cherry2blost

Is there a Forumite clan?

7 comments in this topic

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,651 posts
14,528 battles

Just a question... is there a forumite clan? and if so what are the requirements?

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,413 posts
8,414 battles

don't think so, most of the 'forumites' have been in their clans for a long time, not sure they would change

Beta Tester
38 posts
14,014 battles

OK you have my interest, my understanding of a forumite is a person who regularly posts opinions etc to an internet site , perhaps even a blogger would be described as such, so what's your definition of a forumite, I'm intrigued.

regards,

Guns

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,413 posts
8,414 battles

someone who regularly inhabits the WoWs forums :Smile_honoring:

Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,876 posts
6,765 battles

Well, there are forumites on many clans, but I'd argue that SCRUB is "the forumites clan", as many guys from the old Forumites channel went to SCRUB back then.

[SCRUB]
Players
6,915 posts
9,129 battles
10 minutes ago, WolfGewehr said:

Well, there are forumites on many clans, but I'd argue that SCRUB is "the forumites clan", as many guys from the old Forumites channel went to SCRUB back then.

Naw, we're just the whacky bunch of the forumites. And the old forumites chat channel wasn't really that representative of the many active forumites, we had around two dozen regulars in the channel but that was it as far as I remember.

Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,876 posts
6,765 battles
3 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Naw, we're just the whacky bunch of the forumites. And the old forumites chat channel wasn't really that representative of the many active forumites, we had around two dozen regulars in the channel but that was it as far as I remember.

Well yeah, there are forumites, then there were the "more enthusiastic ones" aka those who hanged around also on Forumites channel. From the people on that channel we SCRUBs took a big chunk. Kinda off topic I think, but the Scrubs Community Channel is the spiritual successor of the Forumites channel, a place where people can come (even without clan) and ask for divs.

Hmm, if you think it more, you can't really give that "Forumites clan" title easily to any clan, but personally I like to call SCRUB as such, thanks to the history of that clan.

Sign in to follow this