Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
philjd

Cammo values when comparing on loading screens

2 comments in this topic

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,556 posts
4,809 battles

Guys

a touch puzzled over something.

When on the battle loading screens I use the ship comparison when I am driving a DD to see how much ''space' I have within my concealment in the upcoming battle - I have noticed that the 'concealment expert' skill buff can take a while to kick in, but that is not what puzzles me.

What puzzles me is the occasional +1 concealment advantage - the only way to explain this, in my mind, is camouflage on the ship itself (which gives a minor buff, 3%). Is my reasoning correct?

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,571 posts
6,401 battles
20 minutes ago, philjd said:

I use the ship comparison

Just don't bother. None of those numbers really mean anything.

The only ways to use it are:

• Look at enemy CVs Aircraft rating to know which air group setup he's using (if you have them all memorized)
  • Look at an enemy who is playing the same ship as you are - might give you an idea if you are running identical builds or not

And yes, you have to wait for the enemy to load in for it to more or less correctly show it (you know of the allies and enemies by when that small white circle gets filled)

For stealth just memorize the lowest that enemies can get and always expect them to be running full stealth

23 minutes ago, philjd said:

What puzzles me is the occasional +1 concealment advantage - the only way to explain this, in my mind, is camouflage on the ship itself (which gives a minor buff, 3%). Is my reasoning correct?

I would assume so

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this