You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
nambr9

WG ... enough is enough.

56 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Players
2,590 posts
7,066 battles

EDIT.

Nevermind then.

*edited*

Edited by Daxeno
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.
  • Cool 5
  • Bad 1

[BYOB]
Players
2,687 posts
9,853 battles

There is no filter in the chat, the reporting system is a joke, and WG is ignoring what happens relying on the automatic response "that's what the reporting system is for".

Sp don't expect improvements and pray the system will not get changed to add punishments for banned players.

Also I'd advise you to remove the second image as it is naming and shaming, or can be seen as such.

[TENGO]
Players
1,457 posts
8,205 battles

*edited*

Edited by Daxeno
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.
  • Funny 1

[CATS]
Players
13,610 posts
10,385 battles

I never got chat banned.

You must be doing something wrong if that happens that often to you...

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[LEGIO]
[LEGIO]
Players
580 posts
7,403 battles
On 4/1/2018 at 10:56 AM, nambr9 said:

How many times now that I got banned because some immature child starts salty campaign against me?

WG is this your idea of "fair play" where people who actually play good / team orientated get punished all the freaking time by salty bad (actual stats) players?

Just in this couple of lines he calls me 4+ insults and as a results I get punished. Nice. Very nice.

@Tuccy @MrConway

And happy holidays ... btw.

*edited*

Reveal hidden contents

*edited*

What did i wrote yesterday? About rude talk in chat? Feel sorry for you mate :( Wish it were different. Oh. I got a warning for that post i started :D LOL 

[SCRUB]
Sailing Hamster
3,191 posts
3,153 battles

While I sympathise to certain degree, I have the feeling based on that screenshot alone that you tend to gloat, troll and "rub it in" in chat, so you're not completely innocent yourself. 

I know that the windows of the world are ours to lick, but if you troll people in char even w/o insulting them, you gonna get reported. 

• Cool 3

[SCRUB]
Players
2,590 posts
7,066 battles
2 minutes ago, principat121 said:

show us the replay

The only one who are gonna get the replay are WG staff.

You mean less than nothing to me so buzz off with you provocations.

And welcome to my ignore list.

[SCRUB]
Players
2,590 posts
7,066 battles
20 minutes ago, piritskenyer said:

While I sympathise to certain degree, I have the feeling based on that screenshot alone that you tend to gloat, troll and "rub it in" in chat, so you're not completely innocent yourself. 

I know that the windows of the world are ours to lick, but if you troll people in char even w/o insulting them, you gonna get reported. 

Yeah I did rub it into him.

Because he called me at leat 10+ insults.

I told him to not be salty, that he is immature and I mostly laughed at his insults while I tried to explain to him that its the yamamoto captain that restores your HP.  Does that justify that I get 24 chat ban while he gets nothing?

OK I will deal with it ... apparently calling someone "gay", "bot", "[edited]your mother" over-rules. 

Its not the insults that get me ... its my 24h chatban.

Beta Tester
3,623 posts
6,487 battles

Yes, it does. But you are too elitist to understand that.

Deal with it.

Act at least one time in your life like an adult.

:cap_cool:

[SCRUB]
Players
2,590 posts
7,066 battles
14 minutes ago, principat121 said:

Deal with it.

Do I really have to put you on my ignore list?

"Act at least one time in your life like an adult." .. do we know each other in real life? Can you please pull that stick out of your behind, because it apparently effects your judgement?

And to make it clear (specially for you) ... its not the insults that get me ... its 24h chatban ... meaning I have nothing to communicate with my team with.

[UNICS]
Players
2,783 posts
11,545 battles
22 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

Are you tryin to actually say that its my fault for playing my premiums because I need credits?

No, not the least, but I think you're more likely to be at the other end of frustrated players when you're sealclubbing. It's something one could expect is all I'm saying and if you're at risk of getting chat banned due to earlier bans, maybe not respond to these players. You've already clubbed them..

[RNG4]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts

Why do I have the feeling that you got a chat ban because of your "cucucucu :D" (and maybe other similar messages) and NOT because they thought you were cheating...

Well, we will probably never know for certain. But I wonder if you would have gotten the chat ban when not answering at all or at least in a more serious manner.

