Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
asiking07

Midway hard Buff

13 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts
3,342 battles

You have made Midway very strong. Thank you very much. I do not take pleasure in your game. Midway's hunters are stronger than Hakuryu. Midway's torpedoes are stronger. Midway's bombers are stronger. What do you suppose Hakuryu superior? I am sorry I can not play with Hakuryu anymore. I'm sure many people think that. only 1 american hunter fleet defeats 2 Japanese fleet
. The torpedoes are more damaged and the torpedoes are easier to hit because they are frequent. the bombers are doing more damage (jpn = 1500 uss = 3500). Midway 137 aircraft have only 100. Hakuryu has 8 fleets. Midway 6 fleet. So it's easier to play. What kind of superiority do Hakuryu have ?
ı know someone will write torpidos tier 8 but my yamato and G. kürfüst cant kill tier 8 uss torpidoes aircraft. he come and hit us all torps

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[FDUSH]
Players
1,043 posts
6,169 battles

The real problem with Midway are it's fighters. Despite being tier IX their strafe it's way too strong.

[OSC]
Players
1,991 posts
11,056 battles
1 hour ago, asiking07 said:

You have made Midway very strong. Thank you very much. I do not take pleasure in your game. Midway's hunters are stronger than Hakuryu. Midway's torpedoes are stronger. Midway's bombers are stronger. What do you suppose Hakuryu superior? I am sorry I can not play with Hakuryu anymore. I'm sure many people think that. only 1 american hunter fleet defeats 2 Japanese fleet
. The torpedoes are more damaged and the torpedoes are easier to hit because they are frequent. the bombers are doing more damage (jpn = 1500 uss = 3500). Midway 137 aircraft have only 100. Hakuryu has 8 fleets. Midway 6 fleet. So it's easier to play. What kind of superiority do Hakuryu have ?
ı know someone will write torpidos tier 8 but my yamato and G. kürfüst cant kill tier 8 uss torpidoes aircraft. he come and hit us all torps

what is "hunter" ?

you are leaving? Can i have your stuff?

[XODUS]
Beta Tester, Players
365 posts

CVs are broken. People should stop playing them altogether and leave my DDs to hunt in peace :Smile_coin:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[GOUF]
Beta Tester
236 posts
5,199 battles
22 minutes ago, 15JG52Adler said:

what is "hunter" ?

you are leaving? Can i have your stuff?

He means Fighters. In some languages  Fighters are called Hunting Aircrafts.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,676 posts
13,098 battles

- Haku services a lot faster

- Haku planes are a lot faster in general thanks to actually being T10

- Haku has T10 TBs with a whopping ~500hp advantage over Midway T8 ones (the last time I attacked a somewhat healthy GK I lost literally all TBs in my Midway)

- 3 TB squads = higher flexibility

- DBs are more accurate and can set 3-4 fires easily with some minor micro, relying less on RNG

- DBs can be used as expendable scouts if necessary, Midway needs hers armed and ready as they are an important component of her strike package

- fighters can still be used to achieve at least air parity, if not air superiority unless you're completely incompetent. Also Haku easily wins 2v1 fights.

• Cool 2

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
3,533 posts
6,372 battles
1 hour ago, asiking07 said:

only 1 american hunter fleet defeats 2 Japanese fleet

Stop clicking them, learn to strafe

Players
4 posts
3,342 battles

sorry ı was wrong. I mean fighters.

yes the service speed is short but just 10 seconds is not a big advantage when you think long ways.

second yes midvay torpido aircrafts is tier 8 and lower hp. but still  he can attack easly my yamato and only 1 or 2 losted aircraft.

and yes  ı am good player but if my enemy midway also good player , probably my game losted for me . Because the problem is 2 vs 2 fighters. and their fighters much more have gun.ı can use only 2  or 3 ALT attack. he can use 6 or 7 more.ı think this problem must be fixed. because  ı dont play no longer with hakuryu. 

Players
7 posts
9,072 battles
27 minutes ago, asiking07 said:

sorry ı was wrong. I mean fighters.

[....] ı am good player [.....]

Sorry, I dont want to destroy your illusion but you are not a good player. You are average at best in your CVs and below avergae in the other classes. Yes, you sholud stop playing Hakuryu and try to git gud in CVs in your Shokaku first. Because thats the CV you seem to do ok in.

• Bad 1

Players
4 posts
3,342 battles

ahahahah ı am right man you know it. mıdway is best easier ship. you are midway player .

Sign in to follow this