Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
zetruenando

Visible amount of AA mounts/capacity left?

11 comments in this topic

[-KWX-]
Weekend Tester
69 posts
6,340 battles

Hi,

Tried searching the topic but found nothing.

My question is pretty straightforward:

- Whilst in battle, your ship will see it's health pool diminish everytime you get hit by something. HE shells are known to damage the AA mounts but is there anyway to know how many AA mounts, or even better, your remaining AA capacity is?

And as an enemy, is there any indication of this apart from the bashed up look a ship will get when badly burnt?

Many thanks

[ST-EU]
Players
2,835 posts
4,154 battles

For your own ship, hold Control and hover the mouse over your ship profile/HP bar bottom left. You get a tooltip on the right with info like remaining AA and secondaries.

For enemies you can't tell but I think it would be too much information.

• Cool 1

[HMSR]
Players
1,629 posts
5,846 battles

Well, i dont know exactly but im all ears for the answer, all i know is when HE wrecking a ships bits if i see i took out a good ammount of modules i write in chat"on X ship i heavy damaged allot of modules" if there is a cv and hes paying atention to chat i might give him a good target to take out withough having to loose half his strikeforce. :Smile_Default:

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,695 posts
10,594 battles
29 minutes ago, zetruenando said:

Hi,

Tried searching the topic but found nothing.

My question is pretty straightforward:

- Whilst in battle, your ship will see it's health pool diminish everytime you get hit by something. HE shells are known to damage the AA mounts but is there anyway to know how many AA mounts, or even better, your remaining AA capacity is?

And as an enemy, is there any indication of this apart from the bashed up look a ship will get when badly burnt?

Many thanks

For your own ship: press H for pop-up with some detailed data about your ship's current state.

For enemies - no way that I know of.

Players
552 posts
4,472 battles

Aslain's modpack contains a mod called "secondaries status" or something to that effect that puts a display on your UI above the minimap that shows your currently active AA and secondary guns out of their total.

Pressing H provides the exact same information however, like others have said.

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
206 posts
5,991 battles
4 minutes ago, FishDogFoodShack said:

Aslain's modpack contains a mod called "secondaries status" or something to that effect that puts a display on your UI above the minimap that shows your currently active AA and secondary guns out of their total.

Pressing H provides the exact same information however, like others have said.

^^^ This.... tells you how many secondary mounts are still active and each of you AA aura DPS that is left.

Secondary_Armament.jpg

• Cool 3

[BS4]
Players
665 posts
4,900 battles
2 hours ago, peachpest said:

^^^ This.... tells you how many secondary mounts are still active and each of you AA aura DPS that is left.

Secondary_Armament.jpg

I like this. Found it named as said.

Thank you.:Smile_honoring:

Sign in to follow this