipan appeared sailing towards my location, I didn't have to search for him. This tune started to play in my mind:

Spoiler

 

 

Salute.

ok.. came in... voted (been really not too hard, shino just is a bit more strechted in the rearview).... but tbh, i all wanted to was to say thx 4 quoted post. luv dat sh** :Smile_great:....

 

and so i take the slight ot opportunity to present @DJ_Die his hymn, i have in mind when rollin in cb's... come in and vote plz:Smile_trollface::Smile_bajan2::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
676 posts
7,178 battles
19 hours ago, MrWastee said:

 

ok.. came in... voted (been really not too hard, shino just is a bit more strechted in the rearview).... but tbh, i all wanted to was to say thx 4 quoted post. luv dat sh** :Smile_great:....

 

and so i take the slight ot opportunity to present @DJ_Die his hymn, i have in mind when rollin in cb's... come in and vote plz:Smile_trollface::Smile_bajan2::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding:

 

 

 

Well, since you asked for it youre getting the worst positions during CBs next season. :P im going to do THAT :)

 

Ive finished both campaigns and theyre not too hard if you have at least a couple higher tier ships. 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quality Poster
2,947 posts
7,933 battles

Ahm, finished both (final reward) but didn't do all the tasks. And since I can't remember how the progress went, can you add a "Don't remember how" to the second and forth question?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,962 posts
5,445 battles

Some options are missing here to vote for like not enough time to play/busy/real life issues, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[EST]
[EST]
Players
690 posts
17,408 battles

Finished. Now doing just bits i couldn't do before (T8+ cv parts).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FATAL]
Beta Tester
571 posts
2,586 battles
On 13/04/2018 at 11:23 AM, Klopirat said:

I miss an option like " Progress is non because I prefer to play low/mid tier and not tier 8+"

Initially, I had no interest in campaigns.  I've played WoT long enough to know that the missions in that game are horrible grindfests or RNG dependent.  Also, the Nachi mission basically killed my interest in jumping through hoops at high tiers for WG.

 

When I started taking a look at ships again, I still ignored the campaigns because I figured they would be just like the tank ones and because I was only playing my lower tier premium ships.  

 

Then I decided to maybe take a look at my Amagi and Mogami and figured I may as well activate them Yamamoto ones.

 

The problem is, something seems to happen to my gameplay experience above tier 7 - as soon as I start playing tier 8 it feels like a completely different game and I feel like I fail badly.  Also, I no longer run a premium account, but I do still run full prem consumables and camo on all my ships, so tier 8+ games have a tendency to cost me a ton of credits.  Final nail in the coffin to finish things off is that it is my perception, like many at tier 8, that I receive many more -1 and -2 tier games than I think is right  (and playing any tier 8 BB or CA versus any tier 10 ship is total BS). 

 

So yeah, as per quoted text, tier 7 is my limit and happy place.  I'm done being encouraged to play higher tiers - I'm not going to pay for premium account again and I won't be food for tier 10s.  If WG want me to play tier 8+ they need to sweeten the deal a hell of a lot more - and even then, I doubt I will...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
[UNICS]
Players
1,050 posts
14,033 battles
3 hours ago, krazypenguin said:

Initially, I had no interest in campaigns.  I've played WoT long enough to know that the missions in that game are horrible grindfests or RNG dependent.  Also, the Nachi mission basically killed my interest in jumping through hoops at high tiers for WG.

 

When I started taking a look at ships again, I still ignored the campaigns because I figured they would be just like the tank ones and because I was only playing my lower tier premium ships.  

 

Then I decided to maybe take a look at my Amagi and Mogami and figured I may as well activate them Yamamoto ones.

 

The problem is, something seems to happen to my gameplay experience above tier 7 - as soon as I start playing tier 8 it feels like a completely different game and I feel like I fail badly.  Also, I no longer run a premium account, but I do still run full prem consumables and camo on all my ships, so tier 8+ games have a tendency to cost me a ton of credits.  Final nail in the coffin to finish things off is that it is my perception, like many at tier 8, that I receive many more -1 and -2 tier games than I think is right  (and playing any tier 8 BB or CA versus any tier 10 ship is total BS). 

 

So yeah, as per quoted text, tier 7 is my limit and happy place.  I'm done being encouraged to play higher tiers - I'm not going to pay for premium account again and I won't be food for tier 10s.  If WG want me to play tier 8+ they need to sweeten the deal a hell of a lot more - and even then, I doubt I will...

Guess you and i share the same feeling about MM in t8. which is brutal on this server

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
752 posts

Missing a checkbox for 'I haven't played that much yet'.

 

My exact case 'I had an extended break and just came back.' - is a bit too specific to be useful.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
3,159 posts
9,946 battles

Finished both ages ago. Even got the Shinonome before I completed the "easy" campaign

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×