Sign in to follow this  
Redcap375

Join Company Gamers (CG) Today! Recruitment spiele

6 comments in this topic

Players
1,369 posts
6,118 battles

So I've been made recruiter now so better start recruiting.:cap_cool:

We are a Clan that enjoys a laugh and plays various games (WOT, Warhammer ect..) with WOWS being the top one at the moment.  Team-speak is like the UN meeting as we have some good lads and lassies from all sorts of places.

I could go on about how good the clan is and blabla but you know the score.  It's a laugh and enjoy Clan battles in a relaxed atmosphere.  You can play solo, Div or Clan when you please.

We are always happy to help anyone grind any line with any ship (just not the Penscola). 

Requirements to join us:

- Minimum age limit of 17 years old ( exceptions can be made )

- Must have a working microphone (no comms, no bombs)

-Team-Speak channel

- Not part of another clan/community/group that supports the same games as us.

Other than that everyone is welcome in our community

- Win rate above 48%.  I know that SOLO warriors don't always have great Win Rates than those that DIV all day, everyday.

Would really help if you have at least one tier 10 ship but will help people get there with a tier 8-9 one instead.   We truly believe in building foundations.

I was a Solo warrior for a while but i'm glad I joined as i've met some....Interesting people :cap_haloween:

Look up Redcap375 in game chat or reply, looking forward to seeing you.

Players
1,369 posts
6,118 battles

Thank you for all the interest so far.  Good to see new players wanting to get involved with Clan Battles and fun Div's.  

Anyone else who would like to join then look up Redcap375 in game chat or reply, looking forward to seeing you.

Requirements to join us:

-Team-Speak channel

- Win rate above 48%.  I know that SOLO warriors don't always have great Win Rates than those that DIV all day, everyday.

Players
1,369 posts
6,118 battles

We are a Clan that enjoys a laugh and plays various games (WOT, Warhammer ect..) with WOWS being the top one at the moment.  Team-speak is like the UN meeting as we have some good lads and lassies from all sorts of places.

I could go on about how good the clan is and blabla but you know the score.  It's a laugh and enjoy Clan battles in a relaxed atmosphere.  You can play solo, Div or Clan when you please.

We are always happy to help anyone grind any line with any ship (just not the Penscola). 

Requirements to join us:

-Team-Speak channel

Would really help if you have at least one tier 10 ship but will help people get there with a tier 8-9 one instead.   We truly believe in building foundations.

I was a Solo warrior for a while but i'm glad I joined as i've met some....Interesting people :cap_haloween:

[CG]
Players
1 post
5,569 battles

Still looking for active members, don't be shy.

Look up Redcap375 or Thulsk in game chat or reply on forum pls

Players
1,369 posts
6,118 battles

Requirements to join us:

- Minimum age limit of 17 years old.

- Must have a working microphone (no comms, no bombs).

-Team-Speak channel

We truly believe in building foundations.

Sign in to follow this