Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
___V_E_N_O_M___

My best performance so far xD

74 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[BLITZ]
[BLITZ]
Players
2,049 posts
8,964 battles

:Smile_smile:

I didn't write that by the way.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
[BLITZ]
Players
2,049 posts
8,964 battles
1 minute ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

Wow, that's like a third of what other players do on T8 :Smile_trollface:

I mean, it's okay if it's a personal best and you put in on the forum. But making an own thread for that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,451 posts
7,791 battles

I don't really know what to say.

 

I think I'll just shut up. It's better that way.

  • Cool 3
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,695 posts
10,594 battles
On 11/04/2018 at 9:58 PM, HMS_Argosax said:

Not bad for a Premium BB

 

1VwDoRb.png

Errm.

Well, good for you, but... you really should consider playing some low tier silver ships. And, you know, learning to play a bit. What you have here is... well, you pretty much said it yourself: "not bad". It's not bad - but neither is it amazing or great. It's ok. It's nice. You won and contributed to that victory. Problem is: for an average player this probably wouldn't be the best match of the day. Unless they played like three. If this is the best match so far... well, this really, REALLY clearly shows how much you, well... suck. Sorry. But you really, really do. You only play high tier premium that you bought without any experience whatsoever - and it shows. It shows. This time you helped your team, a bit. More often than not, however, you're a huge weight for your teammates to carry.

Server average damage for Alabama is 55,5 k.

*Edit

Edited by Rvirgo
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
[BLITZ]
Players
2,049 posts
8,964 battles
On 11/04/2018 at 10:30 PM, eliastion said:

Server average damage for Alabama is 55,5 k.

*Edit

On 11/04/2018 at 10:17 PM, HMS_Argosax said:

Im special

:Smile_hiding:

  • Funny 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
[BLITZ]
Players
2,049 posts
8,964 battles
6 minutes ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

ta-dumm-tsss...

Damn, I just got wrecked!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
548 posts
35 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

Wow, that's like a third of what other players do on T8 :Smile_trollface:

shot-17_06.21_17_40.07-0656.thumb.jpg.763bb4290b7ab4561aae6a8b63dcdea0.jpg

Not if you have only 250 battles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
548 posts
On 11/04/2018 at 10:30 PM, eliastion said:

Errm.

Well, good for you, but... you really should consider playing some low tier silver ships. And, you know, learning to play a bit. What you have here is... well, you pretty much said it yourself: "not bad". It's not bad - but neither is it amazing or great. It's ok. It's nice. You won and contributed to that victory. Problem is: for an average player this probably wouldn't be the best match of the day. Unless they played like three. If this is the best match so far... well, this really, REALLY clearly shows how much you, well... suck. Sorry. But you really, really do. You only play high tier premium that you bought without any experience whatsoever - and it shows. It shows. This time you helped your team, a bit. More often than not, however, you're a huge weight for your teammates to carry.

Server average damage for Alabama is 55,5 k.

*Edit

Yeh I would suck if I had as many battles as you with this average, but I dont so you cant really compare yourself / the average player to me since Im new!!

 

Thus being a nooby having this kinda score makes me really happy, so your opinion is irrelevant :)

 

 

 

On 11/04/2018 at 10:57 PM, lafeel said:

Keep up the good work. :D 

I learn from the best

  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,820 posts
2,546 battles
1 minute ago, HMS_Argosax said:

I learn from the best

Well as long as you keep improving you won't hear me complain.

 

Can't promise the same for some of our fellow players though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
3,674 posts
12,847 battles
5 minutes ago, HMS_Argosax said:

Not if you have only 250 battles

 

I really don't know what is more worrying...

 

  • that all your 151 random battles were done in BBs (with only 3 being not done at T8 with horrible stats) or
  • that even in Co-Op you manage to only achieve an 86% winrate. 86%. In Co-Op.

I can only hope, that whenever I meet you in game, you will be on the enemy team...

  • Funny 2
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,820 posts
2,546 battles
6 minutes ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

 

I really don't know what is more worrying...

 

  • that all your 151 random battles were done in BBs (with only 3 being not done at T8 with horrible stats) or
  • that even in Co-Op you manage to only achieve an 86% winrate. 86%. In Co-Op.

I can only hope, that whenever I meet you in game, you will be on the enemy team...

To be fair, we were all new at this once..

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
6,940 posts
9,129 battles

Guys, guys, let him have the satisfaction. With ~250 games he's still a newbie and with 15 posts also a forum freshman. Ease him in nicely.

 

Spoiler

fCy7PKE.jpg

 

Though in the future you should post such in the existing forum thread that Seeteufel linked (and in general check if what you want to post/ask has been posted/asked already ... typically you should skim the first three forum pages of the appropriate subsection to avoid blatant duplicate threads).

  • Cool 9
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,563 posts
6,392 battles

240 games overall, 150 in PvP.... Playing tier 8 ship

 

tumblr_ohxv2nYLdE1ufw8o4o1_500.gif

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,206 posts
11,015 battles
Vor 51 Minuten, lafeel sagte:

To be fair, we were all new at this once..

Yes, but we didn't play at T8 when we were new. We did it like real men and started from Tier 1.

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
512 posts
5,161 battles

Come on gents, let's not burst OP's bubble too soon.
He had his best result and wanted to share, some of us do/did the same. Some of us learned where to post it, some of us learned not to post it.

 

But let the man enjoy his moment of glory because we know it won't last long. Encourage, not disparage.

 

 

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,337 posts
12,570 battles
7 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

Yes, but we didn't play at T8 when we were new. We did it like real men and started from Tier 1.

Cant blame him for that though. You can blame WG for letting them buy high tier premiums before learning the game. :Smile_facepalm:

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,451 posts
7,791 battles
3 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

Lads, altough OP shouldve posted in another thread as already stated, isnt this post somewhat of a flashback to where we all started?

Back when I started this game I was happy with a single dev strike on an enemy even if it meant my own death and only something like 12k dmg.... Thinking : "Oh damn I totally oooooowned that guy"

I had no clue it was either good or bad but it just felt awesome.

Now after all these games my standards have been raised a little bit and  now I just facepalm when I see DDs doing the same thing.

But just to point out that we where all noobs once. Let him have his feeling of accomplishment.

When OP has enough battles with this results his standards of a 'good game' will raise as it did for all of us. :)

When I flashback to when I started I was playing the tier 1 Katori, not exclusively Alabama and Kii while doing less average damage than I did in my tier 1.

 

1 hour ago, Nechrom said:

I think I'll just shut up. It's better that way.

...f***!

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×