You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Rionage

[Apr 13] New Premium Shop : Prinz Eugen and Space Camos

Which Space Camo would you like to own?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Your choices would be....

• Flyfire (Gearing)
    • Blue Aster (Z-52)
    • Galaxy (Des Moines)
    • Zaya (Zao)
    • Norma (Minotaur)
    • Aurora (Moskva)
    • Paris (République)
    • Alldestroyer (Großer Kurfürst)
    • Spaceport Hellcarrier (Hakuryu)
    • Not interested in space camos at all even if a friend would gift you one

24 comments in this topic

[EUTF]
Players
75 posts

So WG has listened to all the voices from the WOWS community :cap_wander:

Now the space camos are available separately for purchase in the premium shop, and I presume that means you can own the camos before you have the TX ship !! :cap_money:

Interestingly the new premium ship offers of the week is Prinz Eugen, Alabama and Harekaze.

Not much to complain here and grabbed myself a Prinz Eugen while browsing. :Smile_popcorn:

But, but, but... I thought April is supposed to be about torpedoes... I mean WG even made a ... ermmm, let's say "interesting" video. Where is T-61, Z-39 and Assashio? :Smile_izmena:

Reminder : free exp conversion event is now online. But seeing now I can grab the space camos first, I suddenly see no point in spending the money for conversion and will just slowly grind my ship lines. 

How much are you guys considering to spend with these new changes of premium shop to support WOWS? :fish_aqua:

And what items interests you the most?

image.png

image.png

[PIKAS]
Beta Tester
1,192 posts
5,517 battles

i fell into sleep when i saw the „new“ stuff...........

as said, there are so many ships in the development pipeline and than nothing at eastern , nothing now - i am bored. My wallet stay still closed this round again .

• Cool 2

[ST-EU]
Sailing Hamster
206 posts
8,430 battles

Well, the space camos are 12 euro cents cheaper in the shop compared to buying 8K gold and then buying the space camo in game. XD

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[ETD5]
Players
192 posts
1,453 battles

I'm dissapointed to be honest. I was expecting more T8 premiums with discounts and we only got 3. The only one that could be useful for me right now is Pinz Eugen because I'm grinding the KM CA line. But I'll prefer to have Scharnhorst and use it to train both BB and CA captains. So I'll wait until Tirpitz gets a discount or Scharnhorst comes back to the shop.

• Cool 1

[XODUS]
Beta Tester, Players
365 posts

Not really the ships most people would pick for ranked.

Kidd or Lo Yang would have been better DD's for ranked, but oh well. I might even have bought it, this time.

Players
31 posts
3,584 battles

Ehh.. Pretty meh ships and offers, i'll still be waiting for Atlanta to wave my money at:cap_money:

Why did they even remove her from the shop? Bring her back in some overpriced bundle?

[BYOB]
Players
2,690 posts
9,853 battles

Already own the T8 ships, no interest in the T10 abominations. Saved money again, thanks WG!

14 minutes ago, Erga_Buzerga said:

Why did they even remove her from the shop? Bring her back in some overpriced bundle?

Congratulations, we have a wiener! (not a typo)

• Funny 1

[DC_DK]
Players
471 posts
2,248 battles

Why are the tokens not described at all in the bundles?? Would be nice to know exactly what you're buying. Like buying the cat in the bag!!

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,234 posts
7,072 battles
4 minutes ago, Yogibjoern said:

Why are the tokens not described at all in the bundles?? Would be nice to know exactly what you're buying. Like buying the cat in the bag!!

That is nothing new.

It took them some time to include pictures of the camos you are buying or of the special flag you may buy the bundle for too.

On topic:

Damn now I actualy have to wrestle with myself if I go for the beautiful Zao camo or not for the time i eventualy get to her. :fish_nerv:

[PUPSI]
Players
5,861 posts
Vor 6 Minuten, Yogibjoern sagte:

from the Asia page:

kop.thumb.jpg.3eac83c05c6255127db5028e47a7bb94.jpg

[DC_DK]
Players
471 posts
2,248 battles
3 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

from the Asia page:

Wonder how many who already bought this because they thought the rewards would be Tier X ships??