[SCRUB]
Players
2,590 posts
7,066 battles
2 minutes ago, loppantorkel said:

No, not the least, but I think you're more likely to be at the other end of frustrated players when you're sealclubbing. It's something one could expect is all I'm saying and if you're at risk of getting chat banned due to earlier bans, maybe not respond to these players. You've already clubbed them..

Either way ... if I responded or not ...

Since I killed him he had been asking others to report me because I am a cheater.

[SCRUB]
Players
2,590 posts
7,066 battles
2 minutes ago, Tungstonid said:

Why do I have the feeling that you got a chat ban because of your "cucucucu :D" (and maybe other similar messages) and NOT because they thought you were cheating...

Well, we will probably never know for certain. But I wonder if you would have gotten the chat ban when not answering at all or at least in a more serious manner.

OK. Never mind then. Apparently you all are looking at it as its my fault because I laughed at his insults.

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,562 posts
9,106 battles
1 minute ago, principat121 said:

Replay?

There is a reason why you hide the replay from all others... :Smile_sceptic:

>Salty player abusing the report feature, and the one on trial is the one being banned for it.
>WoWS forum in a nutshell

• Cool 2
  • Funny 3

[SCRUB]
Players
1,872 posts
25 minutes ago, principat121 said:

Deal with it.

Who stole your cookie today?

[RNG4]
Beta Tester
1,568 posts
Just now, nambr9 said:

OK. Never mind then. Apparently you all are looking at it as its my fault because I laughed at his insults.

The thing is that you clearly mock him in the screenshot you provided (and before as you admitted) and you don't want to provide the whole conversation so people can't form their own opinion. Of course people will get suspicious.

Crying for mommy and seeking pity from other people because you got a slap on your fingers after mocking and teasing others is not really mature either.

• Cool 2

[PK11]
Beta Tester
425 posts
9,225 battles
29 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

OK I will deal with it ... apparently calling someone "gay", "bot", "[edited]your mother" over-rules. 

Its not the insults that get me ... its my 24h chatban.

24h to think about how you can improve to be a better gay bot motherficking cheater. A great future awaits you :cap_haloween:

Cheers mate.

[WTFNO]
Players
83 posts
8,043 battles

Definitely, there's Toxicity in this game. I m not sure it's in the interest of WG to prevent it : the more crap there is, the better money s going to loot from it, well it's just like TV. Look at the new torpedo music clip...

People are amazing....

[SCRUB]
Players
2,590 posts
7,066 battles
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

I never got chat banned.

You must be doing something wrong if that happens that often to you...

I got 5 chatbans in 3 years. I must be doing something wrong.

2 in last week. As long as the dude who raged got satisfaction and calmed down.

Unfortunately I did not have the chance to explain to him that yamamoto can restore HP. I cheated ... I must pay for it.

[TENGO]
Players
1,457 posts
8,205 battles
2 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

I got 5 chatbans in 3 years. I must be doing something wrong.

2 in last week. As long as the dude who raged got satisfaction and calmed down.

I wouldn't waste time responding to that guy. According to him there isn't a single flaw with anything in the game, everything is wonderful and ppl are overreacting.

• Funny 1

[TENGO]
Players
1,457 posts
8,205 battles
27 minutes ago, Tungstonid said:

More likely it is because even the most idiotic players in this game, that don't know what angling is, have no clue about spotting, etc etc, still do know ONE thing: that all ingame reports are utterly useless, except for one, the report for chat one.

So they got their tiny asses clubbed, see that he is responding to that shenyang idiot, and know that now the moment has come to unleash the sekrit weapon of chatban.

It is indeed pathetic to see how so many ppl in this thread put the blame on nambr. Oh no, he mocked that guy by responding "cucucu". CRUCIFY HIM!

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
2,590 posts
7,066 battles
2 minutes ago, PzychoPanzer said:

More likely it is because even the most idiotic players in this game, that don't know what angling is, have no clue about spotting, etc etc, still do know ONE thing: that all ingame reports are utterly useless, except for one, the report for chat one.

So they got their tiny asses clubbed, see that he is responding to that shenyang idiot, and know that now the moment has come to unleash the sekrit weapon of chatban.

It is indeed pathetic to see how so many ppl in this thread put the blame on nambr. Oh no, he mocked that guy by responding "cucucu". CRUCIFY HIM!

I did also tell him to "find his mommy" after he called me several insults. Maybe it was that.