Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hailstorm4

Harekaze?

38 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts
1,955 battles

Apologies if this has been addressed before but I noticed a month or two ago that the harekaze was not in the EU premium store and was kinda sad I couldn't get it anymore. I complained about it recently to some friends, including some people who played on NA, and they said the ship was still available on the NA premium shop. Is there any reason for this? I would 100% buy the ship if it was available on EU but sadly it isn't.

[LEGIO]
[LEGIO]
Players
579 posts
7,393 battles

Hello mate. They seems to circulate their offers nowadays. Just keep your eyes open. She will return to shop. Am sure of it :)

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Players
5,805 posts
Vor 2 Stunden, Hailstorm4 sagte:

I would 100% buy the ship if it was available on EU but sadly it isn't.

the Harakaze was already available on EU two times, each time for quite a long time...

[BYOB]
Players
2,673 posts
9,762 battles

Don't get your hopes up. WG recently decided that less sales is more sales, that's why they removed most premium ships from the tech tree, butchered the premium shop offer, and decided that a regular rotation of offers in the shop is unnecessary. Instead of combining the Isoroku missions with a flash 48h sale of HSF materials they did nothing.

So while it sucks canine balls, you most likely won't be able to buy the HSF Harekaze in the future.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,222 posts
7,060 battles
4 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

Don't get your hopes up. WG recently decided that less sales is more sales, that's why they removed most premium ships from the tech tree, butchered the premium shop offer, and decided that a regular rotation of offers in the shop is unnecessary. Instead of combining the Isoroku missions with a flash 48h sale of HSF materials they did nothing.

So while it sucks canine balls, you most likely won't be able to buy the HSF Harekaze in the future.

When it comes to HSF i seriously doubt that.

They will at least do a "now or never" again when the collab ends just like with the ARP, especially now because this stuff actualy earns money.

[XODUS]
Beta Tester, Players
365 posts

I was gifted the Harekaze on the 30th January this year, when it was last in the EU store. Releasing captain Isoruku at the same time would have made more sense, but that is WG for you. I imagine the next time it will be on sale will be late Summer. Now that there is hardly any ships left to buy, they have a lot of ships to cycle through the store each week/month.

[BYOB]
Players
2,673 posts
9,762 battles
2 hours ago, Miessa3 said:

When it comes to HSF i seriously doubt that.

They will at least do a "now or never" again when the collab ends just like with the ARP, especially now because this stuff actualy earns money.

I wouldn't bank on that, WG has made several questionable decisions when it comes to sales lately.

1 hour ago, TigerMoth said:

Now that there is hardly any ships left to buy, they have a lot of ships to cycle through the store each week/month.

The problem is they aren't cycling anything. The last two weekends had 0 premium ship offers. And before that we had French ships for weeks, with only the Kidd on St. Patricks.

Next weekend is Okinawa commemoration, so we might see IJN & USN premiums. Or more likely, no offers, as we didn't get anything for Easter. Not even a chance for the Easter flag like last year.

[UNICS]
[UNICS]
Players
5,239 posts
7,932 battles

I also bet that they'll put her back on sale before the contract with HSF runs out.

[POMF]
Beta Tester
1,831 posts
3,714 battles

I still don't get why EU can't have it on sale right now, especially since it is the only prem IJN DD that you can buy and the only high tier one, while NA has it on sale and available for the entire year.

Also I hope that they will bring back those captains that they sold recently but this time not in weird overinflated bundles of stuff to drive up the price of a captain.

• Cool 2

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,695 posts
10,590 battles
44 minutes ago, Verdius said:

I still don't get why EU can't have it on sale right now, especially since it is the only prem IJN DD that you can buy and the only high tier one, while NA has it on sale and available for the entire year.

Also I hope that they will bring back those captains that they sold recently but this time not in weird overinflated bundles of stuff to drive up the price of a captain.

Or maybe they'll sell some of this stuff for Doublons!

i-want-to-believe-346x410.png

• Funny 2

[SM0KE]
Players
1,511 posts
4,967 battles
42 minutes ago, Verdius said:

This.

My view is that all the major nations should have available all the time, a T6, and a T8 premium for each branch of their tech tree (although I would say the T6 should take priority if you can have only one); in an ideal world, there should be matching T3s too - mainly aimed at newbies.

