DemocracyExpress

Space Camo purchase window

3 comments in this topic

[HOME]
Players
5 posts
4,889 battles

So I have a quick question, since I haven't been able to find an answer in the updates on the main page.

Will we only be able to buy space permanent camos for the duration of the space battles event, or will they stick around afterwards? I would assume the former, but I wanted confirmation.

Also, I'm sorry but when will the event end again?

Thanks.

Players
90 posts
3,703 battles

You will be able to buy the camos only for the duration of the event (because it's a bad good marketing tactic (apparently)).

As for the time-limit I got this info from the 0.7.3 update post on the front page.

"Don't Have a Tier X Ship Yet? You have until Update 0.7.4 to climb to the top! Free XP conversion events and missions from April 13 until April 17 will help you out."

Hope this helps you!

P.S. - Don't give in :cap_money:

• Cool 1

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,832 posts
2,144 battles
19 hours ago, DemocracyExpress said:

So I have a quick question, since I haven't been able to find an answer in the updates on the main page.

Will we only be able to buy space permanent camos for the duration of the space battles event, or will they stick around afterwards? I would assume the former, but I wanted confirmation.

Also, I'm sorry but when will the event end again?

Thanks.

They will no longer be for sale following the update 0.7.4, but that is a few weeks off yet! :)

• Cool 1