Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sargento_YO

No national voices on scenarios?

1 comment in this topic

[FDUSH]
Players
1,044 posts
6,175 battles

I play scenario battles from time to time, it's quite relaxing and gives me the chance to get some XP on tier 6 and 7 ships. 

I have set the game with voiceover language in English (United Kingdom) and voice over modification National voiceover +

In the past when I entered into a scenario battle the scripted battle communications would be spoken into the language of the captain I´m playing with. So, if I played a french ship I would listen the orders in French but the text was on English. I really liked it in that way. For me it was interesting to hear orders in Russian, French, German, etc. Even I could understand certain words. (I even learned english on this way, by playing games and reading and/or listening to certain repetitive stuff, like the mission objectives on different games, and so far thanks to listening to different languages at least I could somewhat identify those languages, you don't know when that knowledge might be useful in real life).

However since the new version all captains would talk on English regardless of the nationality. And I haven't found a way to change it back to the previous version.

So... There is a way to do it? If not... WG, please create an option for it.

Sign in to follow this