You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
TankCommanderZane

Suggestion for WoW

12 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts
111 battles

I have a suggestion which could make the game a bit more fun.

A kind of Free-Roam mode for players of all tiers who can just hop on and sail.

Teams would be based on their nationality, and it would take about half an hour for a destroyer to get from one end of the map to the other.

The basis of this is basically just to sail around completing occasional objectives, trying to capture parts of the map for your country, etc.

There would be no time limit, and players can respawn as any ship of any country - Although they will switch sides if switching country.

For example.

If your piloting an Japanese warship, you will be allies with all other Japanese Warships, but enemy with German, American, Italian, etc.

If your piloting a Japanese Warship, are sunk, and become an American Warship, all american warships become allies, and japanese become enemy including the other nationalities.

Missions in this could include defending or sinking an nation's convoy, map-wide-territories, Defend/Attack Port missions, and more.

This would definitely be an amazing addition in my opinion! I hope my idea comes into consideration. :)

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Modder
1,231 posts
7,712 battles

This are the forums for World of Warships (Short: WoWs)

You are terrible wrong here if you wanna make suggestions for World of Warcraft...

• Funny 1

Players
4 posts
111 battles
2 minutes ago, IsamuKondera said:

This are the forums for World of Warships (Short: WoWs)

You are terrible wrong here if you wanna make suggestions for World of Warcraft...

Where do I post it then?

Modder
1,231 posts
7,712 battles
1 minute ago, TankCommanderZane said:

Where do I post it then?

This Suggestion thread might be a good start ;)

[TTT]
Players
3,616 posts
7,459 battles

you're not big on the whole "reality" thing are you? what you're describing is a completely new game, and it doesnt even make much sense in the context of Warships...

Players
4 posts
111 battles
14 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

you're not big on the whole "reality" thing are you? what you're describing is a completely new game, and it doesnt even make much sense in the context of Warships...

Well, its more open combat. And its not a completely new game.

The Devs just need to make a new map (Which I know, is easier said than done) which is large enough for a large amount of players for large-scale combat.

Players
136 posts
3,209 battles
35 minutes ago, TankCommanderZane said:

I have a suggestion which could make the game a bit more fun.

Teams would be based on their nationality, and it would take about half an hour for a destroyer to get from one end of the map to the other.

The basis of this is basically just to sail around completing occasional objectives, trying to capture parts of the map for your country, etc.

There would be no time limit, and players can respawn as any ship of any country - Although they will switch sides if switching country.

Interesting concept, but most likely can not be implemented due to game engine limitation. This is somewhat changed WoT engine and its not really good with large areas / lots of entities

Beta Tester
766 posts
4,327 battles

Sounds like Battlefield series with team hopping.

Need technology for large teams and large maps with complex map layout for this to happen e.g. not in the foreseeable future by WG.

Players
2,267 posts
2 hours ago, TankCommanderZane said:

basically just to sail around

This is already in the game for half the spuds I seem to get lately.

[CR33D]
Players
2,894 posts
14,848 battles
11 hours ago, TankCommanderZane said:

There is a game for this. You can just hop on and sail. 

images.jpeg