Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Zlaraki

Spaceships in random battle?

12 comments in this topic

[_WOTS]
Players
94 posts
2,430 battles

Ive seen a couple of space ships skins used in normals. My question is; Where do I buy the skins? I cant find the skins in the premium shop.

Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,868 posts
6,738 battles

You need to own the particular tier 10 ship to be able to buy the space camos for them.

I.e. you buy them ingame, under the camouflage tab.

List of ships to whom you can buy permanent spacecamos: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/updates/update_073/#test

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Players
5,824 posts
Vor 1 Minute, WolfGewehr sagte:

You need to own the particular tier 10 ship to be able to buy the space camos for them.

and then you can buy them (only) ingame like the standard permanent camos

• Cool 1

[HAERT]
Players
2,015 posts

I think they're in the External tab in the game client, the one where you equip camouflages and they're in the perma camo's available for the ship. 

8,000 Doubloons, just checked they're shown next to the more conventional perma camo's on each ship.

• Cool 1

[_WOTS]
Players
94 posts
2,430 battles

No luck so it seems. I only have shimakaze. And my second closest tier is heading towards Yamato. I still wanna thank you.

Beta Tester
3,649 posts
12,798 battles

Wouldn't it be frustrating to dish out real money worth 8k dubloons for that space camo, just to have nasty people like me using the option not to show them (for me) in battle? :cap_haloween:

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,695 posts
10,590 battles
6 minutes ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

Wouldn't it be frustrating to dish out real money worth 8k dubloons for that space camo, just to have nasty people like me using the option not to show them (for me) in battle? :cap_haloween:

The question is: do you start each match by proclaiming that you've disabled these camos? I mean, if you don't then it might be a tad hard to get frustrated about the fact, no matter how much someone wants to show their sweet ride spaceship special camo off  :Smile-_tongue:

Beta Tester
3,649 posts
12,798 battles
4 minutes ago, eliastion said:

The question is: do you start each match by proclaiming that you've disabled these camos? I mean, if you don't then it might be a tad hard to get frustrated about the fact, no matter how much someone wants to show their sweet ride spaceship special camo off  :Smile-_tongue:

Tempting... usually I complain about all the sealclubbers in their sealclubber ships making my sealclubbing live hard... But using ctrl-v to put some "I won't see that 8k camo..." wouldn't be that hard.

So, how big are the chances people get miffed by it? Anything that makes them fight worse or more eager to sink me is always welcome.... "All is fair in Love and War" as they say... :cap_cool:

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,695 posts
10,590 battles
13 minutes ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

So, how big are the chances people get miffed by it? Anything that makes them fight worse or more eager to sink me is always welcome...

Idk about fighting worse, but being more eager to sink you? After all, even if you're looking their way, you won't be seeing their camo so why would they be going out of their way to fight you? No point in that.

Beta Tester
3,649 posts
12,798 battles
6 minutes ago, eliastion said:

why would they be going out of their way to fight you? No point in that.

:Smile_sad:

[SM0KE]
Players
1,530 posts
4,979 battles

Perhaps this might explain the enthusiasm for border camping in certain quarters?

These people aren't incompetent or trying to annoy people with their play, or anything like that; rather, they are concerned that their ships aesthetics may offend the eyes of the more refined, and so are endeavouring to keep them out of sight by remaining in the furthest corners of the map.

It's all so simple - border campers are clearly misunderstood...

;)

Sign in to follow this