Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
generalttt

Installed WoWS on a new computer => Lost 80% of my ships :(

10 comments in this topic

[C_A_T]
Players
3 posts
218 battles

Hi,

I installed the game on a new laptop. I log in and suddenly most of my ships are gone o.O ( I got to Tier V with the USN)... I panicked but then I noticed that I suddenly have 70000 free XP which I can spend freely. 

Is that normal???

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,970 posts
5,450 battles

As far as I know nope, it's not normal. Are you sure you downloaded EU WoWS?

[DAVY]
Beta Tester
73 posts
3,413 battles

Also make sure that the tier/country filter hasn't been ticked.

Its just above your ships on the left side.

[C_A_T]
Players
3 posts
218 battles

Yes. But I think that I wasnt playing on the EU server on my old account where I made all that progress. 

I downloaded the game in 2015. But I only played a couple of days.

Then, 2 weeks ago, I installed it again, logged in (I think on the NA server, at least I was alwys playing with a bunch of americans for some reason) and for some reason I didnt have a name anymore (my ingame name was Player 93593593 or something like that). I made a lot of progress, reached Tier V. 

Yesterday, I reseted my laptop and today I installed the game again on a new PC, logged in (with the same Email ID) and suddenly I have my old name back and 60000 free xp but all my ships are gone lol except 2. 

[ONE2]
Players
2,318 posts
13,604 battles

Seems like you basically have a duplicate accounts. Try raising a ticket with support. :cap_hmm:

Sooo, how you enjoying playing the ERIE again? Still good? :Smile_Default:

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,214 posts
13,980 battles

93593593 douse not exist on EU server. This account you have logged on to Forum with has 200 COOP games on 10 ships...

Approx home many games had you played on your old account?

[ONE2]
Players
2,318 posts
13,604 battles

It seems that you have the 93593593-account in N/A server and another one in EU server so you have now been returned back to the original state you were in, before getting misdirected to Trumpland. Perhaps you can try uninstalling WoWs and then re-installing it from N/A server? Or before doing that just try logging-in with your American ID first (you can always change the log-in ID later).:cap_old:

[C_A_T]
Players
3 posts
218 battles

93593593 is just a number I made up^^ IDK what the number actually was. Anyways, I bought the ships I lost again. Actually I bought myself to Tier 6 by not rebuying the cruisers^^

[ONE2]
Players
2,318 posts
13,604 battles

WOHOU! Problem solved then. Cheers and happy sailing. Next thread, shitty MM at tier 6 - Hehehe! :Smile_Default:

• Funny 1

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
621 posts
5,704 battles
1 hour ago, generalttt said:

93593593 is just a number I made up^^ IDK what the number actually was. Anyways, I bought the ships I lost again. Actually I bought myself to Tier 6 by not rebuying the cruisers^^

Awesome.

Sign in to follow this