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,234 posts
7,072 battles
5 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

from the Asia page:

well those rewards seem kind of low...

I am looking forward to playing ONE Ranked Battle and get awarded with almost twice as many of those flags (35) even if I lose because I will reach Rank 13 due to the extra stars for my Rank 1 in last season.

Also kind of funny and insulting that the rather weak CA (which is why it got buffed recently) gets the hardest mission which inclines that the CA job should get them the highest XP because the other missions are class themed too. The irony! :cap_haloween:

[EUTF]
Players
75 posts

I cant decide if i want to buy the gearing camo... i dont like the regular perma camo but space camo is so so too. Hmmmm....

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,208 posts
13,976 battles
On 4/13/2018 at 9:06 AM, aboomination said:

Harekaze for "only" 30€? Hm.

its a great DD

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,605 posts
6,667 battles

When a new patch comes out I'll not play WoWS at all until I can get the mod which removes all the dreadful camo that looks nothing like WWII and thereabouts camo.  Add to this I was other than impressed by the space battles and you can then add my utter amazement at the price of these things.  I wouldn't pay what they want for one of these camos for the whole set, even if I did think they had a place in the game.

[UNICS]
[UNICS]
Players
5,260 posts
7,954 battles
25 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

its a great DD

Obviously, I have more than enough premium ships on the other hand :Smile_hiding:

[DC-DK]
Players
1,758 posts
22,432 battles
24 minutes ago, Hedgehog1963 said:

When a new patch comes out I'll not play WoWS at all until I can get the mod which removes all the dreadful camo that looks nothing like WWII and thereabouts camo.  Add to this I was other than impressed by the space battles and you can then add my utter amazement at the price of these things.  I wouldn't pay what they want for one of these camos for the whole set, even if I did think they had a place in the game.

Should be a in game filter, just like the ARP stuff IMHO

• Cool 2

Players
380 posts

Or indeed just like the one there already is in-game for the Spaceships and Space-Camouflages. :Smile_hiding:

[POI--]
Players
3,185 posts
4,331 battles
On 4/13/2018 at 8:14 AM, Rionage said:

But, but, but... I thought April is supposed to be about torpedoes... I mean WG even made a ... ermmm, let's say "interesting" video. Where is T-61, Z-39 and Assashio:Smile_izmena:

Buy a Harekaze. It's off, it is good, it actually supports skill instead of braindead play and you can feel great when making Asashio captains' lives hell from the moment the ship gets released.

Also, as you can see by this special offer existing, even WG seems to deem it a better ship for ranked than Asashio (which it absolutely is). And don't fear the weeb, it has normal camo and takes normal IJN captains and in all other aspects it is very much in line with standard IJN DD design.

[TENGO]
Players
1,460 posts
8,205 battles

I selected "Not interested in space camos at all even if a friend would gift you one"

Would change my mind if I could sell it for credits though :Smile-_tongue:

[DC-DK]
Players
1,758 posts
22,432 battles

Bought the trio pack didn't have the Harekaze but did have the other two. So 23200 doubloons covering roughly the cost of the package. Harekaze, port slots, 3 10 point commanders and the tokens basically free. Not a bad deal thanks WG!

[EUTF]
Players
75 posts
23 hours ago, Riselotte said:

Buy a Harekaze. It's off, it is good, it actually supports skill instead of braindead play and you can feel great when making Asashio captains' lives hell from the moment the ship gets released.

Also, as you can see by this special offer existing, even WG seems to deem it a better ship for ranked than Asashio (which it absolutely is). And don't fear the weeb, it has normal camo and takes normal IJN captains and in all other aspects it is very much in line with standard IJN DD design.

I have Harekaze for a long time alrdy and is one of my most played ships. As a DD main and a collector, I am thirsty for new toys!

[EUTF]
Players
75 posts

Just got the gearing space camo in the end. 

There is a problem with the rainbow colour flame of all space ships : they disappear only a couple of seconds after your ship disappeared in smoke cloud. Allowing enemy more time to shoot you even if you already smoked up. :cap_fainting: