You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cinemayor

Recent Performance Issues

4 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
1,550 battles

I'm hoping I'm not alone in this, but since the last patch the game has been mostly unplayable.

I don't know what's causing it, but the client is incredibly unresponsive, taking between 30s and 1m to respond (ship switch, change game mode, open a menu, anything really).  When I do manage to get into a battle, the whole game freezes up completely, then kicks me back to the login screen after being unresponsive again.  If I tab out, there's a short delay but the rest if my system is performing fine (as I type this, the client is in a frozen state trying to switch from one of the spaceships to a regular one).

I'm not running any mods, and it only started happening a day after the latest patch went live.

Any ideas/possible solutions?

[1DSF]
[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,257 posts
3,752 battles

Make a new install of the game!

[YEEET]
Players
1,161 posts
10,856 battles

Have had the game either freeze or disconnect twice today - no mods , good connection and dedicated gaming laptop with SSD and plenty of RAM. Ran check and seemed OK when I next played so putting it down to bad luck - but slightly nervous!! Not had a problem with this computer before - 76FPS and ping of 30 when playing.

[IRAN]
Players
367 posts
7,067 battles

disconnecting problem is mostly solved for me but freezing game still remains . and the fps drop !!! mostly solved it by reducing graphics to medium !!! it still drops but playable !!!

after implanting that foam !!! everything went wrong !!! and i think they will never solve it ... as they think it is solved !!!