Jump to content
JTS77

Missouri Not Delivering anymore?

23 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[OCTO]
[OCTO]
Players
8 posts
5,723 battles

So i have been playing alot with my Missouri and i have been loving her. My favourite ship in th game. But after update 0.7.3 it just feels off. I cant really put my finger on whats the problem but it is definetively underperfoming. At first i thought it was just me, but after several games it just isnt. Not getting the citadel from a broadside cruiser 6km away while aiming at the waterline is something new in the Mo.

 

I found this thread on the NA site but i can confirm that it is the same for me. https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/153929-missouri-gun-misses-on-the-rise/?page=0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
13,649 posts
10,385 battles

But she is not underperforming...

 

She is just the new Tirpitz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,053 posts
947 battles

We didn't change Missouri's values, but if she underperforms for whatever reason, same as for every other ship, we will see it in our data and might consider a buff or changes, if/where necessary. For now it looks fine and ColonelPete might be correct with his assumption. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OCTO]
[OCTO]
Players
8 posts
5,723 battles

Thanks for your reply. I was expecting such an answer, i played it a bit more and it is just not the same ship anymore.. I will take off the dispersion module as per Flamu, and hopefully get a better ship in doing so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
13,649 posts
10,385 battles

All tests show that the dispersion modules decreases dispersion.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OCTO]
[OCTO]
Players
8 posts
5,723 battles

Ok, like i said im not exactly sure where the problem lies. I also think its not a dispersion problem but more of a pen problem. At least now im convinced that the dispersion is as it always has been ;)

 

I however do feel like so many others that it is not what it used to be. So something is definetively up with it sadly..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
13,649 posts
10,385 battles

Definitely without proof... :fish_palm:

While all tests show everything is fine...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,884 posts
2,152 battles
24 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Definitely without proof... :fish_palm:

While all tests show everything is fine...

 

And not just our tests, players and community contributors have done extensive testing and nobody could see any changes.

 

Mass hysteria maybe? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OCTO]
[OCTO]
Players
8 posts
5,723 battles

What can i say... no i dont have any proof. except maybe the fact that im not alone in my feelings regarding this ship. I know others also feel the same way about this matter on the mo. At first i thought it was just me.. then i played it more and it didnt improve then i googled the matter and at last found many people having the same experience with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Players
5,864 posts
Vor 20 Minuten, MrConway sagte:

Mass hysteria maybe? :)

 

evil WG - player - contributor - conspiracy of course :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
13,649 posts
10,385 battles
15 minutes ago, JTS77 said:

What can i say... no i dont have any proof. except maybe the fact that im not alone in my feelings regarding this ship. I know others also feel the same way about this matter on the mo. At first i thought it was just me.. then i played it more and it didnt improve then i googled the matter and at last found many people having the same experience with it. 

That is always solid proof for a theory. Find at least someone else who believes the same thing and it must be true...

  • Flat Earth
  • Chemtrails
  • Little Green Marsians
  • ...

Why not join them? They are more than one! Must be true!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OCTO]
[OCTO]
Players
8 posts
5,723 battles

No need to make an [edited]of yourself just because many people have a different opinion than you.. If it was just me saying it, i would believe that it comes down to me playing poor. However there are many people claiming that something isnt right. Me included.

 

I just wanted to get this post up here just to let them know that there are many with this opinion.

 

And if u dont have anything constructive to come with, please do not post in my thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
13,649 posts
10,385 battles

I do not care about opinions.

I do care about opinions being equal to proof, that is just beyond any rationality.

As some people said, humanity entered the post factual era...

 

Btw, you do not own the thread...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OCTO]
[OCTO]
Players
8 posts
5,723 battles

Oh good the forum trolls still do exist.... You do care about opinions, just not the ones that doesnt support your opinion. Which is fine btw.. but why post in MY thread? go make your own thread and go rant there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,884 posts
2,152 battles
14 hours ago, JTS77 said:

Oh good the forum trolls still do exist.... You do care about opinions, just not the ones that doesnt support your opinion. Which is fine btw.. but why post in MY thread? go make your own thread and go rant there.

 

Let me just pipe in and remind you that if anyone owns this thread, it is us ;)

 

Everyone is free to join into any discussion on the forums, that's the way it works.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OCTO]
[OCTO]
Players
8 posts
5,723 battles

Legally you do own the thread. I thought that it was pretty obvious that the one who starts a new thread, creates his own thread. Hence it is referred to as mine. However this thread has served as a ranting place for conspiracies, flat earthers and son on.. I honestly thought this was a bit more serious forum than that.. Anyway have a nice day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ALYEN]
Players
558 posts
2,100 battles
20 hours ago, MrConway said:

 

And not just our tests, players and community contributors have done extensive testing and nobody could see any changes.

 

Mass hysteria maybe? :)

 

How to put it ... you do not have any solid base for comparison in this case. I hardly doubt WG is recording game data on every shot fired ... so this will be opinion vs opinion in every case (the FPS issue started with the same).

 

For one thing, replays are not much proof of anything as the only valid information in them are the ribbons (and sometimes not even those) ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
13,649 posts
10,385 battles
10 minutes ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

 

How to put it ... you do not have any solid base for comparison in this case. I hardly doubt WG is recording game data on every shot fired ... so this will be opinion vs opinion in every case (the FPS issue started with the same).

 

For one thing, replays are not much proof of anything as the only valid information in them are the ribbons (and sometimes not even those) ....

They have a database with all battle results, hit ratings and type of hits...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[T-N-T]
Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,609 posts
8,747 battles

 

22 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

All tests show that the dispersion modules decreases dispersion.

 

 

 

 

 

Huss . . .  do not disturb his feelings with facts/tests/math or statistic.:Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ALYEN]
Players
558 posts
2,100 battles
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

They have a database with all battle results, hit ratings and type of hits...

So they can show how the damage/hit spread on Mo vs Mino changed ? I bet not ... Can they check stats for a specific player ? Yes, however that is not a valid sample as people are influenced by external conditions ...

 

see the problem ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
13,649 posts
10,385 battles

Mo vs Mino?

What has the Minotaur to do with the topic?

 

They can evaluate the data for each patch, day, maybe even hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ALYEN]
Players
558 posts
2,100 battles
13 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Mo vs Mino?

What has the Minotaur to do with the topic?

 

They can evaluate the data for each patch, day, maybe even hours.

I see you read the thread the OP linked to ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
13,649 posts
10,385 battles

I did...

But your post was misleading.

 

And yes, they have the data for every X ship on Y ship combination (average damage, hit ratio, damage/hit, location/hit).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×