Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hades_warrior

ANOTHER ''Return of the Collection'' (Bismarck) - Seriously WG?

54 comments in this topic

Players
2,149 posts
3,836 battles

So as another mothly set of missions came out, so was and another set of Bismarck containers.

Is this some kind of a joke from WG? To messing with player base for last 4-5 months and probably more with exactly the SAME set of containers?

Like there are no other containers which players could apreciate more then this c**p.

WHY is WG forcing these Bismarck containers for SO LONG?

• Boring 1
  • Bad 6

[RNG4]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

Where does it say there won't be any other collection containers in the future?

The Bismarck collection is the oldest, hence newer players will have to start from scratch and need enough containers. Maybe we will get e.g. Frenchy containers end of this or beginning of next year?

It would be a really dumb decision by WG to say "You can buy the containers you need to finish the collection now or you can wait two weeks and get them basically for free"...

Players
2,149 posts
3,836 battles
9 minutes ago, Tungstonid said:

Where does it say there won't be any other collection containers in the future?

What future? In 10 years...?

I know that many players would like more Dunkin containers over these Bismarck who are more and more annoying.

• Boring 1

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Beta Tester
2,550 posts
5,505 battles

I never finished the bismark collection so im ok with them

• Cool 2

[RNG4]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
Just now, Hades_warrior said:

What future? In 10 years...?

I know that many players would like more Dunkin containers over these Bismarck who are more and more annoying.

How about you do some math? Hunt for the Bismarck ran from May 18th 2017 to June 7th 2017. When did we get the first Return of the Bismarck missions? Somewhen at the start of this year IIRC, so about half a year after the end of the campaign.

So there might be Dunkirk containers soonTM, however IIRC Dunkirk was NOT an independent campaign but was more or less related to the the release of the movie with the same name. so there might be different rules for that.

Anyways, calm your tits and have some patience, will ya?

[HR]
Beta Tester
782 posts
7,735 battles

What’s wrong with this? More BB= More fun..

Players
2,149 posts
3,836 battles
19 minutes ago, Tungstonid said:

How about you do some math? Hunt for the Bismarck ran from May 18th 2017 to June 7th 2017. When did we get the first Return of the Bismarck missions? Somewhen at the start of this year IIRC, so about half a year after the end of the campaign.

So there might be Dunkirk containers soonTM, however IIRC Dunkirk was NOT an independent campaign but was more or less related to the the release of the movie with the same name. so there might be different rules for that.

Anyways, calm your tits and have some patience, will ya?

:Smile_facepalm:

It doesnt matter when Campagin was finished, the point is that WG is pushing tihs for far to long, like its the only campaign in history of this game.

You and your math...kid.

• Boring 1

[RNG4]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
3 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

It doesnt matter when Campagin was finished, the point is that WG is pushing tihs for far to long, like its the only campaign in history of this game.

You and your math...kid.

And it doesn't matter that YOU and "many other players" think it is going on for too long. As some of the answers in this very thread show, there are also players who would like it to go on for a while longer.

Yeah, me and my math. Instead of thinking about why it takes WG so long to change the missions, try to predict (given, one set of data maybe is not enough) when they might change the type of container and have patience or - even better - ask WG staff for an official answer, it is easier to go on a rant because "earth revolves around mua :Smile_izmena:".  This plus calling someone else "kid" because he disagrees with you, doesn't make you look that grown-up either. :Smile_facepalm:

• Funny 2
  • Bad 1

[BGNAV]
Players
741 posts
13,827 battles
1 hour ago, Hades_warrior said:

So as another mothly set of missions came out, so was and another set of Bismarck containers.

Is this some kind of a joke from WG? To messing with player base for last 4-5 months and probably more with exactly the SAME set of containers?

Like there are no other containers which players could apreciate more then this c**p.

WHY is WG forcing these Bismarck containers for SO LONG?

Because we need fresh set of p***** in T8 KM BBs :Smile_trollface:
at least the new ones will have to grind their T8 BBs lol

[SCRUB]
Players
2,590 posts
7,066 battles

I am 1 item (2 duplicates) short in that North Cape collection ... when?

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,695 posts
10,594 battles
5 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

You and your math...kid.

"Kid"? Well, there is one person behaving like a spoiled brat in this thread - but it is not Tungstonid. You're literally throwing an unsightly fit because you got some containers for no additional effort - but they are boring containers, you want different containers, why does WG keep giving you the wrong kind containers, Waaaaaaaaaah! :Smile_child:

Get over yourself... kid.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,042 posts
4,553 battles

I still need Bismarck containers! as like a lot of players who started to collect them late.

Stop acting like the world is revolving around you.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[ONE2]
Players
2,309 posts
13,584 battles

Yet another one? :cap_wander:

Why can't we have a "RETURN OF THE RICHELIEU" collection for a change? I already have the Bismarck but I still haven't gotten up to grind the Richelieu. I have the camo and all already...:Smile_Default:

[VAR]
Players
598 posts
7,669 battles

Complaining about the free stuff being the wrong free stuff :Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy:

"Wargaming ... when are you going to stop this treasure!!!"

• Funny 3
  • Bad 1

[ONE2]
Players
2,309 posts
13,584 battles
1 minute ago, Ulvesnutepostei said:

Complaining about the free stuff being the wrong free stuff :Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy:

Yeah, we totally hate free stuff. WE DEMAND THE RIGHT TO PAY FOR IT!! Rraah!:etc_swear::fish_viking:

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Beta Tester
205 posts
961 battles

Still missing pieces of that collection myself, so I'm pretty happy to it recurring :cap_yes:

• Cool 1

[PNAVY]
[PNAVY]
Players
1,013 posts
28,415 battles

Talking about collections. I only need one item to finish the " North Cape collection". Can we expect to get the mission rewards even in a different campaign? :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Players
13,584 posts
10,382 battles

Players complain about not getting containers, getting too many containers, basicly no matter what WG does, players complain.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[ONE2]
Players
2,309 posts
13,584 battles
13 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Players complain about not getting containers, getting too many containers, basicly no matter what WG does, players complain.

Hmmm, that gives me a brilliant idea. LET'S COMPLAIN ABOUT COMPLAINERS NEXT!!:Smile_great:

• Bad 1

Players
1,201 posts
4,944 battles

Had some weird "Personal missions" pop-up to win the T5-6-7 French BB's - Already did those missions over a month ago and then some other "odd" missions turned up (not personal ones) which all disappeared after about 30 mins?

[ONE2]
Players
2,309 posts
13,584 battles

Yeah @IanH755, that's a game client bug. Sometimes already completed missions pop-up. Can't complete them again tho and they'll disappear after a while or after re-starting the game. No worries, annoying but harmess. :cap_old:

[BLAST]
[BLAST]
Players
479 posts
8,541 battles

I think it is good of WG to give chance for players to complete a collection, even if they where not around during the original campaign. For those who already have it, it's extra credits for the duplicates; and for clans it's another chance to obtain oil. I don't think there is anything to complain about.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this