You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Atorpad

Floating BUOYS

15 comments in this topic

[IRAN]
Players
367 posts
7,067 battles

I didn'i know where to put this .

It is quite ugly seeing the picture like this every time !! having water foams and so many beautiful graphics in game but this issue still remains !!!

Should't be a floating object instead of going inside ships?

ps.sorry for bad english :P

@MrConway @Sehales @Crysantos

shot-18_04_11_13_11.24-0124.thumb.jpg.494879b8080dda1d5c8dd648f9a59e51.jpg

Beta Tester
1,820 posts
2,546 battles

Don't really see why this is a issue. What do you want them to do? Move when you drive over them? Block your sailing unless you sail around? Count as a ram?

[IRAN]
Players
367 posts
7,067 battles

no i think it can just move a bit like contacting a floating object with a big ship !!  isn't it more beautiful than this ?!

it looks like a graphical bug 

[BLAST]
[BLAST]
Players
479 posts
8,543 battles

Probably not so much graphical bug, but extremely low priority feature.

• Cool 1

Players
2,266 posts
9 hours ago, Atorpad said:

no i think it can just move a bit like contacting a floating object with a big ship !!  isn't it more beautiful than this ?!

Or you can just steer slightly left or right to avoid them if it's that much of a problem for you. Congrats for actually entering the cap circle by the way....there are 1 or 2 DD players that have never seen the buoys. :cap_fainting:

• Funny 3

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,234 posts
7,069 battles
10 hours ago, Atorpad said:

No as that would mean everyone could see that even if your ship is unspotted.

Just imagine a DD that stealthcaps or block cap just outside detection range. When he by mistakes reverses a bit and his Aft kisses and moves a buoy then you can expect blindfire incoming from the smart players of the enemyteam....

Like said above just dodge if it is such an issue for you...

Their only purpose is to mark the cap in the 3D invorment. WG could also just paint the water/islands in the cap green/white/red and remove the buoys. Is that what you want?

Beta Tester
205 posts
961 battles

I get where you're coming from OP, but this is probably on the bottom of the priority list (if its in it in the first place) and rightly so .

[SNUBS]
Players
1,228 posts
6,322 battles

Lol i actualy never payed attention to this XD

[GRKEN]
Beta Tester
3,552 posts
8,863 battles

"Ghost" buoys are secondary thing...

At that point you should be entirely focused on looking for any enemies as especially destroyer can pop near you.

Couple seconds is all what less stealthy destroyer needs for spotting also you.

And darn that map rotation messing things/points of compass... (bad feature)

But without someone else ahead of you, would be better enter cap from other side of that island in C4:

Then you can start turning toward point where you're entering cap in that picture, while slowing down if seeing any enemies.

That gives you route away from cap and enemy, with solid cover few seconds away if you get spotted.

While if you face enemy force in situation of that image you have lot less control over situation:

You're bow in toward enemy leading to you getting spotted fast by less stealthy destroyers.

Then you can't get behind solid cover fast and even smoke doesn't work to hide you, until after enemy having had good time to hit you.

[IRAN]
Players
367 posts
7,067 battles

What i mean is that they can make it more beautiful than this just how they did it with foams !!! 

I don't think cantacting buoys with destroyer can stop or decrease your speed (it's stupid!!) only it can move aside slowly instead of going inside of ship !!!!

btw thanks for how to playing :P

[DMAS]
Beta Tester
37 posts
8,938 battles
13 hours ago, bushwacker001 said:

there are 1 or 2 DD players that have never seen the buoys. 

I am surprised that at BB main knows what buoys are :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 1

Players
2,266 posts
6 minutes ago, ZeMalm said:

I am surprised that at BB main knows what buoys are :Smile_sceptic:

BB main and still better than you at DD's  :Smile_Default:  As a DD main i am surprised you can actually read. :Smile_playing:

[DMAS]
Beta Tester
37 posts
8,938 battles
20 hours ago, bushwacker001 said:

BB main and still better than you at DD's  :Smile_Default:  As a DD main i am surprised you can actually read. :Smile_playing:

I can both read and look at statistics critically :fish_book:

Yes your numbers looks better than mine - no doubt. I also see we both play the sealclubbing Kami alot... But one of us ALOT more than the other.... Of all your DD games 56% was in T5 Kami OP Clubber..... Of my DD games 14%. :fish_viking:

Also your play the majority of your games in Divisions.... I never do. 

Anywho.... hope to see you in battle soon :Smile_great:

Players
2,266 posts
1 hour ago, ZeMalm said:

I can both read and look at statistics critically :fish_book:

Yes your numbers looks better than mine - no doubt. I also see we both play the sealclubbing Kami alot... But one of us ALOT more than the other.... Of all your DD games 56% was in T5 Kami OP Clubber..... Of my DD games 14%. :fish_viking:

Also your play the majority of your games in Divisions.... I never do. 

Anywho.... hope to see you in battle soon :Smile_great:

Are you still bleating on ..... statistics statistic, 14% of your dd games may be in a kami but over 200 more than me, plus another load in the gremmy and Isokaze.  If you were to really analyse my stats you will see that I have recently started concentrating on DD's and learning CV at the same time, as is my division bud, it is not my fault you have no mates. You started this because you took offence at me saying '1 or 2' DDs etc....which one are you? 1 or 2. :Smile-_tongue:  

Edit - forumers ask me why I hide my stats? (xvm getting more common in game is the main reason) well they are uncovered a few days and straight away I attract a c0ck. Back to hidden. :Smile_sceptic: