You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Boris_MNE

Worth checking LULZ

13 comments in this topic

[XTREM]
Players
1,387 posts
9,577 battles

Flambass decided to make video of usual, regular gameplay. Have fun watching!

• Cool 3

[ETD5]
Players
182 posts
1,438 battles

I was watching that live and was pretty hilarious :cap_haloween:

[3STG]
Players
321 posts
9,308 battles
44 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

So.... pretty average game / situation? :Smile_trollface:

Maybe not the "sail to cap and afk" part (tho it happens) but that "ppl not hitting ships or not even shooting" part seems to be very average... Funny stuff anyways. Strong points regarding BBs.

[-5D2-]
Players
491 posts
3,201 battles

Pop back into the forums after a hiatus on WoWs. See the first post... watch the video. Leave for another year or so. Man it was bad when I stopped playing but if this is the average that is pretty bad indeed. I miss my Minotaur too :Smile_sad:

Players
276 posts
3,409 battles
16 minutes ago, HotshotJimmy said:

Pop back into the forums after a hiatus on WoWs. See the first post... watch the video. Leave for another year or so. Man it was bad when I stopped playing but if this is the average that is pretty bad indeed. I miss my Minotaur too :Smile_sad:

I've just come back myself, and yeah, it's not far off! 

• Funny 1

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,641 posts
13,071 battles

I don't know whether I should laugh or cry.

Yo @Negativvv, reminds you of yesterday doesn't it? :D

• Funny 1

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
7,868 posts
11,295 battles
16 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

I don't know whether I should laugh or cry.

Yo @Negativvv, reminds you of yesterday doesn't it? :D

I just accept the fact we carried almost every game except for that Mountain Range disaster :cap_cool:

• Cool 1

[SV3]
Beta Tester
1,078 posts
8,308 battles

This is me screaming at my screen every single night playing WoWs. Oh, entire team sail to D on north? ...ok

Oh. Nobody shoots at Shima that has been spotted for 5 minutes...ok

Ohh, Montana shooting HE at broadsiding BBs all game.....ok

Ohh, None of our 5 DDs went for any of the 3 caps.....and now were down 800 points....ok

Ohh, CV is rushing B cap 3 minutes in....ok!!

• Funny 1

[PONY]
[PONY]
Beta Tester
3,957 posts
6,712 battles

This does not just happen in the game, it happens in reality too. Its like some Brainsuckers are among us :Smile_popcorn:

[SV3]
Beta Tester
1,078 posts
8,308 battles
9 hours ago, Igarigen said:

This does not just happen in the game, it happens in reality too. Its like some Brainsuckers are among us :Smile_popcorn:

But then they should already be extinct, since there is no brains to be had ..... :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
2,613 posts
9,105 battles
1 hour ago, Oldschool_Gaming_YT said:

But then they should already be extinct, since there is no brains to be had ..... :Smile_teethhappy:

I rather think Clickers/the Fungus from The Last of Us thriving mainly on some water/humidity, human bio-mass(/waste in case of WoWs) as a host and other easy to get stuff. Doesnt matter if its the CV or the 20 km-lol-overmatch kind of Clickers, there is only one way to deal with them:

which is actually what I immediately think every time one of the WoWs-Clickers finally gets devastated. Sadly its part of WGs disgusting practices to not grant skilfully aimed shots the effect they deserve, while at the same time infant-proofing anything related to the BB-Clickers.

Hell, every weekend I play on Survival-Difficulty anyway since I mostly pick cruisers. At least in Last of Us the Clickers and Bloaters dont instagib you from around the map no matter what and the Molotovs and your other weapons actually do something against them.