Dead_Zombie

Commander Unavailable

3 comments in this topic

Question

Players
1 post

Just started the game, wondered where the tech tree was, then played a battle, and seen that it now appears.. so i was wonder if it was the same for crew / commanders to appear.

I recently linked my twitch prime to WOWS, and it gave me a free tier 5 american tanked called the "Texas" but when i look at it, it says "commander unavailable" 

I have looked everywhere on the screen for anything pertaining to commanders / crew and am at a loss. figured it would be like tanks in a away, but evidently its not even close in this regard.. any help would be appreciated..

2 answers to this question

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,184 posts
10,951 battles
Vor 3 Minuten, Dead_Zombie sagte:

Just started the game, wondered where the tech tree was, then played a battle, and seen that it now appears.. so i was wonder if it was the same for crew / commanders to appear.

Yes. Look here for more details: http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Account_Level

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles

You account has a service record up to lvl 15.

All different features of the game are unlocked after a certain amount of XP gained / battles played with additional rewards to go along.

This is to slowly ease you into the game and introduce the different possibilities.

If you click on your account name ingame you see the different stages

shot-18_04.07_21_53.14-0568.thumb.jpg.03c3f713afb835851e808144227147a6.jpg