You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Major_Damage225

Looking for some advice o7

5 comments in this topic

[HMSR]
Players
1,645 posts
5,871 battles

So i am posting this here since i dont want to clog up the game discussion part. 

So i am not a cv player.... yet, 

what i wanted to know is this, i have the Kaga, and i practiice with it in coop strictly, that said i would like to know how good the stats i have to have in her in coop in order to reroll from start T4 in the PvP, since i dont want to repeat my big fail OBT start in cv's, i know its coop and all but i thought if i practice enough i can be good enough to eventually be able to have same PvP fun (i do not want to be the cv player that ruins a match) 

Any advice/thoughts are welcome. 

:Smile_honoring:

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,207 posts
11,028 battles

Hm, really hard to say for Coop.

My guess if you want to be ok as a CV would be: 90% Winrate, 80k average damage, 1,5 average kills and 25 planes (with Kaga only, not overall ^^).

If you want to be good, 95% WR, 100k damage, 2 kills and 30 planes.

But these stats are not really important (especially since it's Coop). What really matters is that you know how to do crossdrops (automatic for Tier 4 and 5 and of course manual drops for T6 and higher) and strafes.

• Cool 1

[HMSR]
Players
1,645 posts
5,871 battles
44 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

Hm, really hard to say for Coop.

My guess if you want to be ok as a CV would be: 90% Winrate, 80k average damage, 1,5 average kills and 25 planes (with Kaga only, not overall ^^).

If you want to be good, 95% WR, 100k damage, 2 kills and 30 planes.

But these stats are not really important (especially since it's Coop). What really matters is that you know how to do crossdrops (automatic for Tier 4 and 5 and of course manual drops for T6 and higher) and strafes.

The crossdrops and strafing is exactly why im in coop lots of predictabe bots to practice on( though tbh sometimes i see the bots are better in evading a torp sqad than players in some games lol), what i was looking for is what you wrote, 80k avdmg, 1.5kills and 25 planes, i have my bare minimum requirement now, thanx :Smile_honoring:

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,708 posts
13,155 battles

Theory is all well and good but a lot of aspects in CV play only come with actual experience in randoms. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or in the CV section.

Though really, knowing how to strafe, manual drop and cross drop along with some basic knowledge about target selection is enough to catapult yourself into unicum territory because almost everyone else that is playing this game is beyond terrible.

[FK]
Players
78 posts
4,043 battles

Learn how to strafe well. Practice RIGOROUSLY. If you win the strafing battle, you win the Air War (especially as a Kaga) and, assuming you manage to hit a few ships with torps, you will be considered a good CV.