Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
The_Dunk_Squad

Buff Carriers

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
144 posts
1,756 battles

1) Allow fighters to strafe enemy ships, knocking out AA guns, causing module damage and some light damage against less armored ships

2) bring back manual drop for t4/t5 cvs

3) general QoL buffs

 

there we go, carriers fixed(?)

 

  • Funny 2
  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,440 posts
7,771 battles

No?

 

1. CV players already find enough reasons not to counter the other CV's strike planes. We don't need another use for fighters. Shoot down enemy strike planes, protect own strike planes and scout the enemy. Plenty to do.

2. Nope. Tier 3-5 ships have rubbish AA. While learning manual attacks would be nice, it's not worth the negative impact it has on every other player in the battle.

3. CV rework is coming. No need to polish the old turd.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HAERT]
Players
2,011 posts

Nah, delete CV's from the game completely, CV problems fixed, permanently with a minimum of effort!

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[XTREM]
Players
1,388 posts
9,577 battles

INTRODUCE MIGHTY RUSSIAN CARRIERS! PROBLEM WITH BBS? CRUISERS? DDS? GONE.

Other carriers?

They will rather sink themself than face mighty Kutuzov-V55 with space ships on deck. Ha ya problem solved.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JR-IT]
Alpha Tester
604 posts
5,887 battles
12 minutes ago, ThisIsAReroll said:

 

2) bring back manual drop for t4/t5 cvs

everithing else is trash but this point is actually good, but not in the way you think.

I'll explain myself.

Right now a lot of player  are complayning about the fact that good player crap over new players, ( and that's true, even after 18 months of break from plaiyng i still kick [edited]against tier 8 cvs enemies), but at the mean time we don't want players in low tier csv to nuke enemies. How to solve that?

 

Easy:

give back the manual drop to tier 4-, so that  player can  learn from the start how to use them,  BUT you have to greatly reduce damage of torps.

Right now cvs are retarded because  torp damage for ijn cv is always the same from tier 4 to 10, and  if i'm not wrong, us cvs have an uplift at tier 5-6 ( 5900 to 8400), and that's idiotic, how could wg tought it would be okay to give at tier 4  the same potential to a  cv that is going to challenge a yamato, an iowa and such? ( i know that aa and number of tb is a factor, but it remains the fact that a single squad from tier 4 ijn has the same potential damage than a tier 10 ijn squad).

In this way you can give cvs player a way to train themselves with  manual drop, but without making the game unfun for low tier player, so reduce topr damage to 3-3.5k, so that even a perfet drop from a tier 4 us-cv will deal18-20k of damage, and at that tier is very hard because enemy shi are either short (BBs) or very squishy ( dds-ca) or both. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles
9 minutes ago, Flavio1997 said:

everithing else is trash but this point is actually good, but not in the way you think.

I'll explain myself.

Right now a lot of player  are complayning about the fact that good player crap over new players, ( and that's true, even after 18 months of break from plaiyng i still kick [edited]against tier 8 cvs enemies), but at the mean time we don't want players in low tier csv to nuke enemies. How to solve that?

 

Easy:

give back the manual drop to tier 4-, so that  player can  learn from the start how to use them,  BUT you have to greatly reduce damage of torps.

Right now cvs are retarded because  torp damage for ijn cv is always the same from tier 4 to 10, and  if i'm not wrong, us cvs have an uplift at tier 5-6 ( 5900 to 8400), and that's idiotic, how could wg tought it would be okay to give at tier 4  the same potential to a  cv that is going to challenge a yamato, an iowa and such? ( i know that aa and number of tb is a factor, but it remains the fact that a single squad from tier 4 ijn has the same potential damage than a tier 10 ijn squad).

In this way you can give cvs player a way to train themselves with  manual drop, but without making the game unfun for low tier player, so reduce topr damage to 3-3.5k, so that even a perfet drop from a tier 4 us-cv will deal18-20k of damage, and at that tier is very hard because enemy shi are either short (BBs) or very squishy ( dds-ca) or both. 

 

Since they are in the middle of compeltely reworking the class to make it

 

Quote

 fit more into the gameplay, make it easier/more enjoyable for a wider audience and cause less grief

 

It is kind of obsolete at this point to think about changes to the current form

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[EST]
[EST]
Players
688 posts
17,363 battles
32 minutes ago, LilJumpa said:

 fit more into the gameplay, make it easier/more enjoyable for a wider audience and cause less grief

Sadly, removing manual attacks for all tiers fits that description.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,929 posts
7,756 battles
1 hour ago, ThisIsAReroll said:

1) Allow fighters to strafe enemy ships, knocking out AA guns, causing module damage and some light damage against less armored ships

2) bring back manual drop for t4/t5 cvs

3) general QoL buffs

 

there we go, carriers fixed(?)

 

Go to Gulag(Insert Stalin meme here)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester, Players
5,112 posts
1 hour ago, Boris_MNE said:

INTRODUCE MIGHTY RUSSIAN CARRIERS! PROBLEM WITH BBS? CRUISERS? DDS? GONE.

Other carriers?

They will rather sink themself than face mighty Kutuzov-V55 with space ships on deck. Ha ya problem solved.

hahaha , made my day :) and indeed i wait for russian cv :P should be OP :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
[UNICS]
Players
1,040 posts
13,957 battles
19 hours ago, ThisIsAReroll said:

 

2) bring back manual drop for t4/t5 cvs

 

 

IF  they do this then we need defensive fire in the low tiers on cruisers. You know why? so rerolls like u cant farm wtr on helpless ships

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,555 posts
9,074 battles
18 hours ago, LilJumpa said:

Since they are in the middle of compeltely reworking the class to make it

 

They've been in the middle of it since 2016, original year of the CV so I wouldn't hold my breath  :Smile_trollface:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×