XP on Premium Ships

4 comments in this topic

Question

[AIDR]
Players
2 posts
1,244 battles

hey 

i have a question about Xp on Premium Ships.
in WOT you have the option to boost crew training with the Xp you got on the tank, or you change the Xp to Free Xp with Gold.

but i don't know if this option is available in WOWS, and if not what is the optimal use of this Xp.

ty

3 answers to this question

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,184 posts
10,951 battles
Vor 5 Minuten, Sasa_999 sagte:

hey 

i have a question about Xp on Premium Ships.
in WOT you have the option to boost crew training with the Xp you got on the tank, or you change the Xp to Free Xp with Gold.

but i don't know if this option is available in WOWS, and if not what is the optimal use of this Xp.

ty

You can convert the XP on premium ships (and regular ships that already have all modules researched) into Free XP for dubloons. Usually 25 per dubloon, on some events 35 per dubloon.

The Free XP can be used to research new modules or ships. It can also be used to train your captains.

I'm not sure if it's the optimal way to use it, but it's the only way to use it :D

• Cool 3

[-TAB-]
Players
47 posts
9,782 battles

Also once a commander reaches 19pts, further commander xp goes to a special pool Elite Commander XP,  that can be used to boost up other commanders, reset skills or retrain for a new ship.

A 19pt captain in a premium ship with flags for xp bonuses can really help quickly leveling up the other commanders..

And in case you didn't notice the commanders you use in Space Battles are all 19pts......

• Cool 2

[ETD5]
Players
182 posts
1,438 battles
6 hours ago, Sintares said:

And in case you didn't notice the commanders you use in Space Battles are all 19pts......

I did not thought that these captains could be used to farm Elite Commander XP... This changes my opinion about playing space battles.