Sadly, the current thinking at WG seems to be in the absolute opposite direction...

• Cool 1

[POI--]
Players
3,156 posts
4,307 battles
4 hours ago, Verdius said:

But... Asashio is coming out soon. :cap_book:

[XODUS]
Beta Tester, Players
365 posts
5 hours ago, Verdius said:

Must have been whilst I was taking a break. Were they selling high point captains?

[DC-DK]
Players
1,690 posts
22,290 battles

Premium shop is a sad place to be at... Not much to choose from these days. And special offers is kinda meh.

• Cool 2

Players
3 posts
1,955 battles
4 hours ago, Verdius said:

Yeah that was my point, I was unsure about getting it for a while then decided to go for it and when I checked the premium store it wasn't there. Hopefully it'll be back at the end of the collab like people are saying

2 minutes ago, TigerMoth said:

Must have been whilst I was taking a break. Were they selling high point captains?

They sold some 10pt captains that had voice actors of characters from the show

• Cool 1

[BYOB]
Players
2,673 posts
9,762 battles
1 hour ago, TigerMoth said:

Were they selling high point captains?

They sold the following High School Fleet characters:

-Moeka China (Musashi)

-Kouko Nosa

-Mei Irizaki

-Maron Yanagiwara

-Thea Kreutzer (Graf Spee)

-Akeno Misaki

The captains came in a bundle with a week premium time, doubloons, and flags. Plus, a special HSF mission (extra containers).

1 hour ago, hgbn_dk said:

Premium shop is a sad place to be at... Not much to choose from these days. And special offers is kinda meh.

Yeah, if I were a new player I would ask myself "where are all the premium ships everyone has?".

• Cool 2

[BLOBS]
Beta Tester
5,052 posts
9,616 battles
13 hours ago, Aragathor said:

Harekaze is a timelimited cooperation thogh like ARP. Given that it hasnt expired yet (we still have the Port also) its unlikely they dont try at least one last sale before it expires.

[DC-DK]
Players
1,690 posts
22,290 battles
5 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

Yeah, if I were a new player I would ask myself "where are all the premium ships everyone has?".

Exactly my thought too

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Alpha Tester
109 posts
6,070 battles

I guess WG will sell those ships and captains again when the collaboration is about to end. And it's going to be a good deal in order to get some last minute sales before they are gone forever. Judging by the deadline of the anime girl collectible missions, I think it's going to happen in September. But the question is by that time whether the ship will remain attractive, or will it be power-crept to oblivion.

[POI--]
Players
3,156 posts
4,307 battles
2 hours ago, tamagotchi said:

I guess WG will sell those ships and captains again when the collaboration is about to end. And it's going to be a good deal in order to get some last minute sales before they are gone forever. Judging by the deadline of the anime girl collectible missions, I think it's going to happen in September. But the question is by that time whether the ship will remain attractive, or will it be power-crept to oblivion.

So far, Harekaze remains a solid ship and imo, the superior ship to things like the Asashio. It even got a slight buff on the 1-3 hull (Kagero guns) due to Asashio buffs. And apart from Asashio, there is no competition for high tier IJN premium DD. If anything, Harekaze might be even more desireable if indeed, we get a T9 and T10 on the alternate IJN DD line, which continue the Akizuki-style play and thus make a trainer for 10 cm guns more desireable.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,201 posts
13,916 battles
On 4/9/2018 at 4:17 AM, Hailstorm4 said:

Apologies if this has been addressed before but I noticed a month or two ago that the harekaze was not in the EU premium store and was kinda sad I couldn't get it anymore. I complained about it recently to some friends, including some people who played on NA, and they said the ship was still available on the NA premium shop. Is there any reason for this? I would 100% buy the ship if it was available on EU but sadly it isn't.

She is in shop today

[HAERT]
Players
2,001 posts
2 hours ago, T0byJug said:

She is in shop today

At a relatively low price too @Hailstorm4, it's a nice DD to play, had mine quite a while and it's good fun.

Players
289 posts
812 battles

don't see why they don't just have all the premium ships that aren't reward ships or special ships too be on sale then people can pick and choose what they want too buy.

many games do this but this one doesn't.

[PIKAS]
Beta Tester
1,181 posts
5,496 battles

well , WG has a human beeing with an ivy business master in office wich thinks different :cap_haloween:

Sign in to follow this