You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
freekymachine

Rigged Unbalanced crap to Play no Fun, ripped off obvious lumpy ungraceful Game

38 comments in this topic

Players
28 posts
6,361 battles

i cant take it anymore, for over 2 years and 6500 runs, its too [edited]!!

i speak french, spanish, bit italian and latin + 30 program languages, i do computers and program since 1988, have seen it all.

I also know that balance is not easy to "program", wont go in details how game does it ( rigging the income and outcome damage, since its no physicengine and stats[bigdata] puts you where you need to be )

But that part is so lumpy, crass terrible [edited], making you smash keyboards, hating like an ape, cause it has """""NOTHING""""""" to do with your skill, it makes you doubt or think "oh e, no good game" ..but NO !!! ..its not you, its the [edited]database, rigging around with your stats, rating you, capping winrate, boosting loose rate.

Which is holy gral crap, i have cruiser with 60%+ winrate and a new cruiser with 30% winrate, barely,. I know how to shoot and hit crap, i do good even in loss, but 30% while on other ships "balanced" or bit plus heavy ? explain it to me wargaming, plz do so.

Thats it forme, [edited]your game, i rly love the idea of old warships, but as a naval citizin this is a disgrace to the orig ships that you use, which sailed and fought on the ocean.

Or this screenshot, i had today like 4!!!! of those, all terrible losses - last one was 12 alive vs my team 5 alive, 4th died we lost, other 3 matches even as bad...hoooow the [edited]is that possible.its no random, dont ullshit me or lecture me, random looks different, roll a [edited]dice. I had matches, days 21 wins...other days 14 losses ..in a row!!

Last screenshot..i was even 4th!!! wow..that was "best" ?!?!? sure..i hit crap, 2k, 4k damage..loool, sure, i get hit, 8k, etc..seen it all, [edited]your lumpy game random bullshitty thing.

I rly love game, so nice to play, while cooking..but..that hate, that feeling, that you cant hit an obvios iowa, i outmanouvered, 6km, right in front of mee, me izumo, shoot and...NOTHING...NOOTHING happens...hoooooooow.."ah yeah game wants you too loose, you cant do anything, even in perfect condition, you wont be able to hit a citadell, maybe one..also, had games, 12x citahits, other rounds 00000000000000 ...i know how to shoot, 5600 runs..what you expect ?!

go send bots out, why should i "manouver" a ship in a match, when i can script it anyway, if thats a "need to loose-run__boost other side stats" ...6km,9km iowa, izumo, bismarck, i had em all in front of me, and on the loose day you cant kill em, not even with 3 bbs...all seen, all had, other day, i do triple cita on iowa in weird barely hit shot, hit a citadell, where one istn...endless, ive watched over so many shitty things...but serioisly, dont give any money, do [edited]programming work, balance da crap, other games can do it too and doo it waaay better

fuckyou.jpg

• Funny 9
  • Boring 2

[HMSR]
Players
1,627 posts
5,841 battles

If the game is getting to you, take a break for a week or two, it's kinda pointless to get rabid because of a computer game :Smile_honoring:

Edit: yaay my 1k post :Smile_veryhappy:

(do i get my Kitakami now :Smile_ohmy:

Edited by Major_Damage225
  • Cool 2

[BOTS]
Alpha Tester
2,200 posts
8,636 battles

Thaaaaaarrrrr she bloooowwwwsss!

• Funny 2

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,559 posts
9,086 battles

OP plays the Izumo, loses, gets mad. 

A story as old as the closed beta! 

• Funny 3

[XTREM]
Players
1,388 posts
9,577 battles

After seeing so united community, I have no other option but to approve this rant.

seal.png.463210ab226131dfaf42a9e09d2f91c6.png

• Funny 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,537 posts
6,372 battles

Oh look, another center of the universe against whom there is a conspiracy to intentionally rig his stats and make him look bad! Man do we have many of those in this game :Smile_trollface:

GitGud.gif.50febb54ffa1d44eb4feb33b8be74

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,695 posts
10,594 battles
7 hours ago, freekymachine said:

(...)

i speak french, spanish, bit italian and latin + 30 program languages, i do computers and program since 1988, have seen it all.

(...)

You shouldn't forget your pills, grandpa, you're getting angry when you do.

Calming herbal tea could help a bit too.

Or a healthy does of man the f*ck up and stop behaving like a kid while flailing around your tremendous experience (and, for some reason, linguistic skills, including the somewhat peculiar ability to speak 30 programming languages).

• Funny 1

Players
2,158 posts
13,907 battles
10 hours ago, freekymachine said:

i cant take it anymore, for over 2 years and 6500 runs, its too [edited]!!

....rigging the income and outcome damage....

...cause it has """""NOTHING""""""" to do with your skill...

...its the [edited]database, rigging around with your stats, rating you, capping winrate, boosting loose rate...

Why would they rig the game against you?

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,586 posts
6,656 battles
28 minutes ago, Culiacan_Mexico said:

Because if they weren't rigging the game against him he's have to acknowledge his own shortcomings.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[PONY]
[PONY]
Beta Tester
3,965 posts
6,718 battles

I hope i will never be in the urge to use a Software OP made.

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
2,425 posts
15,461 battles

Dear OP. 

I feel some rage and i ... understand. Just check my recent stats :Smile_sceptic:

It isn't about rigged mechanics. It's about really bad player base. WG do nothing in education and some, let's say, players has no idea what WSAD means. So classic bots are far better then humans. Thats sad true. 

Now eat me. 

p.s. Sorry my rusty english.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
1,872 posts

Well, you guys are mocking OP, but undeniable fact is there are many things wrong with WoWs. Not to mention lot of SOONTM to be fixed issues and everyone knows it...

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Players
13,571 posts
10,375 battles
20 minutes ago, Skyllon said:

Well, you guys are mocking OP, but undeniable fact is there are many things wrong with WoWs. Not to mention lot of SOONTM to be fixed issues and everyone knows it...

That is not what he is complaining about.

And no fixed issue will help him to play better while cooking!!

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[BS4]
Players
663 posts
4,895 battles
13 hours ago, freekymachine said:

I rly love game, so nice to play, while cooking...

WTF:Smile_teethhappy:

1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

And no fixed issue will help him to play better while cooking!!

I know right? ...I suspect this could be the issue...:Smile_teethhappy:

[1DSF]
[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,249 posts
3,752 battles

image.png.eb89f0d82c0ad93e4a1ede90fabb326b.png

• Funny 1

Players
282 posts
7,901 battles
2 hours ago, SeaWolf7 said:

WTF:Smile_teethhappy:

I know right? ...I suspect this could be the issue...:Smile_teethhappy:

Maybe he meant cooking up (sickboy style). 

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,962 posts
5,443 battles

Yeah, as others suggested it - take a break.

Players
2,158 posts
13,907 battles
7 hours ago, Skyllon said:

True there are things wrong with this game and WG in general.  But...

For someone to believe WG went to all the trouble to alter their programming just to rig the game against them... is a little odd.  

• Cool 1

[EST]
[EST]
Players
689 posts
17,396 battles
9 hours ago, Culiacan_Mexico said:

Its automated system to nerf OP players :Smile_glasses:

• Funny 1