Sign in to follow this  
Sehales

Ranked Season

13 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,075 posts
947 battles

The next ranked season is incoming! Try it out on the public test server and leave your feedback down below.

Players
380 posts

Get to Rank 1 so you can use a Tier VII ship (or at least that seems to be what abomination did from their posts in the "Greatest Achievements" thread).

[UN]
Weekend Tester
815 posts
18,999 battles

Great. Whose idea was it that getting to rank 1 wasn't enough, no, now I can spend hours idling in the ranked  queue, too. Because like the real super league, NOONE IS PLAYING THIS $&*§/.

shot-18.04.13_03.31.32-0958.jpg

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
766 posts
4,327 battles

shot-18_04.13_13_01.53-0147.thumb.jpg.9d3bd33e5c4b3846a92e422fab8527c4.jpg

This is not photoshop.

This is the client bugging out because I waited for-ever.

Players
65 posts

Well I ve managed to play a dozen ranked battles today in test server (thanks wargaming) , but I didn't see anything improved on minimap so far, (render issue of spoted target) so I guess that it looks ok when in LAN testing but not OK when on the net.

Also despite the fact that there were T10 available for players unfortunately mentallity is still so bad.

On 4/14/2018 at 7:15 PM, HelldiverGr said:

despite the fact that there were T10 available for players unfortunately mentallity is still so bad.

This isn't wargaming's fault I know...

Players
85 posts
8,106 battles

Am I doing something wrong? Reward on 'main account 4' is supposed to give signals when played with a t7, but it will only let me play with t8? Am I supposed to get to the superleague and use t7 there? If so, it should say so on the combat missions panel.

[UN]
Weekend Tester
815 posts
18,999 battles
4 hours ago, PeterBrooks_1 said:

Am I doing something wrong? Reward on 'main account 4' is supposed to give signals when played with a t7, but it will only let me play with t8? Am I supposed to get to the superleague and use t7 there? If so, it should say so on the combat missions panel.

You play some tier 8, at rank 3 you play with tier 10, and once you have made it to #1, you play with t7.

Players
326 posts

HI WG.

YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN.

You give us a test and again it's cocked up by your incompetence.

You allow us to play in Rank battle of tier 7 ships but only allowed to use T10 ships.

First [edited] up:  Is in the combat mission for rank play (picture below)  stating we play a battle to be completed in rank battles using Tier VII ships. 

5ad2e8dc43a9f_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2018_04.15-06_43_30_41.thumb.png.31afdbbe95b09f2e58f240d7fd0ace40.png

On activating the rank battles link we can't play T7 ship as the rank battle will only allow T10 ships (picture bellow)

5ad2ea2a05e8d_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2018_04.15-06_45_05_49.thumb.png.1e28b2e773d1357dec5fd53949741b0a.png 

Second [edited] up: Today the 14th you put up a survey about this test 7.4 first part on round one Ok, second part was all about round two of the test.

DOH! are you all braindead at WG  YOU HAVEN'T RELEASED ROUND TWO YET SO WHY ASK US TO SURVEY ON SOMETHING THAT IS NOT IN PLAY. 

FAIL! [edited] up's: You say you have made the matchmaking better, NOPE! it's not.

You say the new detection for spotter planes to see torpedoes, NOPE! never happened,  one thing not all ships have spotter planes and i saw no evidence of torps detection in fact even with spotter planes i got hit with more torps that were not seen by spotter and only within 1.5 Km seen by me.

You say you are going to penalize players for bad unsportsmanlike play, leaving the battle early and not contributing to the battle or being rewarded for doing nothing, again NOPE! this never happened either, when over half the battles i've played so far in this test a majority of players did not contribute to the battles and insulting teammates even colliding with 2-3 friendlies on same battles, and not one was penalized. 

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,571 posts
6,401 battles
39 minutes ago, Jessa_Doom said:

You give us a test and again it's cocked up by your incompetence.

In fact you are the incompetent / illiterate one. This is the 9th ranked season and you still are too thick to realize that Rank 1 is played on different tier than previous battles, in this case - on tier 7.

It has been mentioned multiple times, including both - ranked announcement and PTS patchnotes - that ranks 23 through 11 will be played on tier 8 (PTS ranks 5 & 4), ranks 10 through 2 will be played on tier 10 (PTS ranks 3 & 2), and Rank 1 will be played on tier 7 (PTS rank 1)

So stop blaming others for your complete incompetence.

Why so harsh? Because this is the 4th or 5th time this has been asked in THIS PTS RUN. In 3 days (this is the 4th day going now) we get it asked 4 or 5 times, one would have thought that you could just READ ONE OF THE PREVIOUS ONES.

• Cool 1

Players
65 posts

Yep, you have to go up to Rank 1 with T10's and then you have to play one battle in ranked battles at T7. (unlock only for rank 1's)

The only issue uis that you cannot find players to complete this one battle...

Waiting times vary from 20 minutes to ....eternity.