Sign in to follow this  
aviaxis

Anti-abuse system will never work

10 comments in this topic

[XTREM]
Players
170 posts
12,384 battles

The current roflstomp meta will never allow for the anti-abuse system to work, and I am referring mostly to leaving the game before it's finished.

They try to force you into playing a game that only brings frustration instead of addressing the real issue and make the game fun to play.

So.. if I have 6 loses in a row (like I had yesterday - with 1500PR) - all roflstomps... game length average was between 8 and 9 minutes, and they were already decided after 5 minutes, and I leave the 6th game 1-2 minutes before it's finished, am I going to get banned???? really... am I obliged to play a game that is made frustrating by the friendly team?... this will never work... games are made to be fun.

then I will ask you:

- will you also ban all the people that committed suicide  before I left? - they made the game horrible for me... totally frustrating

- if suicide is not abuse then I will suicide myself instead of leaving the game before it's finished

- to whom do I make the game frustrating if I leave 1-2 minutes before? to those 7-8 special people that died without doing anything?... it makes no sense...

• Bad 2

[CATS]
Players
13,636 posts
10,385 battles
5 minutes ago, aviaxis said:

So.. if I have 6 loses in a row (like I had yesterday - with 1500PR) - all roflstomps... game length average was between 8 and 9 minutes, and they were already decided after 5 minutes, and I leave the 6th game 1-2 minutes before it's finished, am I going to get banned???? 

Nobody said that...

Be more careful with your interpretation.

[XTREM]
Players
170 posts
12,384 battles
1 minute ago, ColonelPete said:

Nobody said that...

Be more careful with your interpretation.

well... I hope so... because it makes no sense..

• Bad 1

[CATS]
Players
13,636 posts
10,385 battles

It will work similar to the team damage system.

Overdo it - get a warning

Overdo it more  - have fun in CoOp

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,554 posts
6,385 battles
26 minutes ago, aviaxis said:

They try to force you into playing a game that only brings frustration instead of addressing the real issue and make the game fun to play.

Well how about you actually play and don't quit the game making it the "frustrating" case that you seem to dislike by yourself?

27 minutes ago, aviaxis said:

So.. if I have 6 loses in a row (like I had yesterday - with 1500PR) - all roflstomps... game length average was between 8 and 9 minutes, and they were already decided after 5 minutes, and I leave the 6th game 1-2 minutes before it's finished, am I going to get banned????

Yeah, you should be. I mean - one time, sure, life happens, you had to run. But if you do it more than once in a blue moon - yeah, you most definitely should be punished for it

29 minutes ago, aviaxis said:

- to whom do I make the game frustrating if I leave 1-2 minutes before

To everyone in your team still alive and who thought that at least you might be competent because of your clantag?

• Cool 1

[HEROZ]
Players
598 posts
5,869 battles
32 minutes ago, aviaxis said:

well... I hope so... because it makes no sense..

If You leave while Your ship is alive You will get a warning. If You leave after You die, You wont. If You leave after You suicide because You think its hopeless, and swim broadside to 3 enemy BBs You wont. Clear?

[XTREM]
Players
170 posts
12,384 battles
7 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Well how about you actually play and don't quit the game making it the "frustrating" case that you seem to dislike by yourself?

Yeah, you should be. I mean - one time, sure, life happens, you had to run. But if you do it more than once in a blue moon - yeah, you most definitely should be punished for it

To everyone in your team still alive and who thought that at least you might be competent because of your clantag?

obliging people to play the game that is made frustrating for them by other players will never work... it makes no sense... this kind of negative motivation is absolutely counterproductive and cannot work

if you ban a player that leaves a game before dying and finishes the game in the top 5 has no logic behind... it means the players below him were abusing the game even more and should be punished even more

people will suicide now before leaving... easy fix

• Bad 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,554 posts
6,385 battles

I just love how he's crying about it, not even trying to hide that he leaves battles while still being alive probably quite often :Smile_teethhappy:

Enjoy your orange name and Co-Op battles you scumbag :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
13,636 posts
10,385 battles
5 hours ago, aviaxis said:

obliging people to play the game that is made frustrating for them by other players will never work... it makes no sense... this kind of negative motivation is absolutely counterproductive and cannot work

if you ban a player that leaves a game before dying and finishes the game in the top 5 has no logic behind... it means the players below him were abusing the game even more and should be punished even more

people will suicide now before leaving... easy fix

Do not press the battle button if you cannot handle the game. Easiest fix!!

Nobody forces you to play the game.

• Cool 1

[XTREM]
Players
170 posts
12,384 battles
On 13.04.2018 at 1:38 AM, wilkatis_LV said:

I just love how he's crying about it, not even trying to hide that he leaves battles while still being alive probably quite often :Smile_teethhappy:

Enjoy your orange name and Co-Op battles you scumbag :Smile_trollface:

well... some people are not masochistic like you... they don't enjoy whatever others do to them

• Bad 1

Sign in to follow this