M1KEY1958

looking for a clan with discord

5 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts
1,996 battles

hi, im looking for a english clan may be basd in uk at present only have t 6 and t7 ship wanting to get better and play clan battles, also play world of warship about 4 hours a day, wanting to have fun and learn the game, question for YOU is clan battles only set to higher tier ships ?  not into buying ships so trying to work my way up, have other friends who might be intrested as well, if i can not play clan battles could i still be part of your team.

M1KEY1958

[R-U]
[R-U]
Players
98 posts
2,803 battles

Hello Mikey,

I would kindly ask you to consider our clan as your future home. Take a look in here:

Br,
Zenth

[TAW]
[TAW]
Players
209 posts
8,890 battles

Hi M1KEY,

I've already reacted to a previous clan request you've made (see TAW posting in your previous request), so if you have any more questions about our clan, please send me a PM here.

But to answer your question above:

Clan battles are restricted to Tier 10 ships (not premium ships). You have the possibility of playing T10 rental ships (Gearing, Moskva  and Conqueror). To unlock these ships you need to have won a T8 battle (I think..:\). These ships come without commanders who can be assigned from other ships or your reserve.

The current clan battles season is almost over (15 days left), so you'd probably want to be working towards getting ready for season 3. TAW would love to help you with this. For more information about the clan, pleasse visit http://taw.net

Good luck!

Loubader

PS: About a third of our clan are from the UK. Excellent English spoken all round :)

5a759804b94a7_TAWBanner.thumb.png.7cb1f833f4d4a94b9549624c5879ef28.png

[HMSR]
Players
29 posts
6,277 battles

Hi mate,

We're an English clan and have a few new members with tier 7's. I'll send you our discord if you fancy coming in and meeting the lads. 

Regards

Minty

• Funny 1