perrinluns

game client crashes

10 comments in this topic

[BEWBS]
[BEWBS]
Beta Tester
192 posts
6,673 battles

over the last couple of days since the FPS hot fix my game client has crashed mid game almost every day.

this is really aggravating as im being given reports for being AFK and  there is literally nothing i can do. it cocks up my whole computer and i have to restart it i cant swap screens lto log out and back in.

which means it take a couple of mins for the game to log back in and by that time ive been burned to death.

is anyone else having this problem and if so WG can you plz look at this issue as its loosing me a lot of credits and experience plus the consumables ETC. 

[UNICS]
Players
324 posts
4,515 battles

I started having BSOD`s  during the game`s loading after apparent "bug fix".
No crash dump is being created in those crashes, so i can`t really tell anything about them.

Players
148 posts
8,370 battles

Problem is overwhelming,russian,they changed engine, and all goes to hell

Players
312 posts
4,174 battles
14 hours ago, spicata said:

Yes, same issues here after the "fix"

What fix.

I was sunk 2 times today after being kicked out during the game.

GET A GRIP WG this is not fun. Well MR Conway nothing to say ????????????

Players
248 posts
12,488 battles

Wonder how many more players that get kicked out during the game.

I personally have not been kicked out in god knows how long, and I have played a lot.

I do think I had 2 crashes the last 2 weeks total.

But then again, I have a stable 1 gbit fiber-connection so maybe that helps on my end.

/Me

[3STG]
Players
322 posts
9,329 battles

I experienced yesterday beeing kicked out midgame twice in the same game. Just disconnected, not crashed. I used to have an unplayable series of crashes when returning to port or starting a game, all was port related. I've never been kicked / disconnected midgame, ever before. I was using Discord at the same time and we had no voice problems and my friend did not disconnect when I did.

Players
1 post
4,544 battles

it happens to me that in the last days during the game I freeze the screen and the whole screen is white - if someone has some sort of solution

[BERGS]
Players
1 post
673 battles

Crashed 5 times today, i've been unable to finish a single battle. no error messages, no mods installed nor changed settings. I stopped gaming for today, hope tomorrow will be better.

Sign in to follow this