Sign in to follow this  
InVisIBleFoRyOu

Looking For Clan

8 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
6,420 battles

Hi there I'm looking for a decent casual clan with good players so I can play in division with.

I play Clan Battles only in weekend because during week I don't have time.

I have discord and ts blabla etc..

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,419 posts
8,419 battles

We've always been a mature, easy going and above all active clan, but now we will be actively enforcing our discord use and encouraging participation.

We are looking for new members who want to be part of our community and who'll join in, we run divisions daily, it doesn't matter which tier you are grinding, there is always someone to keep you company, we'll also gladly help get that illusive 5th star in any operation.

DAVY members are active in clan battles, any member can take part - though ideally you will have at least 2 T10 ships, one of which should be a CA.

There are a few rules however:

Be active and use discord whenever you are in game.

Have a reasonable win rate (clan average is just over 54%)

Minimum 1000 battles played

Speak English and meet with a recruiter on discord for a quick chat.

[TB-PF]
[TB-PF]
Players
11 posts
5,233 battles

hey , we are not perfect but woud love some more reinforcments to the crew ! we have discord speak english and like to do fun or not fun stuff ;) Pm " Nefertum " ingame and we can talk . gl

[ULFR]
[ULFR]
Players
151 posts
3,330 battles

PM Sent - See you on the Fair Seas!

[TEA]
Players
100 posts
5,196 battles

5aca684d5d522_KongousTEaTimeCuplogotruePNG.thumb.png.a1452b78115ce7c8c705c51577bbaea1.png59875f18a371a_Discordpng.png.1e92c27479de7f2a9576fcd78e25d1dd.png

Are you our next recruit?

Kongou`s Tea Time is a community clan, with members from all over Europe. Everyone is welcome (even those who do not drink tea)!

The clan started in the early days of 2017, with a group of players from all over Europe. One day we figured out, why not start a clan? And that’s when it all started. We soon grew, and we currently have 40 players (04.04.2018). We are allied with three other clans (Pravda, AKI and FoF), and have plenty of people in our community that’s not a part of the clan (Over a 100 players). We also have trainings, and other social events from time to time. We use Discord as our main service for communication, and it works great! The community there is rather large and active, so there is always someone to play and chat with. Kantai Collection accounts are welcome, although it is not mandatory, of course ;)

Our small and easy requirements:

·         Have Discord

·         Respect each other. It’s a multicultural community with different mindsets and backgrounds.

·         16+

·         Speak English, and take part in a normal conversation.

·         At least two tier Vs.

·         A desire to play well, but in a relaxed atmosphere.

·         Have a sense of humour, either good or bad (We cannot require good humour, as our admins humour sucks).

These requirements may change without notice.

If you are interested, PM me, contact me on Discord or post below. My Discord tag is Dewam#5317

The recruit process goes like this:

1. You contact Dewam on the forum, or directly on Discord (if you contact me on the forum, you will get directed to Discord anyways).

2. You join our server, and gain the "Undergoing Sea Trials" role.

3. You play some battles with the recruiter (thats what we like to call the Sea Trials).

4. If you fulfill the requirements, you will get added to the in-game clan, and gain the role "Seaman" (This role gives access to all the necessarry rooms on our server).

5. Profit?

Remember to check out our website for more information and link to our Discord server! https://casadelamare.ro/

[TTT]
Beta Tester
245 posts
16,071 battles

Hey Mike! Don't go there! It's always fun with us. 

Sign in to follow this