You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Crysantos

Meet the World of Warships Team

21 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,222 posts
11,308 battles

Greetings sailors!

World of Warships is a game that is always evolving and changing. To better keep up with all these changes of the game and the community around it we felt that it was time to take a close, critical look at how we interact with you on all our communication channels. During the last couple of months we have been implementing changes in the way we work both internally and externally, as our main goal is to improve our community work at Wargaming Europe. In order to ensure a better communication and to serve as an efficient link between you and the developers we created a team of Community Managers fully dedicated to World of Warships.

It’s time to meet your new World of Warships community team:

For transparency – who are the other active WGEU members you see here on the forums?

We hope that this development already had a positive impact the past months and we’ll do our very best to help the WoWs community!

• Cool 5

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,041 posts
947 battles
Just now, IsamuKondera said:

So kandly left the boat or did I miss something?

The other community team members are working on other products.

Kandly is the EN WoT PC Community Manager now.

• Cool 2

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,374 posts
5,875 battles

Speaking of which, she is now streaming World of Tanks Anniversary. There are weird noises emanating from the next room... In any case, check our WoT friends out here:

https://www.twitch.tv/worldoftanks

[XTREM]
Players
1,388 posts
9,577 battles

Do we have right to riot?
For sure we can bombard their tanks till they give us back Kandly...

• Funny 1

[HAERT]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,876 posts

giphy.gif

A dedicated team-per-game, that was what the EU needed big time. And it's here, and it works! 

Remains the question: who brings around the coffee & croissants?

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,864 posts
2,152 battles
3 hours ago, MrFingers said:

Exactly @Lordofdroid, this man asks the right questions! :Smile_hiding:

Jokes aside I hope that you have all noticed our increased presence and engagement all around the community, we're certainly all really happy that we get to concentrate on our best community and game! :cap_rambo:

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
406 posts
553 battles
On 4/12/2018 at 2:26 PM, IsamuKondera said:

So kandly left the boat or did I miss something?

Indeed, but that doesn't mean I'll stop playing the game forever! I took a break from it for now due to lack of time, but I see myself coming back to it quite soon, in fact. :)

14 hours ago, Boris_MNE said:

Do we have right to riot?
For sure we can bombard their tanks till they give us back Kandly...

Awwwwwwwww guuuuuys I'll miss you a lot - and sorry for not saying hi for a while... but we'll definitely see each other around, worry not!

Lots of love <3

I'll never forget this awesome community!

• Cool 6

[XTREM]
Players
1,388 posts
9,577 battles
2 hours ago, Kandly said:

Indeed, but that doesn't mean I'll stop playing the game forever! I took a break from it for now due to lack of time, but I see myself coming back to it quite soon, in fact. :)

Awwwwwwwww guuuuuys I'll miss you a lot - and sorry for not saying hi for a while... but we'll definitely see each other around, worry not!

Lots of love <3

I'll never forget this awesome community!

You better tell those pathetic tankies to care about you... else they might face lots of dive bombers :P

<3 wish you all best in future projects!

• Funny 1

[HAERT]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,876 posts

T7 Battleship versus T7 Heavy Tank... who would win?

Spoiler

zf8REAe.jpg

T7 Destroyer (or any 5" gun armed ship) versus T5 Medium Tank?

Spoiler

XGQxpqf.jpg

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,222 posts
11,308 battles
On 4/13/2018 at 11:26 AM, MrFingers said:

giphy.gif

A dedicated team-per-game, that was what the EU needed big time. And it's here, and it works! 

This task is shared between our different titles to mingle :D

Greetings, Crysantos

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
6,914 posts
9,129 battles

Just met @SeaSickOllie, bit of a missed opportunity but my torps were needed elsewhere ... next time!

Also, apparently you're a content manager, eh? If I ask real nice, could you manage to change my container content to premium ships? :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 3

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
3,374 posts
5,875 battles

@Aotearas not THAT kind of Content manager :D

• Funny 2

[BOBS]
Community Contributor
94 posts
3,254 battles

Nice :)

Some familer faces and some new ones :)

FYI - Tea in the morning as it has a more soothing taste, but higher caffine content I understand? Coffee and CAKE in the afternoon to keep the mood high?

• Cool 1

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
3,374 posts
5,875 battles

For me it is coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon (as soon as i do not forget to bring tea kettle and tea over into the new office that is).

• Funny 2

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
6 posts
On 4/21/2018 at 3:58 PM, Aotearas said:

Just met @SeaSickOllie, bit of a missed opportunity but my torps were needed elsewhere ... next time!

Also, apparently you're a content manager, eh? If I ask real nice, could you manage to change my container content to premium ships? :Smile_hiding:

@Aotearas Yepp, not that kind of content manager, maybe one day! And I'm too nimble for your torps, better luck next time :)  

[SCRUB]
Players
6,914 posts
9,129 battles
44 minutes ago, SeaSickOllie said:

@Aotearas Yepp, not that kind of content manager, maybe one day! And I'm too nimble for your torps, better luck next time :)  

Urgh, just got another Damage Control Party modification 1 in a Super Container right now ... WG, y u no gib Surveillance Radar modification 1? Or Engine Boost modification 1 ... can we just get an option in the upcoming Arsenal thingie to exchange those rare modifications for others? Pretty please? With vodka and cherry on top?

Spoiler

Also in that particular game I never fired torps at you, I had been working over the other side of the map, otherwise I would've put that nimbleness to the test :Smile_hiding:

[GUNUP]
Weekend Tester
535 posts
25,311 battles

You missing another female Part of Wargaming @dies_ari, even if she´s active for World of Tanks "Blitz", but another Example of Female Power in the Team :cap_cool:

Btw. @Crysantos is there any List of Members, we can visit at the Gamescom? Or even say Hello to you Guys

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,041 posts
947 battles
On 6/18/2018 at 3:19 PM, Turion1979 said:

You missing another female Part of Wargaming @dies_ari, even if she´s active for World of Tanks "Blitz", but another Example of Female Power in the Team :cap_cool:

Btw. @Crysantos is there any List of Members, we can visit at the Gamescom? Or even say Hello to you Guys

ari is solely focussing on World of Tanks Console (Blitz is yet another team ;)). The list above mentions the WoWs team, so you can fous your fire on them first, so you know who is who, if you see us around. :)

Conway, Tanatoy and I will be at gamescom. Crysantos unfortunately cannot join us this year and is holding the fort in the office (thanks, boss ;))

As for the other team members and familiar faces, we can share a list, once we get closer to the event. Still two months to go. :Smile_izmena:

[SCRUB]
Players
1,872 posts
On 06/06/2018 at 1:55 PM, Tuccy said:

For me it is coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon (as soon as i do not forget to bring tea kettle and tea over into the new office that is).

Has it changed with new office to (Coffee) Stout in the morning and (Tea) IPA in the afternoon? With the current weather would not be so surprised... :Smile_teethhappy:

Anyhoo Guys, stay...

...hydrated!  :Smile_honoring: