develin666

World of Warships Console?

5 comments in this topic

Question

Players
2 posts

World of Tanks has been on console for quite sometime now, when will wargaming.net bring World of Warships to Consoles such as PS4, Xbox One and Xbox One X?

4 answers to this question

Players
2 posts
31 minutes ago, Dark_Havoc said:

"One question remains, how easy will it be to play World of Warships in a console? But something also came to my mind, could Wargaming actually be working on a console version of World of Warplanes? It would be an easier adaptation for console and also a way to revive Wargaming biggest fail.

Then again, all it’s speculation and until Wargaming officially announces what they are actually working on, all we can do is wait.

What do you think? Could Wargaming be working on World of Warships or World of Warplanes for Consoles?"

The article is just stating that Wargaming AT THE TIME were PLANNING on doing another Console project but it doesn't say WHICH of the 2 they're working on! So there for before putting "The tendency to treat our own image of the world as a result of objective perception rather than subjective interpretation lies at the root of many forms of human stupidity." why don't you read the article in full? So if anyone's showing a form of human stupidity it is you, sir!

Players
25 posts
7,360 battles

I'd assume it'd be for the PS5 maybe? Sony are working on it atm so releasing WOWS on the PS4 would limit its life cycle. Same for the Xbox, although Xbox have the bigger issue of having no good exclusives. Trying to sign WOWS up to an Xbox only deal sounds like something microsoft would try aswell. It's going to happen, thats for certain. The only question is when and which console... 

[TF16]
Community Contributor
3,946 posts
8,969 battles

You know that is only news about console version? Sorry. Good luck. Im stupid. :) But, thanks God, @develin666 you are smart. Sorry i want help.