Sign in to follow this  
feltraxx

8000 doubloons space camo - Missing visuals and sound effects

4 comments in this topic

Players
1 post

Hi! I played the Aurora in some space battles and really liked the voice filter effect for the captain and the visuals of the ship (and firing lasers instead of shells too)

...So I bought it for my Moskva and was a bit disappointed when I saw that not only the lasers are gone, but the captains voice effect was gone too!

I really would appreciate if the voice filter would be an option in the sound settings of the game and the lasers could be added too, since other players don't even need to see them - just show them on the local client. Cheers ;)

Players
90 posts
3,703 battles

Wow, all I can say is for 8000 doubloons i'd want the laser effects on the shells as well, the voice would be a nice addition too (not that i'll be giving them nearly 30 Euros for a skin). Seems to me like they might come in as an extra, for a bargain price of only 5000 doubloons! :cap_money:

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,529 posts
6,365 battles

Coulurful shells are part of Space Battles not your ship selection, captains voice is tied to the captain (which again are limited to those SB), any other sound effects in SB again are limited to SB.

By buying a camo you get exactly that - a camo.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,864 posts
2,148 battles
18 hours ago, feltraxx said:

Hi! I played the Aurora in some space battles and really liked the voice filter effect for the captain and the visuals of the ship (and firing lasers instead of shells too)

...So I bought it for my Moskva and was a bit disappointed when I saw that not only the lasers are gone, but the captains voice effect was gone too!

I really would appreciate if the voice filter would be an option in the sound settings of the game and the lasers could be added too, since other players don't even need to see them - just show them on the local client. Cheers ;)

We've seen the numerous requests for this kind of feature and are considering it, so we might be able to add it in future.

At this point this is not confirmed though, so please don't make your purchasing decisions based on it!

Sign in to follow this