You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Atorpad

Does using this program end in account ban ???

5 comments in this topic

Question

4 answers to this question

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles

Probaly not, but you don't want to do this.

Apps/Websites like this are designed to make you klick thousands of adds, make you install and start playing hundreds of bad games and just spend time collecting their "currencies".

The time you spend there to make 500 dubloons is atrocious compared to the actual cost if you buy these in the store.

But ofc , this is your decision.

• Cool 2

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,398 posts

Sounds and looks like a scam.

Ask yourself this:

What do they want to achieve with those "tasks" you have to perform?

Why does the company call itself "Google Commerce Ltd" when it has actually nothing to do with Google and doesn't seem to physically exist?

They draw you into other apps and let you perform tasks in there. You'll need to install those other apps. It is essentiall just advertisment for those other apps in the hope that you start using those and pay for their usuage.

And from some comments on the app it seems that the payout is very very veeeeeery low. Like tasks for 10 doubloons or less. Considering that 300 doubloons are about a euro I wouldn't waste my time. And some "tasks" don't even seem to create a payout. So each time you perform one it might be even more wasted time.

• Cool 2

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Quality Poster
1,665 posts
8,282 battles

Dude I am not even clicking that link..

But afaik, there are NO ways to get free doubloons, other than the odd event or in game reward.

@MrConway is WG aware of this? If this app is in the Google Play store and not authorised, sounds like it would be infringement of some kind.

• Cool 1